You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Experience In Classroom

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Experience In Classroom

 

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me with all your comments on my last story. Thankfully, I have had no other strange experiences, until a couple weeks ago.

It was my last lesson, English, and it was the end of the day and the lesson. So everyone was getting up and packing up there things.

Now I need to describe where I was sitting to help explain my story. It's really simple: I was at the back of the class, with the wall behind me, and no way could any one squeeze behind me without me noticing. Also, since I was at the back, I could see the whole class in front of me and knew FOR SURE that no one was ANYWHERE near me.

Back to the story, I was getting my coat on. So as I was putting my arm through my arm whole, I punched someone's arm (?). I am 100% sure that it wasn't my imagination or anything. I FELT my hand hit what felt like exactly a human body.

So, I turned around IN THE SAME SECOND to say sorry, and yep. You guessed it. No one there.

I repeat, I am POSITIVE I hit someone or something and I am POSITIVE that none of my classmates were there, like I said, I turned around in the instant I done it.

I don't think it's anything to do with my first story about the Ouija board and the spirit we contacted. But it freaked me out a bit.

Other hauntings by Laurax

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Laurax, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
Hey thanks for sharing. That was pretty creepy. I have had an experience similar to that. Trust me, I believe you. ❤ Jasmin

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: