You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The True Unborn

Real Ghost Stories

The True Unborn

 

I was only a little kid, so I don't remember. In fact, I think I was around 2 and my sister was maybe 8 or 9.

My parents and sister have told me that on Christmas a while back my parents took a picture of my sister, and I playing but when they had the pictures developed there was another little girl sitting, and playing with us.

She looked a lot like us, and about a year younger than my sister, but the thing is, the girl was only in the picture for one day and then the picture was back to normal. Another thing is, that my mom had a miscarriage a year after my sister was born they think the girl in the picture was her.

Do you think that is possible?

I wish I could see that picture. I have another story, something that happened with my mom.

It was before I was born, and she was pregnant with my sister. She had just been told that she had a miscarriage, but she still felt pregnant. She said that she was in church, and she saw her mother and father, and she heard a distinct voice telling her to go to a page in the Bible, her eyes went straight to the words "Fret not."

The next day she went to the doctor, and sure enough, she was still pregnant. I believe that was God. I am a Christian so it makes sense. But the paranormal part was her parents who both died before she even met my dad... I think. At least I know they died before 1984.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, samialyssa14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
that is really strange.

Hey you posted a comment on my storie and this is the only way that I thought I would be able to get back to you.

I am fourteen now my bday was about a month or so ago.

And with my stories with the teeter totter I had a friend on each end and I one being ayla and the other shelby and I said that ayla would be yes and shelby would be no and to think about that they knew our names it wasent the most comforting thing ever lol. So if you have any questions about my friends and my experences just go ahead and ask ^-^

Yours Truly Huanted,
Sora ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
The second part of you story seems slightly "paranormal" to me. That is just my opinion. I think God works in mysterious ways. I also think ones that have passed, still watch over us.

What part of Illinois do you live in? Just curious (I too am located in IL)
elner (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
Good experience but it isn't so easy to say that its God himself that made it true maybe the devil is misleading you to believe it or maybe it was just your immagination
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
That was a strange experience. God does work in his own ways. You don't know how lucky you are to see your sister on Christmas day. It must be a blessing of some sort. I wish you the best of luck and God Bless you! ❤ Katie
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Very interesting story, thank you for sharing. It seems as though your sister wanted to play with you two on Christmas.
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
God works in mysterious ways. Your mom was meant to have children and God made sure that happened.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: