You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Heels On The Floor

Real Ghost Stories

Heels On The Floor

 

This happened not too long ago, I was probably 13 and I'm 15 now.

My friend and I were sleeping in my bed and so was the rest of my family. I have an older sister that likes to party, but she was sick at the time. Anyway, I woke up to LOUD stomping in the hallway and was going to chew out my sister for waking me up. But when I sat up I saw a dark silhouette standing in the corner of my bedroom. It looked like a woman weeping. I was in complete shock and fright, I couldn't move. Then the 'woman' looked up and then disappeared.

I tried shaking my friend awake, but she's a very deep sleeper. When I came out of my trance, or whatever I sprang up and ran into the hallway. All the lights in the entire house were off. I checked on all my family members and they were all sound asleep. I decided to shake it off and go back to bed. That's not the end!

Three days later I was at that same friend's house and my sister took a trip to Arkansas, leaving my mother home alone. The next morning when I came home and my mom got off work, she asked me why I was stomping down the hall in heels. I told that exact experience had happened to me. She believed me because when she was younger she saw a ghost in her dad's house.

Other hauntings by IDrawOnMyself

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IDrawOnMyself, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
That's pretty creepy! I would definitely keep your eyes/ears open for any other experiences. The fact that your mom heard it too, and said it sounded like heels is pretty freaky considering you saw a lady! If you see her again, I would ask why she's crying. Who knows, you could be the one who finally helps her spirit cross over 😊
IDrawOnMyself (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Dreamergal72~ The house wasn't new or old really and my parents friends grandparents used to live there and Tina, the house owner, swears it's not haunted.

Kyyrme~ I thought about that too, but something inside me knows that I didn't imagine it. A few things happened in that house, I would have strange dreams, hear voices other creepy things that I don't really want to share.

Girlie~ Really? That's interesting and like I said earlier, the previous owner had lived there all her life and swore it wasn't haunted. My mom is paranoid, because she grew up in a haunted house.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
You need to look into the history of the house,. I heard this story one time that this lady went to this ball and I think broke one of her heels and was so mad that she stomping all the way home and can be heard today stomping up the steps of the house.
GIRLIE 😨
Kyyrme (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Have you checked your pipes. They might cause the noice... Tho I can't find expleinable cause to your shadowy figure... Exept that you were tired. I'm not trying to diss you. I'm just saying that you should check these. There might be natural explanation.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Lol sound like my grandparent's house that make me mad or bothering in middle of night wake me up and make that noise of walking. I have no idea what I think of that spirit of a woman she most be wearing that high heel is your house new or just from on land?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: