You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Woman

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Woman

 

One night, I woke up not knowing why. I woke up at 12:13 AM. My sister just went to sleep so I tried to go back to sleep. It was dark and then suddenly a voice called out my name. My window is next to my bed so it was close by. It sounded like an old woman's voice but I couldn't tell who it was. When she called out my name once, I felt like I knew this woman but I never met her. I was so scared that she then later appeared in the hallway.

We lived in a wooden house so our windows were screen instead of glass windows. All I saw was a dark shape of an old woman walking into our room. The floor was creaking like crazy. My heart was pounding with fear as she came closer. So... I covered myself with my blanket. The whole time I was hiding under the blanket, I was shaking with fear. I think my bed was shaking because I was terrified. Then suddenly her footsteps stopped right next to my bed. She called out my name one more time and disappeared.

After awhile, I tried to peek under the sheets but it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. I was really terrified that the next morning, I went to school and told my classmate about what happened. She told me that the ghost was probably trying to trick me, making me think that she was my relative.

This happened a long time ago when I was in high school. We also lived in a jungle area at that time I was told that there were ancient spirits and ghosts.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cutepoison28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

LaDroga (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
omg...i don't know what I would have done if I were you... I would have probably pass out! 😕 (sorry for my english I'm from greece)
Anyway you should better look into the history of the place in books or in the library and find out who that old lady may be.
Take care!
Bye
Mikaella:)
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
You need to look into the history of the place. Or maybe it really was a realavte.
GILIRE ❤
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
a very interesting story. These experiences do sound like it was one of your family members that you never meet, but Your friend says that it was a ghost of the jungle, and that it was tricking you. Very, very interesting... 😊 maybe you should do some research. Maybe that will help. If I find anything that might answer these happenings, I'll let you know. 😉 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: