You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Soda Line

Real Ghost Stories

Soda Line

 

My family loves to have soda. I hate it when the kids throw it in the garbage, so we have a bag in the door to the basement. They just throw the soda in that. Well, one day, my family and I were done eating. We heard a huge crash. Then a little push on the chairs. We heard a soft breathing voice. And it got a little colder. I shouted "WHO IS THERE!". First, I thought it was our cat. But it wasn't. We heard the soda can bag rattle and then it sounded like it fell down the steps. I got up and my kids followed me. We looked down the steps, and all the soda (about 20) were in a straight line. I picked them up and put them in the bag.

After a long day at work, I sat down and had myself a diet cola. When I was done, I went to throw it away. But the bag was gone. That's not it, the soda cans that I picked up were still in that straight line at the bottom of the steps.

We sold that house to a friend of mine. She does not have a bag for the soda. But she told me that there was a strange soda line at the bottom of the steps.

Her as a single mom, heard one day someone walking upstairs. She has NO pets. And her son was with the father. Strange huh?

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
umm... What ever it was did not have to collect soda, it could have just been messing with all of you...
I liked the story... If anything new comes up I would love to hear of it.
Sabrina (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Just to let WOW know, my house was built in 1993. And the guy who sold it to us knew the guy who lived there befour us. He said he did NOT collect soda cans. SO HA!
wow (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
wow interesting this person must have collected cans back when it was alive lol...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: