You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl Talking To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl Talking To Me

 

The story I am going to tell you was TRUE and happened about two years ago. I was in my house watching a movie and decided to get a drink of water because I started to get really thirsty. I took the drink and sat back down on the couch when a cold draft hit me and water vapour was coming out of my mouth.

I suddenly needed to go to the toilet after 20 minutes of drinking the water. As I entered the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw a little girl in a white robe looking at me. I turned back in terror and saw nothing there, maybe I just dreamt it. I went back to the movie and voices emerged from nowhere, saying my name over and over again. I got really annoyed so I checked it with bravery.

I looked all over the house and found nothing. I was just about to get back to the movie when the TV turned off and then the lights. I got freaked out and tried to find my way to the front door. I finally got there and went in front of my drive way. I looked up my heart beating like a drum. There was the girl again, looking at me through the window.

The lights turned on again, but I was too scared to go back inside. I called up a friend and stayed at there place for a while. I now live in an apartment and nothing has happened since. I am still haunted by that until this day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dante0, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-06)
I don't think they were laughing at you more just at the fact that it's so good you're in a house that is not haunted or as scary...

Anyways I must say thank you for checking the wiring cause it's always good to try debunk these things - hence why hobbyholly was asking questions as we weren't there and did not experience this personally - there are a lot of "True" stories that people jump to conclusions about instead of researching...

Speaking of researching did you see if there were any deaths and the history of the house?

Also maybe it was a power out? When our power goes out the electronics go first then the lights...

And just another thing never never say "This is a true story" as soon as you type that everyone is going to get the feeling you're trying to find unnecessary evidence to prove your story correct when all you need to do is be confident and write it and only give evidence that you have tried to debunk everything instead of jump to conclusions cause in the end only you will know what happened and what you felt ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just another thing - Why did you title your story 'Ghost girl talking to me'?
When did she talk to you?
The most I could see was that she tried contacting you.

And another thing the way you describe everything that happened before you saw her sounds too similar to the Supernatural TV show rather than from personal experiences i've had as well as ones i've read from YGS - Would you be able to explain what the girl looked like as well?
dante0 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Don't laugh! It's not funny. ๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜ข
It is serious. It is serious. It is serious.
Starr_muffin (1 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
๐Ÿ˜† hahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahah hahaha hahahahahah... U better stay in the house your in lol
dante0 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
Yes, I live alone

Yes, Some incedents did occur after that in my apartment

I didn't fall asleep

I checked the wiring after and nothing was wrong.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
Did you live alone? Did any incidents occur after this?

If you didn't live alone, were you the only one to experience these things?

Did you fall asleep watching the movie and THEN get up to use the restroom?

Lights turning on and off could be faulty wiring. Or it could have been something else
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
It seems like she was lonely and only wanted a friend even though she scaried you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
dante0_cousin (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
woah! You must be sooooo brave looking around the house. I would be freaked out as well ๐Ÿ˜†
LRAWR (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
wow it seems like the little girl enjoyed scaring the living hell out of you haha. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Or she just wanted to play... ๐Ÿ˜‰
darkforce14 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Wow that must have been very scary ๐Ÿ˜จ.I know a lot about spooky things but that is weirdly spooky ๐Ÿ˜Š
J_ayyyy (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Wow that is so frightening. I would of done the same thing of going to a friends house and that's a lot of courage that you checked all over the house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: