You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is He Really Evil?

Real Ghost Stories

Is He Really Evil?

 

My friend has been able to see things all his life, he told me of this one dream that he claims to be real. I won't mention it out if respect but this thing was trying to kill him. It wasn't too tall, had crew cut hair that was grown out on the sides, Pasty pail skin, dark brown eyes and he looks like he would be in his thirties.

He was over at my house one day and he told me he had the same feeling their, as if he was in the dream and he says the thing is watching over me but he doesn't understand why it hasn't hurt me when it has hurt him.

I have felt watched for a very long time by something but I don't know what it is. My friend thinks it's protecting me. But it hurt him in his dream before it even began to watch me, because we didn't even know each other when he has that dream.

I know it likes my energy that I give off. It's always around more when I'm angry, depressed or happy, so I guess it feeds of my energy. I do like having it around it makes me feel as if I'm not alone, and it hasn't hurt me. I just wish to know what it is, or even who it is. It's never showed its self to me but I hope it does.

I do get scared sometimes because the feelings are very strong and my friend can even feel when something is up by just talking to me and I tell him. I wish I knew who he was.

If anyone can help me understand this better it would be a great pleasure. My friend and I have thought of everything in the world and turn out with nothing in the end.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by minx69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, minx69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
Just like in life, some spirits can be nice to you and some can be mean. Spirits can choose to want to be around you or have fondness and want to be your friend but for others they may not come off so friendly. That's the way of the world with all things. Spirits are people too. There is a chance this spirit doesn't like your friend and is indeed trying to scare him away.

For whatever reason he may eventually present a serious risk to your friend. But for you, who this spirits wants to gain your trust, he will seem like the greatest of pals. Becareful though. Demons can appear as humans in ghostly appearance; and will try to gain your trust as well so they can eventually possess you or take over your life. This will include causing you to loose relationships and to find yourself feeling more and more depressed, anti-social. This can result in you loosing contact with friends and family.

The one thing a Demonologist would have suggested from the start is to not give this entity recognition. But I think it's too late for that now. 😐
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Thanks for reading:)
He's not the type to impress, and I honestly don't understand the connection he has with it. It was about a year ago when he experiancedthe dream with the guy in it. As far as I know, he hasnt harmed me.
My friend and I are both Wiccan, so could our religion have a connection to it?
Be safe
Minx
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
I'm not sure how your friend knows the entity he experienced in a dream is the same one you are experiencing. If you have had these experiences before you even knew this friend then I'm not sure how it could be related. The feeling of being watched can come from sensitivity to electromagnetic fields which can come from exposed wiring, electrical towers near by, and even the mineral foundation of where you live. Some appliances and electronic equipment can do this as well if one is sensitive to it.
Even though your friend is psychically sensitive that doesn't mean he's right about this entity unless it's following him. I think he's doing a lot of projecting and I don't know if it's to impress you or what. I wouldn't put much store in it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: