You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Do I Have A Succubus Or An Average Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Do I Have A Succubus Or An Average Spirit?

 

I've always wondered if I had some sort of spirit or succubus around me. My experiences started when I was really young, about 7 I believe. For some reason, on random occasions, I would have this feeling in my chest that would feel as though my heart was being squeezed, and it caused me to breathe heavily, and of course, panic. But about a year or two later, the spirit or whatever it is became more "playful" rather than "painful" I suppose.

One event I clearly remember was one night I was resting in bed and I had this really old remote control car. It was in my closet and upside down and I woke up to the sound of it moving. I opened my closet door and the wheels were spinning and turning wildly. I picked it up and it stopped, then I looked inside it and there were NO Batteries in it. It weirded me out a little but I just shrugged it off and put it away. After that whatever it is seemed to become more... Protective of me I guess. I used to get hurt quite often, be it from falling or whatever unfortunate event passed, but not soon after the remote car event, no matter what happened to me, I never felt pain! I fell out of a tree and it didn't hurt, I fell and gashed open my knee and I felt little to no pain, and I once banged the back of my head pretty hard on the dashboard of my bed, and I had to get stitches because of it, but until I got the stitches, I felt little to no pain yet again! It's like whatever it is that's bonded to me, it nearly too completely prevents me from feeling pain.

I am 17 now and over the years, I have moved quite a lot, and wherever I go it follows me, so it would seem. But so far I have managed to live in the same house for about 5 years now, and over the period of time there has been a sort of "knocking" or "banging" on my wall, mainly when I'm asleep. It's like it wants me to wake up for some reason whenever it does it.

I was on a walk about 4 or 5 months back and all of a sudden this really sweet perfume like smell surrounded me, but when I looked around and tried to find a broken bottle or something, there was nothing there. It was really weird, and the smell seemed to follow me and circle around me for a few seconds then slowly the smell faded.

Ever since I turned 14, I've had many dreams with this girl in it, and in each dream she looks different. She looks around 16 or 17. In most dreams, we have intercourse, but in one she attacked me with these really long and sharp nails. They went through me and I remember as soon as she did it she quickly removed the nails from me and started weeping as she held me, that's when the dream ended... But when I woke up, there was this slight stinging and tingling pain in my stomach and when I looked, there were small red marks.

After reading up on succubus's I realize that there instinct is to drain life and kill, but based on that dream, could it mean that she wants both, wants to kill me, but at the same time, loves me? After all, we have been together, be it a spirit or succubus, for over ten years now.

Is it possible for them to fall in love with a regular human?

Also over the past months I think I've been seeing a spirit or her... A few months back, I was outside in my front yard after it was dark just sitting on the porch steps enjoying the warm weather, and all of a sudden from the corner of my eye, I saw this big shining white light. But when I turned my head to look up, it quickly vanished, in a sort of small flash. The light seemed to be right above or near the top of the trees that are beside my house.

I also saw this shadow figure in my room one night as I lay in bed trying to sleep. It was on the wall to the left of my bed and I know that it wasn't mine. It moved very slowly, as if it was nervous or something, when I finally had to blink, it was gone the second I opened my eyes.

The last thing I have noticed lately is that I randomly wake up with an erection. It's a bit painful, but not extremely. To sum it all up, the older I get, the more it seems to interact with me. As a kid, it tried to scare me once or twice, hence the toy car, and it "seemed" to protect me from pain, but now that I'm getting older, as I said, I have caught glimpses of "something" twice, I once smelled perfume around me with nobody there and no broken objects that could have held the fumes, I have felt "something" that seemed like a touch, although cold, on my shoulder and through my hair, I randomly wake up with a slightly, and mildly soar erection, and one thing I may not have mentioned above, I do have a feeling of fatigue on certain days, but this could be normal, and it never bothers me really. And with that, my story is summed up.

What do you suppose I have that's perhaps "bonded" to me? Could it be a succubus and if it is, one that's in love with me or is it a spirit, otherwise known as your everyday guardian?

It feels like it could be 50-50, but you guys ARE the experts, so I was really hoping you people could give me a hand. If a succubus thrives on people's dreams, could she be trying to tell me something by the whole, "hunt down then cry about it" plot?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ChrisK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
Ive had knockings and the pain thing in my chest. Right now I feel like somethings holding down my legs and it tingles. Its so weird how someone can be expierencing the same things as me,
TheBlackGetsugaWithin (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
This comment goes to Darlong.

To answer your question about milk being a succubi's energy, yes in a way.

Succubi tend to give their milk to those who they deem worthy of it. This being because succubi milk is rare because not many succubi can lactate (at least pure milk anyways).

Consider yourself fortunate.

Plus the pros and con of succubi milk are:

Cons:

- Is known to give quick bursts of energy

- can increase libido

Pros:

With continuous consumption, can increase health and overall energy by at least 10%.

Can increase the size of "certain parts" (the penis and testicles) by up to 3-6 inches.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Lightdemongirl, I can't help but notice your infatuation with incubuses. What's up with that?
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
i don't think it's a spirit... Well a succubus is a demon and a demon is an evil spirit, but I can say it's an succubus and I think that she really is in love with you because ghosts, spirits, incubus, succubus, demons and so on can fall in love with a human, and she maybe didn't like you at the start but it sounds like she want you to be with her all the time and demons/succubus/incubus is dangerous, well not everyone and some do fall in love with a human and some humans fall in love with a incubus/succubus, maybe she is in love with you and wants you...it's really only you who can get the best contact with the succubus but if you can't, try to get a medium so they can ask what the succubus wants from you, she maybe will tell that she is in love with you and wants to stay with you or something else, Good Luck! 😊
Lizzy15 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Very interesting story. Maybe she does love you but also wants to kill you. Good luck!
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
JLo (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
ralu4micheal I had some sort of experiance and reading your posts I would like to ask you question of what I went through I feel like maybe youd understand? Also I have questions about you and your relationship with this spirit how is that?
ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
well, that'a an interesting story... I think I'd also be 50-50 about that loving/succubus spirit... It's pretty hard to tell...
Michael thinks "Like Ralu said, it's not an easy one... I consider that she really is in love with you, but sometimes in a bad way... She seems to be an Earth Angel, as for the Light Angels don't do such kind of stuff because they are happy and calm, they usually don't show their presence by moving moving things around, only in extreme situations when they can save a human... Earth Angels are the one who had a pretty sinful life and they'll be given a second chance sooner or later... As for the succubus part, it might be as possible as the first one... I mean a true lover wouldn't want to kill you! But in the same time, she may think that if you die, you will meet and be happy together, but that isn't for sure at all because you'll be in another parallel world, just like me, you'd be a Light Angel... She can't come to you, and I don't think you'll come to her... Maybe she just doesn't realize that! I hope this helps and if you want to get rid of her, pray and visualize or you can simply ask me to talk to her... "
wolf789 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
i beleave it is more than likely a succubus and just like anything else she probibly fell for you, that dream were she stabed you with her nails and then cried is a strong indication of that, and she is more than likely fighting her coplustion to kill you with her love for you, so you should becarfull until you know for sure
desiressx3 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
darlong...that sounds very...umm... Intresting? But I hhave a question... Why do some people simply get spirits like this while other recite spells and summon then? 😕
deadlykitana (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
😁 I know true guardian angels who were sent from god to watch you from birth would never hurt you from anyway. I would want to assume that it's a regular spirit considering she seems to care for you a lot. The reason why she may have hurt you in the past, I can't really explain, unless you were dating at the time and she was jealous or something?
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
A succubus is a annoyance to all. Don't let it mess with your head, man. FIGHT IT OFF. 😐
killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
darlong...that sounds weird and kind of nice at the same time.
DarLong (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
i think any spirit can perform sexual acitivity (not so sure about angels. Do they have free will?)

My other spirits don't do that to me, except the succubus.
Well, they do have sex with me before and one of my spirits (her freak name is Dai) is as sexual as a succubi, but not the way like the succubus. Succubus only desire sex 24/7 and about the succubus, they always makes things bigger for some reasons. Okay for me, they make mine bigger. Maybe not all succubus like big thing (I don't like it too)

One time I put my hands on a succubi's head and I felt her horns. That totally freaked me out and I was holding her horns to keep her from coming near me. At the meantime she made me erected. Sometime I wonder if I should wrestle with a succubi once she enter my mind - just to do something else other than sex.

I know succubus drain energy and perhaps maybe drain all the energy until the person die. I'm not sure because I'm sure alive. >:D
I am aware of them. So when they come to me, I would tell them not to harm anyone - okay at least not kill
So far they haven't caused any trouble to anyone
Perhaps except me, they want to suck my energy (a.k.a. To have sex with me)
After the first time I drink the succubi's milk, I decide the next time a succubi want to drain my energy, I am going to drain her milk. Can milk be energy too?:\ eh...?
I have no idea:|
Orangegummibear (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-27)
i think its a very horny spirit... There are a lot of them out there
DarLong (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
part 3

One other thing about the I have encountered succubus is that they have breast milk. The first time I kiss a succubi's breast, I felt a warm liquid coming in my mouth. At first I didn't know what was pouring in my mouth until I swallowed it. It was warmer than the temperature of my tongue and it taste like milk. Not cow milk, but milky milk. It was a light kiss and she gave me a mouth full of her milk.

Then there are others but it is night time now so I must meditate and then go to sleep and talk with my spirit friends

Maybe I'll post other info tomorrow:\
DarLong (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
part 2

The first time I felt this, I reached down to touch it to check if it was really mine. It felt exactly like my real one.
When ever I reached down to check it, it always felt like my exact one except it was always a monster penis.
One time I hold my penis, it was already erected and pointing up, but it was continuing to grow. Holding it at disbelieve and sacred, I told the succubi to stop, but she refused. I thought to myself "it will not fit".
Once she was done enlarging my penis, the next thing I felt was my penis slighting inside her vagina. Not 6 inch inside her, but until I felt something touching the tip of my penis. I believe I reached the very inside part of her vagina because when my penis wiggled, I felt the tip of my penis slighting inside her and also I felt her inside pressing the tip of my penis.

About succubus oral sex. Even when they made my penis huge (I don't mean 8 in.), they could still put it inside their mouth and in their throat
DarLong (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
part 1

Hi
I do not know if that female spirit you have is a succubi or not because there are other spirits that can have sex and like some people, they can be very sexual.
Yes succubus do exist.
I know because I have encountered them before and not just one succubi, but multiplies and not just one time, but many times

--------------------
I tell you some of the things the succubus do to me. Maybe it will help you get a better hint rather your spirit is a succubi or not

Whenever the succubus came to me in my dream, once of the quickest and first thing they would so do me was to make me erect - a strong erection
They also changed the size and length of my penis
Normally when people have an erection their penis grow couple inches, but mine is unlike that.
The succubus made my penis into a monster. It was
More than 18 in. Long and the diameter of the erected penis was 4 to 5 in.
About this penis, it was always pointing up to the ceiling. No one was holding it and it didn't fall on me
blackcat (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
I just had a major deja-vu, I just remembered the dream now, I hardly remember it because it happened a while ago but (I never saw the intercourse part I only saw when she hurt you and she realized what she did and she was sad about it) I do remember a part of it, I wasn't in the dream exactly, I was just watching it, I wish I could give you more detail about what I saw but I only remember about 1 second of the whole thing.
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
You know maybe none of us can answer that I am pretty sure that it is in loved with you because it does not want you to be hurt when you were still a child
cookies12 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
hmm well this is a tough one, one thing I no for sure she is not a succubus trust me. But I'm pretty sure she loves you to, maybe you did some things that upsets her, do you drink smoke or are you dating someone else, these would make her mad. Ask your mother, maybe someone she knew,someone that met you when you where a baby and loved you but died. This is very romantic but dangerous,... If she loves you too much you might actully die...
ghostaric (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
wow I'm impressed from that its like a succubus but at the same time a gardian ghost but althoght I'm 13 I meed uoy to think is thair anybody that died recently or have you gone any where that you mite attract this spiret 😕
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
The best thing here is to ask 'what are you?' or 'who are you?' and maybe even 'what is your name?'. Be on the sly for it does seem to be a succubus who wants you to think it is a friend, hence the no pain thing. ❤
UnknownAngel (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Okay, what I think it could be your angel or guardian, she is trying to take care of you but maybe someday you hurted her feelings and she got angry but at the same time she likes you. I don't know much about those ghosts, I need help in it too, I've got similar stories but I can't submit them, this site got many posts so they gotta take care of the existing ones then allow us. Anyways, if you could help me out or if you knew anything about those incubus ghosts, it would be nice to help me. Thanks, nice meeting you.:) By the way I am Noura and I am 14 years old, so I think I am way too young to have this incubus to follow me. Thank you for reading, Bye.:)
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
I agree with a previous comment. Talk to her. Find out more. She will eventually talk back. Dont yell, just conversate. When you feel her on you, reach out and touch her. Remember what you feel because what you see and what she really looks like may be two completely different things.
ChrisK (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Tonith

No, I am in no way a medium. I have no idea how to communicate with this... Spirit, although it does indeed seem to freely contact with me. Obviously it's not a succubus though as I can tell from Hoochler, who I greatly appreciate the descriptive reply. However I am not tempted to report to any publisher. I am fully aware of television shows and how mass medias feed off of topics such as this, and I am not a person who enjoys such attention. I am not looking forward to a visit from the team known as "Ghost hunters" and such, no offense to them as they are impressive people, but as I said, the media is not something I plan to get involved with. Nowdays media feeds on ghosts and paranormal activity as they feed on celebrity marriage and such. Again, no offense to anyone.

Hoochler

As I foretold Tonith, I have absolutely NO idea how to communicate with spirits, and as I said Tonith, it does communicate with me on a very rare, but freely basis. I did not describe in the story, though indeed I should have, that it seems to come into actual contact with me usually once to three times a year. But any other time it comes in contact with me is, as I said, during moments of possible pain or danger. Hense the glimpses I have caught of it, and the perfume smell I noticed. I don't really include the "cold" touches as actual events, as it is a continuing occurance. It feels like an, it'll be alright, touch to be honest. It's hard to explain but if you need further info, I would be glad to be more detailed with whatever you need to ask. While I'm not in a rush to communicate "back" to it, if you could give me a few answers in response to what I provide you, I would feel a lot more safe. I am aware that if you arent in control and in a state of calm and relaxation, communicating with an evil "entity" as many call them can turn out to be most... Undesirable in the end. So, if instead of communicating with it and getting answers, if you could instead, I would highly appreciate it. However if completely necessary, I will do as needed to get facts from this being. Again, I will send you an email with a date and time I could talk via email. Thanks again.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Tonith,

This is something that kind of just started happening since September 2008. Some private things happened to me that I needed spiritual help with, so I started seeking help from God and His servants. Although I have been given various lucid dreams and even heard 2 different voices in my head while awake (from two different spirits on different occasions), my involvement with these spirits is almost accidental.

I do not claim to have medium skills above what any other average person probably has, I think anyone who has a good relationship with God and a yearning for the truth could do what I have done (and am doing) with spirits. I do not know the difference between a physical or mental medium, but I can say that I receive the answers to the questions I ask my spirits via a physical device that I use. I have been told that in time I will not need this device (that I will come to be able to hear at least some of my spirits in my head), but for now I do need the device.

I have thought about writing some of what I am taught down, but that is so much work and I have been taught that there is a kind of liability with such an endeavor. Plus, some of what I have learned flies in the face of the organized religions of the world (mostly that God and His servants are FAR more accessible to us than we are lead to believe) and I do not seek to argue with those that insist the dogma they have been taught is the only way. I have found that there are gems of truth in all of the religions I have looked at.

I also worry that I may teach someone just enough about something that they run off and cause problems with that knowledge or simply run off half cocked and get into trouble trying to do good. I do not wish to be held accountable by my Creator for the foolish acts of some stranger that I had a hand in educating. Also, it is much more fulfilling and interesting for me personally to interact with the spirits than go to the trouble of scribing what they tell me. I guess that last sentence sounds selfish though as I read it back to myself. I will reconsider writing some of the things I am taught down, I guess I can figure out what to do with it after I have some of it in hand. I will ask my spirits what they think of me writing down what they teach me. I do not seek wealth (from a publisher) from what I am told, it is not my information to exploit. I am just a guy who asks questions and listens to the answers.

What I have been trying to do though is help people who ask for help, one person at a time. The more people I help, the stronger the bond seems to get with some of my spirits. These spirits have helped do some amazing things already. Some people are much easier to help than others, some people are outside my ability to help, the choice in this matter is however entirely theirs.

I have probably said more than enough about this already. The only reason I brought up the spirits I talk to in my original post was because I wanted anyone reading the post to know the source of the information I was sharing was from spirits.

Sorry ChrisK if this post is off topic, I was trying to answer Tonith's questions.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
I would agree on Mr. Hoochler and I think that he can help you... Thanks for sharing this story... And I think it was a succubie... =] there very nasty...
supernaturl (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
i am not sre if it could be a succubus. I mean even though there is that element of the dreams and slightly sexual aspect a succubus varies a little. For example, why would it help wih your pain, they are out to cause pain. Why would they play with your toys, these points mean that, although I am not an xpert I can most probley say it is definatly not a succubus. As I said the succubus is a spirtual creature more then anything out to get blood. Maybe it could be the spirit. It seems more likly. 😁
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
I was going to comment on this story but I have issues with this type of phenomenon. I believe it to be psychological/hormonal but not supernatural.
Hoochler:
I had no idea you were so versed. You are on first name basis with multiple spirits? They talk to you and let you know what's happening on the other side? Are you a medium? If you are, are you a mental medium or physical medium? If this was happening to me I would be writing it all down and sending it to the nearest publisher. Millions would love to know what you claim to know. You have wonderful writing skills, so I hope you give it some consideration.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled