You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Girlfriend Is Freaking Out

Real Ghost Stories

My Girlfriend Is Freaking Out

 

I have read all the guidelines and stuff. I'm not sure if the answers I'm trying to get are going to happen, cause I'm new to this and I've searched and searched for sum kind of help or answer. So if anyone can give me any advise it would be great.

It all started like a month ago. I walk my fiancé up to bed every night. So it's a normal night I walk her up to bed. Check on the kids then I go downstairs. About an hour later I hear sum rustling upstairs. I figured it was my fiancé getting up for something, but instead I hear her yell my name and just about fall down the stairs. She was so freaked out I couldn't get anything out of her. So I ran up stairs checked the kids, checked the whole house thinking that something was wrong. And as I'm yelling she finally starts to tell me what's going on.

She explains to me that she woke up having to use the restroom and when she opened her eyes and went to roll over she saw a black figure like leaning over her. So I kept her downstairs with me until she settled down and then we went to bed and everything was ok.

About a week later the whole thing happened again. But this time I walked her up went downstairs to turn my dryer and TV off and when I got up there she was covered up like a young child hiding her face cause she was scared.

I asked her what was wrong and she said it happened again but this time she told me something that really freaked me out. She said she saw me leaning into to kiss her head like every night but the thing is I was downstairs, so in all of this mess of things that have been happening.

A week and a half later it happened again.

So my question is is my girlfriend crazy or can this happen cause the very last time it happened she said it was for sure me that she saw but I wasn't up there. I'm a night owl I'm up working all night no time to go up stairs just to freak out. Ha-ha

If anyone can help me at all it would be great! But if she's crazy thank you anyway.

I just want some answers to help me and her figure this out.

Thank you so so much for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, arrik2001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SRwilliams1992 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-02)
How is your fiance doing now? I would post an advice comment but I noticed this post is a few years old and I don't know if my advice could be of any help.
Bm1993 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
to me it seems like evil is trying to get to her, so maybe you should found out the history of the house. Like other poeple have said. And maybe you should go or try to go to bed when she does. Stay close to her.
Dick (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
KoltenAspen, way to contribute absolutely NOTHING to the conversation that had not already been said by laniparis. You barely even paraphrased the exact same information uttered one post before yours. You are a stupid tool
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-20)
i agree with laniparis as she said Maybe you could check out the history of the house, and you might even want to consider getting a priest to bless your house
laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Poor thing, I'd be scared and freaked out too...

Especially if the the thing is occasionally manifesting itself like you...

Maybe you could check out the history of the house, and you might even want to consider getting a priest to bless your house...

Hope this helps
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
I'm sorry for your fiancee's distress. These things can be quite upsetting, and no, I don't think she's crazy.

I'm tempted to agree with the shadow-person diagnosis; but I've found that shadow-people tend to follow us throughout our lifetime. Kind of like they're studying us. Is this your fiancee's first experience with this sort of activity?

My husband has been followed by a shadow-person for many years -- since his childhood. It tends to show up randomly, every once in a while; and when it does, it usually makes him (my husband) very angry. His first instinct is to attack it! (No, he's never managed to catch one.) And yes, they do appear as dopplegangers.

For years, my husband believed that his shadow-person was an alien, although he didn't really believe in UFOs. (I know. Go figure.) But we feel now that they are from a "spiritual realm." Interestingly, as I became more firm in my Christian faith, the shadow-person's visits became less frequent; and it has now been about five years since its last appearance.

If there's a bright side to this, I suppose it's that shadow-people don't really injure us. They just scare the beejeebers out of us. If your fiancee wants to rid herself of it, I recommend prayer. (It worked for us.)

Blessings,
A.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
She seems to be half asleep at these times. SOmetimes when people are half asleep they can still somehow see what is in the room but they will add things to it from their imagination or create someone to be there, that really is not. I think she needs to think really hard and figure out whether or not this was a dream or hallucination. If it was a dream, then she is not crazy because this happens to a lot of people. If she has a psych disorder then she may need meds (doubt this is the case). If she was not imagining it then you should ask the thing to leave or like the others said turn to your spiritual or religious beliefs if any. ❤ Jasmin
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
It doesn't sound like your girlfriend is crazy at all. She may be seeing your Doppelganger or it very well could be a demon. A demon can change form and change to look like anything it wants to. Satan always tries to make himself look larger or like someone or something he's not, that's why he calls himself LEGION. Try getting some wholy water and oil and bless the house and make the sign of the cross in each room and anoint yourselves and ask the Lord to surround you both with the white light of the Wholy Spirit. Evil can't stand the name of Jesus and remember, God is good and there's only one thing he can't and won't do and that's FAIL! Don't allow this to come between you and your girlfriend, because that's what evil will do. It's main purpose is to divide and conquer. Satan is a liar.

God Bless you and your girlfriend and remember you can make a stand against this and win if you stay UNITED!
IDrawOnMyself (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Just to be safe you should talk to God about it and ask him to protect you and your family. Though if it is a shadow person like some of these people suggested, I see them all the time, tell her to politely ask it to leave because it's frightening her. Normally they do leave or just hide themselves better, they are friendly.

Here's another thought. Maybe it's trying to look like you so it doesn't frighten her, but it shouldn't be pretending to be you.

GOD BLESS!
LRAWR (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
well I'm thinking maybe it is a ghost.
But what if he or she is trying to protect your wife?
But be careful because some ghost may become jealous and you can get hurt in the process.
When you said your wife saw the ghost look like you. I'm thinking it might be the sigh of the ghost wanting your wife.
Wanting to be with her by looking like you.
Just watch out.
The ghost might hurt you.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Def sounds like a shadow person to me - they are also described as shape shifters also. Whatever your religeous beliefs are - practice them now in your life and in your home. You want this thing gone.
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
you said it was a black figure. That sounds like a shadow man. Shadow men are usually nice, although every now and then you get one with a nasty streak. This one seems to be quite friendly, though. I don't think that it is dangerous, just slightly annoying.
Maybe you could have your girlfriend politely ask it to leave the next time she sees it.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
First off: Is this a house? How long have you or the two of you been living together?

Has she had any experiences like this in the past? Have you seen anything? Have the children seen anything?

Do you know the history of the home/land?

You mentioned she is your fiance. I can tell you, as being engaged myself and having 4 months to go until the big day, I'm stressed. Granted it isn't BIG problems that have come up (yet) but it has been stressful. I find myself anxious, trouble with sleeping and just flat out "crazed".
Arithod (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
sogi is right about the sage white sage is used for protection. It can be burnt or sewn into her pellow
Sogi_otsa (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
that sounds oddly familiar... She is not crazy but... Try hanging a cross on the door and above the bed. My mother tends to burn sage to purify, seeing as this thing comes out at night burn some sage/sage incense as she lays down and leave it with a prayer that nothing will bother the residents. Worst case scenario, you see it, in which case you know what it is.
Arithod (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
i do agree with darkkx to a point I think that something is imitating you to get to her but I don't think it will do her any harm. My best guess is that it has been with her for a while unseen but building a conection and now it is using your form to get close to her. Maybe she looks like a love it had in the past or maybe it has been with her so long it has found a fondness towards her. Like I said it does not seem to want to hurt her. It seems to want to get close to her. Faith is a strong weapon not because of the god aspect but becuase it is a powerful form of seggestion my pesonal opion have your house blessed, like I said it will be the seggestion that works on it. After it is blessed line the door ways and windows with salt and because the manifestation has happened in the bedroom hang some wormwood root over the door way to the room. Wormwood is kind of a spirit repelent. If you have any questions contact me at nightbreed_504 [at] hotmail.com

Best of luck
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
First make sure that there isn't anything physical or mental. Once those areas are taken care of then consider the spiritual.
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
You're her fiance, you should be there to support her, not think she's crazy lol. I mean, she may well be crazy, but you should try to find out what's going on before you jump to conclusions. Have you tried staying with her for a while when she goes to bed? Maybe the entity (if that's what it is) will show itself to you. And is this the first time anything like this has happened in your house/apt? If it keeps up, maybe you should try telling it to leave her alone.
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
yup, I'm going to have to agree with darkkx on this one.

~Elves are little people who live in trees and make delicious cookies~ 😊
DarkkX (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
I do not know of anything that I could right off suggest that would be of help; however, it could be that something is trying to imitate you to get to her. Whether or not this is a recent thing (as in just recently following her around) or has always been around but just waiting for opportune moment to interact with her one on one is unknown.

The received reactions and solutions to this story will be mixed, more than likely, depending on your spiritual/personal beliefs. Many will tell you to turn to God or to say prayers, and I will not say that any of them are incorrect, but to get rid of something like this is always heavily dependant on your own personal arsenal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: