You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Hands on my Shoulder

Real Ghost Stories

Hands on my Shoulder

 

It started when I woke up thirsty and needed something to drink so I could go back to sleep. I started to move and all that moved was my head, I then noticed that there were hands on my shoulder that felt strong, strong enough to hurt me if they wanted to. I laid my head back down and started thinking and when I did, every hair on the back of my neck and all the way down my back stood up like I had been shocked by something. I then, with all my strength, threw myself up and the hands lifted me, restraining me, but also pushing me as if it wanted to give me a sign, but it let go and that's all that happened.

A couple of years ago, I was sitting on my porch and got the same feeling, when I looked up there was a dog walking towards me with blood red eyes and I blinked to see if was real, and when I blinked, it was standing 3 maybe 4 feet from me. The weird thing was that the dog was 20 feet away before I blinked. I blinked again and it vanished before my eyes.

I now belief deeply in ghosts but have never thought I would be actually touched by one.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-13)
I am not sure what confronted you as you awoke, however, I have always found that prayer works. Traying praying, pray out loud and keep a Bible with you. Even if whatever this was is not evil, praying is always a good idea 😁

God Bless!
Midnite rose (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I think you should keep a dog in your room or have somebody sleep in your room with you so you will be less scared of walking out your room and stuff like that. Anyways best wishes

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: