You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unusual Incident

Real Ghost Stories

Unusual Incident

 

This unusual incident occured about a year back. The incident wasn't intense, but it was enough to make me want to stop investigating haunting incidents for a long time. I have only recently taken it back up due to the fact that incidents such as these I will be using as a research paper to pass English 102. Since then, I have been taking a look at weird incidents such as these.

Anyway, I was at my mom's house typing a paper or looking at youtube (I forgot that was awhile back). Now we have our computer in this cabinet. In between the cabinet, I can look outside. What I see outside is an apparition of some kind that appears to be like a man wearing a Cubs Tie shirt. The face is distorted plus it happened so fast I couldn't see anything on it or give more than that. I know the shirt he/she/whatever was wearing was blue and looked like a Cubs T-shirt and he was wearing shorts. When I looked back, he was gone.

At first I didn't comprehend what I saw, but I knew something didn't feel right. At that moment, I became an idiot. I decided to investigate it myself. I grabbed a knife (heh, like that would do anything, but if I was attacked there, I would fight back; regardless of the outcome) and went outside.

It was raining at the time and I didn't decide to get my shoes on. I was too interested. I went outside and everything didn't feel right. I went out to explore the surrounding area in my back yard. Far away at the end of the church between bushes I saw a sphere of light pass by. After that, feelings of anxiety and fear popped into my mind. I wrestled with the thoughts for about five minutes before deciding this was too much and should I stay out any longer, I may come to harm. I dove back inside and waited for the pressure to dissappear. It took twenty minutes for me to calm down.

I talked to my neighbor about the incident and he had an incident a few nights ago as well. He was asleep in his bed when a voice told him not to leave his bed and he would not be harmed. He said he thought he saw a man pass through the walls and during the time he was unable to move. Once whatever it was passed on, he could move again.

I haven't had anything super intense happen since; other than this one time where when I laying on the couch, I looked up to see a black being looking at me. As soon as I looked up, it dove behind the couch and vanished. I went looking for about an hour to find it. Other than that, nothing more than unusual noises or voices, that are probably all in my mind. But the two I mentioned before DID happen.

I interpretation on spirits is that spirits do not exist: angels and demons do. Whatever caused those two incidents was most likely a demon trying to inflict paranoia on me. And they did a good job. I hold on to God more than I ever do after reading of more intense incidents.

I believe the fear I felt with the first one was an angel telling me to get inside quick. Whenever I get curious now, I always ask myself "Is this a good idea?"

Well let's just hope that nothing else happens in my life for the time being.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Imageofadarkself, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Wow. This is a very good story. Most of my experiences have been hearing and sensing rather than seeing. The only phenomena I saw was a plastic part of a recorder roll back and forth across my kitchen floor with no wind, etc. To move it. Other than that, it's all been auditory experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: