You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Still Whispering My Name

Real Ghost Stories

Still Whispering My Name

 

My name is Sora and this is another one of my stories although I haven't had many, and I also apologize for the promise I made about the video because it never happened but now I have a different story. Although it's not my experience to tell but part of it really is my concern.

The other day my mom was home alone because my little brother and I were at a friend's house and my dad was working. She told me that she was sitting down in the family room with her dog Jasper and my dog Buddy as well. Although she didn't supply much detail about it this little incident sent chills up my spine.

Today she told me to sit down and she told me, "You're probably not going to believe me but the other day when I was sitting in the family room I was watching a movie. While I was sitting there watching the movie I heard something whisper 'Alli' in my ear" (my mom can't hear out of her left ear by the way.) "I was freaking out a little and I was looking around to see if it was you or your brother messing with me again but I remembered that you weren't home so I was a little spooked. After a while I just began to think that it was a spot in the movie or something but when the movie came on later I paid close attention to that one part in the movie and there was nothing. Nothing there whispered 'Alli'."

I will say this now; Sora is not my real name so this would make more sense. My real name is Allison, Alli for short. This isn't the first time that this has happened and come to think of it, nothing has been happening to me lately dealing with the paranormal. But just recently things of mine have been going missing or have been put out of place. Yesterday night my mom called me and I was in my room. My cell phone was on its charger and I know it was because that's what I did before I left the room. When I came back there was a nice little clean circle in the middle of my room and my phone was sitting right in the middle. My room isn't exactly clean right now either.

I don't know what exactly triggers the activity since this house is almost nine years old and I have lived in it for all nine years. The activity turns on and off like a broken switch and this isn't the first time that I have heard my name. The last time it happened my friend and I both heard it and she was sitting at least six feet away.

If you have any reasoning that would make sense for this activity to be coming and going I would love to hear those theories because my mom isn't so comfortable with something that she can see knowing my name.

Other hauntings by Sora

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sora, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Thank you all for your advise and I will think through the possibilitys. I also thank you for believing in me because not so many people around here have done the same.

I apriciate your help

Yours Truly Huanted,
Sora ❤
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Definate poltergeist activity if you need some more information don't hesitate to ask.
Love demonkiller 😊
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
Poltergeist (from German poltern, meaning to rumble or make noise, and Geist, meaning "ghost" or "spirit") denotes an invisible spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects, generally in a particular location such as a house or room or place within a house. Poltergeists have been reported in many cultures. Each has its own name for the phenomenon, while the features of the phenomenon are the same everywhere (rapping noises, object movement etc). This does not prove that the phenomenon is real however, but rather that it is a common experience and may be due to a common psychosis. Places that poltergeists have been reported include India (where they are known as a Mumai), the United States, England, Japan and Brazil.
samialyssa14 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Wow. Sounds really creepy. And interesting. I've read both your stories and I have a question about the teeter totter. How did you know that when someone went down that meant yes what if it meant no?
I'm interested in your stories. I'm 14 kind of close to age. Wait why did I just say that? Ha ha. I'll just leave it.
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
thank you lou. I apriciate the helpful advice. I will concider getting help if it gets worse but for now me and my friend well stick it though. And I am perfectaly aware of what not to do and what to do if there is any poltergeist activity.

Yours Truly Haunted,
Sora ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Alli.
This is classic poltergeist activity. Please read up on it, and do not blame yourself if it truly is occurring. Teenage girls have a tendency to make things happen do to hormone imbalances. Read up on it and you will find that you will be able to control some of the problems that are occurring. Please involve your family in your research so that they will learn to cope with this as well... It will help you with the anxiety which could be creating the activity.

Good luck,
Lou
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Well...really creepy!, 😭 don't know but next time you might want to ask what does "it" want? 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: