You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Silhouette And The Noise

Real Ghost Stories

The Silhouette And The Noise

 

This happened about three months ago, so it was about April I think. I don't know if it was my imagination but I'm almost certain that this really happened.

I'm quite a heavy sleeper so I don't wake up in the night very often. But one night I suddenly woke up and opened my eyes. In the door way of my room was a tall silhouette of a man. I quickly hid under the covers. While I was under there I quickly fell back to sleep.

The next time I woke up it was the morning, however unlike a dream I remembered the incident very clearly. I asked my mom that morning whether my dad had got up in the night and she said no. My mom is a very light sleeper and would have easily woken up if my dad had gotten out of the bed.

I'm not sure what to make of this incident and it's my first proper ghostly encounter. I did have another one that may have been a ghost but might have been mice in the walls or have some other explanation.

I was sat at my desk on my laptop one afternoon after school. The only window I had up on the computer was Windows Live Messenger, my computer was on mute and I was the only one in the house. I suddenly heard a noise. It was very much like a person tutting as if they disapproved of something they had seen. It came from over my right shoulder and was quite loud. I jumped and scared me quite badly.

Thank you for reading my story and I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Other hauntings by lolzy_34

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lolzy_34, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lolzy_34 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Cholulteca:
Me and my friends were just discussing who we fancied. However a my friend had just written f**king hell on the screen. Dont know if that would influenc anything! 😆
Konjou84 (21 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
if I see something scary I stare until I'm not afraid anymore. But I think it is a good thing she fell asleep because if she didn't it probably would've tried to scare her even more. That happened to me! The thing started making weird shapes I swear. Ever since then I've been training myself not to be afraid of things. 🤔
Cholulteca (148 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
hmm...dont know how could you went back to sleep after seeing that man! 😭 guess if you haven't notice anything dangerous, it might be a good spirit or a spirit just passing by... As per the tutut... What were you reading in MSN? 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: