You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: A Bad Spirit Is Tormenting Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Bad Spirit Is Tormenting Me

 

Before reading this please read my previously story

It's been about a year after I posted my problem and I have tried a lot of what you guys have suggested and it did not really help at all but thanks for helping out.

It got worse I started to see the man when I am in sp. I was too concerned about my mother to tell her so I told my younger sister (she is 13) shockingly she has been seeing a very strange man walking around her bed at night. She said this tall man, bald, she couldn't make out a face because it was dark, would walk around her bed and stare at her but she would just cover herself with her blanket and go to sleep. I have no clue where she got the courage to sleep in that room. But one day she saw me in her room in the corner. It was 6-6:30 am so it was very bright in her room so you can see face features and everything; she was very annoyed that I was in her room at 6 in the morning so she screamed at me. She then said that I walked towards her bed and changed into the man that has been bothering her at night. She saw all the facial features. She said the man had no eyes looked like a white male and was bald. That was completely different from what I saw.

The man who was helping us failed to make me better so we finally decided that we are going to find someone close to us. The problem was they were all fake and were too expensive. A few months later, the problem was still getting worse, my aunt referred us to a man who heals people for no fee. We knew we had to give it a try.

I went and what he told me shocked me. He described the man that was tormenting me for all these years perfectly the way I saw him. He told me that the spirit was after me the day I set foot at the boarding school. He said that school was built on top of a graveyard and every person who stays at that school is bound to get ill and perish soon after. Curious to see if he was lying I went to my boarding school during March break 2009. I requested previous documents of the area and after a little struggle I got the documents and guess what he was right. I also went through the records of the cemetery, I did regret, I matched the spirit I have been seeing with a name. It was all true.

I finally knew I have found peace from all these years of pain.

I am going through spiritual treatment and if you have read my previous story you will recall I was overweight. Well I lost over 36 pounds the first week of spiritual treatment (the swelling started to go down). He said it will take a while to undo the damage done to my body since the spirit was not an incubus but he was a bad spirit who was sleeping with me and was basically living through me. This spirit affected everyone in my family and the man my sister has been seeing was him shape shifting.

Thank you for all you prays thanks to you guys I am better!

Other hauntings by TormentedSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TormentedSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

maemuite (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-20)
Wow. I am so glad to hear you are getting better. This is an incredible story. Something I would never want to encounter. I mean sometimes I just want to make sure what's real and what's not, you know? Is the person in front of me really exist? Even the one I can talk to and touch. Lol. A little paranoid but I really want to live a true fulfilling life and do not want to face any ghosts!
Desire_touch (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
😲 Wowowowowowowoowowowwoowowwowowowowowowowow...
Get Better.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
I'm glad your feeling better and to ThinkingFunny123 you really fulfill your username huh? Why would she"fulfill his request" that's sick no offense intended~Katherine~ 😨
seesthings626 (31 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
Its great that everything is better!😊
The spirit sounded really creepy!
Your sister must have a lot of courage to sleep in her room after seeing the spirit!
Im 13 too and would deffinitly been too scared! 😳

Cait ❤
Seriousghouls (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
im glad your better and that you can now sleep a little safer from now on
Seriousghouls (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
try something like this I know its real because there's white spirits walking around my house at night. And sometimes my blankets will be gone at night and I have to sleep with my dogs on the bed every night but try putting a camera in your room and turn it on while your sleeping to see if hes just there or if any doors open up at night. Try not to make him mad that's how the white spirits or ghosts whatever came to the house. K just friendly advice ❤
oracle4angels (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
ive been trough this befor and seen the tall man many times, what will help to protect you aside from God is a cross above your bed and a quartz crystal around your neck, tigers eyes on the finger all of these are very protective stones, with ther lords prayer in the mix you really can go wrong you just have to believe in your deepest of heart that you can and will beat this, and I agree, one that can heal you spritually should never charge for the gift they have, we all know that too many people like that are far and few between but that does not give for permssion to charge for the gift they freely have for the greater good thanks, Oracle
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
-TormentedSoul-

I was just going to say that no one should charge you for spiritual help. Oh and what does your spiritual treatment consist of? I'm just curious because it seemed like you had one heck of a time getting rid of that nasty spirit. I'm glad you are finally getting help that is working. That must have been scary trying to go to sleep at night. It must be great to be feeling better.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
guara678 (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
i actually experienced that same thing before in which a spirit shape shifted and approached me. I was so scared. No one believed me but I am glad that I found a similar story.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
I'm assuming that 'thinkingfunny123' was asking if you ever wanted to sleep with the spirit or if you always fought it. From reading your stories I'm going to guess that you fought it but hey, I could be wrong. Anyways I'm glad to see the everything worked out and I hope that your spiritual treatment continues to work its magic.
TormentedSoul (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
sp= sleep paralysis
And thingfunny123 what do you mean by fulfill his request?

Thanks for reading! Love you guys ❤
Rhiannon (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
Wow, just please be careful from now on, keep sage on your person at all times, lavender, herbs, etc. My Husband is from Pakistan and he has a lot of remedies for these sorts of things to keep them from haunting me... If you want a few just let me know. He is Muslim so I understand that reading the Q'ran won't work for you, but check out some Hindu sites on how to banish evil spirits if they ever come after you or your sister again.

Sometimes these things leave a mark on you as an easy target for others to come after at a later date.

Good luck and God bless.
lovindaparanormal (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
I read your first story as you asked and then this one. I'm very glad what or whoever was harming you has stopped. I know next to nothing about Hinduism, but are there angels or maybe something like them? You may feel more secure in your newfound freedom if there were a guardian to help you keep the horrible events from reoccuring. Afterall, asking for a little extra protection never hurts. I'm so glad for you!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
sp is sleep paralysis I'm assuming, I'm glad your getting through this thanks for sharing. 😁
thinkingfunny123 (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
Just wondering, what's sp? I feel sorry for you... Bad spirit bad thoughts... Ewwwww. Were you ever tempted to -ah- fulfill his request? Just asking. If it's to personal you don't have to tell me... Good luck. I hope that weird spirit dude won't come back. Ta! ❤
Malavon (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
That is very good indeed! I saw your previous story and I am happy that everything goes well! I wish you well!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: