You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Pressure

Real Ghost Stories

Pressure

 

This happened a few nights ago. I was getting ready for bed. I walked in my room and switched off my light. I had my television on, but no movie playing. I was lying on my stomach just trying to go to sleep. I had my arms and legs open to were I was sprawled out on the bed. I was just drifting off when my throat got extremely dry. I needed to go get a drink of water. This was the weird part. I got up on my arms and started to get up, but I couldn't get my legs up. They were pinned to the bed and there was an odd pressure on them. Then, the same odd pressure was on my back. I just laid there for a moment, a little shocked. I tried to get up again, but failed. Then I said "Would you get off me!" and then, the pressure was gone. I immediately tried to get up and this time I could. I went to the kitchen and got some water. I walked slowly back to my room, drank a little, and then lay back down. I tried to stop thinking about it.

As far as I know, nothing else happened the rest of the night (while I was awake). So, I am just curious about this. I don't think, if it was a ghost, it was trying to harm me at least, not at that very moment.

I would really like to know if whatever it was seemed threatening. So please tell me what you think.

Other hauntings by MalfoyMC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MalfoyMC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hi5girl (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
has anything happened recently if it has say jehova three times (im not a jehova wittness)
soggypotatoes (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
Have you had a pet dog that has died in the past? It's probably a dog, I would say. With the growling and moving clothes, it fits...
Well, I'm not saying anything that anyone else hasn't said already...
But still! I'm just making a point. But anyway... If it were me, I would think it was cute. But then again, I'm not scared of ghosts...yeah...
MalfoyMC (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Really? Elner I think I agree with you a bit. The problem is, I really don't know of anyone I was particularly fond of who has died. Maybe it's a pet's spirit? More of my animals have died then my family members. Thanks for all the help so far.
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
It doesn't sound like sleep paralysis since you actually got up on your arms lol. Maybe it was just an entity trying to mess with you.
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
I think it's a ghost of a dog your experiencing. It sounds like it too. I think it's trying to get your attention. 😕
thetrueghost (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
um sometimes ghosts get atracted to you and maybe it wanted you to stay in the room but I'm not quite sure but next time it happens just do what you did this time exactly sinceraly Eli 😊 😊 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Hi I agree with elner and do you have a cat in the past maybe it love you and like to be on top of you like my own cat she love to be on top of me.
elner (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
i think the ghost is like on shutter maybe somone loves you and they died and they want to stay with you 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: