You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Watching Me In The Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

Watching Me In The Hallway

 

In 2005 my mum and I moved into a house in Victoria. I was 7 years old at this time. I will give you a little detail of the house. Our hallway is in an L shape, at the end of the short part there is the front door, then running along the left is the lounge/living room and kitchen. The lounge room and kitchen have a huge archway between them so it's like there joined. When you stand at the door leading out of the kitchen you see down the long hallway. To the left is first the laundry; next is the toilet, then bathroom, then shower room. At the end is my bedroom and along the right is my mum's bedroom the spare room.

Late at night if everyone is asleep and I don't have any friends over I hear a dripping noise, I check every tap in the house when I hear this and I can never find one that dripping. I have even checked outside on some nights. Also late at night if I walk down the hallway by myself it always feels like someone is watching me, even when other people are awake. A couple times the feeling has been really strong and if I suddenly turn around there will be a black shadow either at the far end of the hallway behind me or right behind me. Its always stronger coming from the kitchen to another room, also at night when the kitchen and lounge room lights are off I can see shadows in the kitchen.

Once or twice I have felt really cold all down the hallway, even in summer on really hot days, I'm talking around 35 or 40 degrees.

I've asked my friends if they have the same feeling of being watched in the hall way and they all say they get it.

One more thing, A couple nights lately I hear a loud rattling coming from outside my room. It sounds like a loose metal bar is rattling, but again this never happens if I have a friend over or if somebody else is awake. I'm wondering what these sounds might be caused by and if they have anything to do with the shadows and feelings. Also the feeling in the hall way is a bad feeling, like it wants to hurt me, although nothing has ever happened.

What are the shadows in the kitchen do they have anything to do with the hallway?

Is this feeling my imagination or is something watching me, and if so, what is it?

Sorry it's a bit long.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carliahhhxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ikume (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
Every now and then I will see a ghost right outside my door at night. It's not always there. Somtimes I walk by where it somtimes stands and will get a chill. 😐 so I know how you feel.
carliahhhxx (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
no I havnt, but I have searched a lot to find about anything that happened here. I can't find anything that's happened here. The ex owners come here for a minute or two at christmas and other holidays and give us something, there really nice people.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
have you check for lands or house that belong to ex owner or the know what I am talking about that made has something to do with that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: