You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cats, Cars And Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Cats, Cars And Shadows

 

I never thought I'd be doing this, but right now I really want to find out what's going on.

I was brought up in a lively Mexican household along with three other children and five cats. We all slept in the same room. One night, the cat that slept on my bed (Ziggy) started hissing and yowling at the window. I looked up and saw that the shutters were open, I was sure that Gabriella had closed them the previous night. I got out of bed and looked out of the window, the car's headlights were on full blast and the cicadas weren't chirping. I woke up Inez and Sofia to show them but by the time I had woken them up, the car was gone. We assumed that mama or grandma had gone out for something. We went back to sleep but I woke up later when Ziggy and Carlos were hissing at the window again. I looked out and the car was back, the doors were open but nobody was in the car. I tugged at Gabriella's leg and she looked out of the window with me. The car was banged up and the headlights were flicking on and off. We were scared so we dove back into bed and waited.

A few nights later we were all up and playing. Ziggy and Maria were hissing and spitting at the wall. When I looked there, a dark shadow was pointing what looked like a set of car keys at us. It was moving closer so we all ran into the main room. It seemed safer there so we continued playing.

Quite some time later, I was out in the garden and a little girl peeped over our garden wall. I smiled and waved. She waved and climbed over. I gasped as she fell into the bushes. I called to my grandma but when she came out, there was nobody in the bushes.

Can somebody tell me why these things are following me? I've seen the girl over five times and the shadow keeps on stalking us all. Gabriella, Sofia and Inez sometimes see the shadow but I'm the only one who has seen the little girl. The car had no damage when we checked but I keep seeing the shutters slam when I come home but apart from that, the car incident has not repeated itself. Please help, we are all quite worried

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kashloggi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kashloggi (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
The problem is, Inez, who is currently in Australia has started seeing the same girl and the centre of town where the church and the shops are is miles away. She wanted me to ask if anyone had some cheap natural ideas?
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
I agree with Choluteca and also get some salt and pour salt around your property as well and along the borders of your house, pray and ask the good Lord to surround you with the White Light of the Wholy Spirit!

God bless you and your family.

Jazzeyjay
kashloggi (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
I'll give it a shot, but I'm not entirely sure it will work as I am not religious. Does that effect the process in any way? Thanks, though!
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Might sound stupid but, have you tried holy water?, you can ask a priest for it and spray it on your propety 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: