You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Friend's Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Friend

 

It is Friday June 26th, 2009. My name is Anna and I live in a semi small town in Oregon. I am writing not because of myself it is my friend who has had an experience that I have found out about accidentally and have not told her that I know. Here's how it happened.

3 weeks ago I was on her laptop looking up some pictures and came across this folder labeled "Him", I thought maybe it was pictures of a guy she thought was hot or something like that so I opened it. In the folder was 2 word documents, well my nosiness kicked in and I opened and read them.

At first I thought wow great stories and wondered if maybe she was writing short stories for a paper or something. I was going to ask her about them but had forgotten over the course of the next two days then on the third day I was on her computer again and in the browsing history THIS site was there. I clicked and saw what the site was about so I entered the names of her stories and surprisingly both came up. I read the stories (which were exactly the same as her stories) and the comments. I immediately got scared for her, either she is nuts and I have to get her help or something is happening to her.

I decided to watch her and see if anything seemed different about her. We work together and hang out a lot so I figured it would be easy, I also asked some of our close friends if they had noticed anything. Keep in mind since her aunt passed she has had moments where she will cry or seem down. So after talking with friends and being told that other then the bad moments they hadn't really seen much change. So I have spent the last two weeks practically stalking her, trying to spend as much time with her as possible and paying close attention to everything she says and does while we were together. Well had it not been for the things I've seen I would not be writing.

On the fourth day we were leaving work and I asked her to go to have a drink with me, she doesn't drink but I thought it would be a good moment to talk. She agreed and as we left the building I felt sort of anxious kind of like the feeling you get right before you hear the results of some big test you have done. I also felt the urge to look around like were being watched. She obviously felt none of this cause she just walked on like normal so I got control of myself and we went to her car. We got to the pub, I drank, and we talked, and after an hour or so decided to leave. She dropped me off at my house, while I leaned down to the window to say good night I saw through the driver's side window and across the street between the two houses a black figure. The moment I saw whatever it was it was gone, I jumped back and she turned her head in the direction I was looking then looked back at me. I just told her I thought I saw something and that I need to stop drinking, we laughed and she left.

After showering and getting ready for bed I was standing in my kitchen drinking some water (completely sober by this point) and felt this heavy, thick, choking kind of weight all around me like being sedated before a surgery. I stumbled, caught myself on the cabinet and then the feeling was gone. I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. I walked slowly up the stairs and got into bed. Eight days passed and the sedated feeling never came back and I hadn't gotten sick again. It was Friday and we decided to have a bonfire so all the usual people gathered to get things ready, I noticed that morning after picking her up that she seemed happy and sort of glowed.

The day passed without any issues and around 11:30 the party was in full swing, I decided not to drink so I could designate drive. I had seen my friend walk off alone after about 15 minutes I started to worry and went to look for her. Here's where it goes from my friend might be crazy to OMG! What's going on?

I got about 15 feet in and heard a moaning, it was almost sexual but different somehow. It scared me so I started to run towards the sound when I came to a small enclosure of trees as I stepped into the trees I saw it, he was standing there tall with dark hair leaned over slightly, she was in his arms, one hand on the small of her back the other on the back of her head they weren't kissing but their faces were so close it looked like they were. The air around them seemed to be almost foggy. I stood there for who knows how long just watching then I must have made a noise or something because all at once everything went black, I heard a loud pop, and I felt the sedated feeling again.

The next thing I know all these voices are saying my name and touching my face, I opened my eyes and almost everyone from the party was there looking panicked and I also noticed that the sun was up. Apparently everyone thought that I had gotten drunk and passed out in the woods but I told them I hadn't drank and must have tripped and knocked myself out. To my surprise they bought it and took me home. Several days passed without ANY contact from my friend so I just went to her house. I stood on her porch for almost 10 minutes beating on her door before she opened it. She looked like she was going to puke; she told me to come and told me everything including the things that have happened since the last time she wrote to this site.

She told me that he was not trying to hurt me the two times that he "interacted" with me but that he was trying to keep me from being too involved because he may not be able to "protect" both of us. Should I be concerned for either of us? What do I do? She does not feel threatened or think that the situation is a problem.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, myfriendsfriend, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

myfriendsfriend (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Some have asked for my friends screen name on this site it is linamoo79. Please read.
LaughLove22 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Well, this was a very great story.

And I think I might have an idea of what it is. Just like BlackRose1895 said, it could be a fallen angel. It's not so much a ghost, because if it were, and if it wanted to harm her, it most definitely would have by now. What is most likely is, is someone from her past or someone she knew that had passed away and is trying to protect her from anything bad. There is nothing to worry about. As you know, angels help guide and protect people from any harm, so it seems to me that this is what the spirit is doing, protecting. As for the reason why it felt like you were being sedated, or whatever, doesn't seem right. Usually that wouldn't happen, I think it might be that it couldn't help you, or guide you, or protect you the way it could with your friend. Almost as if it were ordered to protect her, and only,...her.

But I hope to hear more from you, and I would really like to know the titles of the other stories, and this was the craziest story I read, but in a good way. 😁
Maxie5 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
my friend had something similar. You see one time at school, she started saying how she had an "imaginary" friend. Named Br_n. She said he came to her in a dream and he said his name but she couldn't make out the middle letter. So she called him "Bren". So anyway I thought she was just joking because all of my friends and I are weird. So anyway that weekend I went to her house, and she had this notebook on her desk. So I opened it and their was a page that said
Name: Br_n
Age:?
Hair color: Black
Eye color: blue or green.

So by now I was like umm okay that's weird. And then I asked her about it, and she said "oh that's how bren looks". Then later she kept saying "bren say hi to Maxie". Nothing happened.
However later we were outside playing basketball. The ball rolled onto the side of her shed, so I went to pick it up and she was talking to me. And then clearly I heard right next to me a male voice saying "maxie, maxie". I quickly turned and their was no one their. And so I asked my friend "did you hear that?" and she said no. And I said "someone just said my name." so I thought it was her dad so I called him and he didn't come. So I was freaked out and ran to her house and looked in her parents room, and her dad was sleeping. So I sat at her computer and she said " its okay it was just bren". And I just looked at her like she was crazy. Then she kept saying "bren tell maxie your sorry, and you didn't mean to scare her." by now I was texing my mom to hurry up and come get me. And she saw me texting and tried to grab my phone. So I put it in the only place I could think of, my bra. And so she says " you think that's going to stop me". And she tried to get it out of my shirt. By now I had got up and pushed her. I quickly grabbed my things and waited on the couch for my mom. When she finally came I was so relieved. I told my mom and then my other bff adonis. It was freaky.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
I had an idea on what creature you saw... I think its a "Kapre" try to google it if it match what you saw... And please tell us the story your friend had post so we can give some advice... And take care...
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
I'm definitely in agreement with everyone else that this is one of the most bazaar encounters I've read about on this site. I also must agree that in order for any of us to offer any advice we should probably know the background of your friend and read the two stories she's posted on here. My thoughts are, if she posted them here then she's not worried about any of us reading them... As a matter fact, we've probably already have. 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
Wow, this is a very unusual but great story. Since your friend already knows that you know, can you drop the secrecy and tell us the name of her or her two stories so we can look them up for background information before trying to help you?

It sounds like she knows more than you about what is going on and may be able to provide some key details that are only hinted at in this story.
Blackrose1985 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
I am new to this site but it could either be a ghost or it could be what is called a fallen angel. It seems to me that it doesn't want to harm her if it did it would have by now. It is in every friends rights I guess to care and wonder about the health and well being of a friend, but I am not sure that it would be a good idea to acctually interveen without help of some kind. I know I am not much on help but they are just small thoughts.
God Bless and take care 😁
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
I will have to agree with DARKNESS here this is one crazy story with a twist. However, I am wondering if this thing is actually real and not a ghost.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
This is one of the craziest stories I have ever read on this site, I wouldn't no where to start by offering advice but knowing what stories your friend wrote on this site would be a start. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hearing more from you. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: