You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Had No Clue

Real Ghost Stories

Had No Clue

 

I lived in my great grandma's house after she passed away and knew it was haunted because all of her brothers and sister would stay over there before she passed away and they would tell me stories of they're experiences and encounters with paranormal things. I didn't think nothing of it because I was used to living in a haunted house.

So it was about 2 years after me and my family had moved in and everything is normal until one night when I was staying up late watching t.v. In my living room, everyone else was asleep. I was laying on the couch when I heard someone walking up behind me. I thought it was my brother going to the rest room because he has a bladder problem. So I called his name and he didn't answer, then I turned around and nobody was there. I was scared to death because I had never encountered or experienced something like that. So its been 3 weeks now since that had happened. I stayed up late again one night watching t.v. And I thought I heard someone talking. I got quiet so that I could try and hear what they were saying because I thought it might have been my mom and dad. But then I heard "Get out of my house!" and I flipped out!

So I tried to go to sleep and I did. The next morning I woke up and I had told my dad what had happened, he told everyone to come into the living room because he needed to tell us something. He sat us down and told us not to get scared, and then he said I didn't want to tell y'all when we moved here because I didn't want to scare you guys. Then he told us that the house was built on top of an old Indian burial ground. I was so scared and wanted to move out of the house. A year had passed and I got used to living there and all of the paranormal things had suddenly stopped. It was peaceful!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skyler, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Sorry about my sentenc that missing part of it what am I try to say is building on indan's land/ graves it an't right.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
building over indian's graves or lands is right but hey I am part indian and hey great story.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
I'm glad your father leveled with you and your siblings. Knowledge is power. Seems like when there is no more fear there is also no more activity.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: