You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Is It A Succubus? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Succubus? 2

 

A few months back I had what I would call a unique experience; none like I ever had before (See Is It A Succubus?) For the longest time I couldn't figure out how and why all this got started. A few weeks back before this started my family had a yard sale and the items I had that didn't sell were in a plastic blue container and returned to me and in it were many items which didn't belong to me (Must have gotten mixed up). I didn't think much about it and just kept the container under the bed. I later discovered a VHS tape that didn't have a cover and it turned out to be an adult film from the 80's. I put two and two together and realized that these strange occurrences didn't happen until after the container was returned and it seems that I had what is referred to as a "Haunted Item"; which was the VHS tape.

After throwing it out, saying some prayers, and throwing some holy water around the house, most of the activity has ceased. Even though this was a very strange experience; it was also a learning experience and what I have learned is, that these sexual beings/demons whatever you want to call them linger around only if you want them to and the only power they have over you is the power you give them, which is usually through fear, lust, curiosity all of which they feed upon.

My advice to anyone who is having these experiences is not to let them to continue; to deal with them quickly and seek spiritual help, for they can and will be banished.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Starseeker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
I read part I and part II of your story before posting my questions the first time. I do not want to know any steamy details about your life, I just want you to please clarify two basic points in a story that you posted on a public web site.

Did you watch the tape before you tossed it?
How did you determine the tape was haunted?

Those don't seem like unreasonable questions to me, and it would appear that others reading this are asking themselves the same thing.
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
I do not want to anger you in any way but you did post this for the world to read, am I right? I think people here just want to get a better idea of what is going on. That way others can give you their best advice possible knowing what your entire situation entails, that's all. I mean if we want stories about sex we can go to a site where 'stories about sex' are offered. Best of luck to you.
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
P.S. To the moderator; please withdraw both of these stories and delete as I have requested in the past. Thank You!
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
First I would like to thank jenniferford for the understanding and support. As for the rest of you; you keep complaining about wanting more detail; you have "Part One" And Part two"; which should give you all the answers you need. I am starting to get the impression you just want me to go into more erotic detail. Sorry to disappoint you; for I won't do it. After this post I will no longer be replying to any more comments. 😠
LaughLove22 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
Thank you Ghostluver.

Someone who sees what I mean.
I don't quite understand how you people just know its a porn tape. It could be anything. Just because she mentioned something about sexuality doesn't mean anything.

She needs much more detail.
I think you should do what Ghostluver says and repost this story again with more detail so that us of the confused can understand and interpret more.

Please and Thank you ❤
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
i am with the others. I am also very confused. The questions that are being asked are my questions 2. This story needs much more detail, maybe you should post the same story, again, but with more detail, and make this less confusing.

I mean, everyone who has read this looks like this- 😕

*happy 4th*
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Confused1--I'm with those who are confused, too, about a sex tape as "a portal to the other side." How can we assume evil is in sex unless someone is harmed? Perhaps I'm ignorant of this, but isn't sexuality an element of our very natures? Isn't it a means by which we express our pleasure in another, and even if for that moment, an expression of gratitude for "being," if not love?
It is no doubt a relief to you, Confused1, to be rid of whatever "possessed" you, but since we can't eradicate sexuality from our natures, only control it, could it be a dangerous indistinction for you to accept?
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
You are very right. People do not know that things do get attached.Movies,tables,lamps,even to people. The thing is once they are attached to you, its very very hard to get that spirit to flee you. Put it this way. They are very good at tricking us to think they are gone. I'm glad you found the movie. Porn is a portal to the other side. I'm pretty shure. Maybe this person loved this video and wanted to keep it forever, or maybe it wanted you to find it and get it out of there. We really never know. Good luck and thanks for shareing your story. GOD Bless
LaughLove22 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
Uhm, I don't understand, how does just a random VHS tape tie into a haunted item? Maybe it was one of yer parents or something, unless you watched it.

You need more detail. Its hard to tell what you mean.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
This is a very interesting thing you suggest. Did you watch this VHS tape before you threw it away? How did you determine it was haunted?

New comments for this story have been disabled