You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: School Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

School Ghost

 

You always hear about kids who died in your school and you don't believe it. One day a boy told me that a girl named Leslee died in the gym on the stage. No one knows how. I didn't believe it, until I experienced my first ghost sighting.

My friends Alicia, Briana and I went on the stage at noon recess to practice for the talent show. Because we have a school singing group for us three. When on stage, we thought we should close the curtains, so no one could watch us. As Briana walked over to close it, IT STARTED TO GO ABOUT A REALLY LITTLE BIT BY ITSELF! Then the colored lights kept on switching on and of. We were way too scared to run of. "The story of Leslee must be true!" shouted Alicia. Then we went to hide behind all of these big mats. As we did, the lights went off. Then we peeked our heads to see what happened, the curtains were closed all the way now. We came out and Briana was crying. Alicia was breathing big, and I clanged onto my friends. Then one of the mats came over to fall on us. We shouted and ran.

We still go on the stage to practice, the day that happened was April 10, 2007. But we keep the curtains open. We try not to mess around with the ghost, or whatever it is, but we never run away when Leslee tries to pull another prank on us. Who knows she could be nice. But I am not taking any chances. She tried to hurt us. And that is nothing we asked for. Still Leslee creeps us out. We didn't tell any kids or teachers. Only our moms!

Remember if a ghost tries to hurt you, don't try to be scared. It gives the ghost more power.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
WOW, pshh... I would investigate that school, but who knows you could live on the other side of Wisconsin, maybe I could... Hmmm...
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
thanks for sharing you story with us I enjoyed reading it 😊 I guess it was scary for you.
Madison (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
THANKYOU for reading my story. Briana shut your mouth. Kodak can say anything he wants.
Briana (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Kodak, we all our fine and at school today we did not see a ghost. Not at all.
Kodak (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Madison, I agree the more you're scared, the more the ghost will know that it can take advantage of you. Great story, I hope you three are okay.
Briana (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
This story is true I was there to witness it. And I did not cry! But it was also very scary! And every thing is true exept the part about me crying.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: