You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Was That A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Was That A Ghost?

 

This is my first story. So please read this and do comment on this.

This incident happened to my friend's father. He used to work in army.

One day he was resting in his camp when suddenly a jawan (soldier) came and told him that the enemy was planning an attack; in fact they were just short of their target. The jawan left after this. My friend's father then called a meeting with senior army officers and planned accordingly.

This way the enemy was defeated because that jawan had given the information in right time. So they all wanted to thank the soldier.

At that same time, some junior officers had come and given a list of soldiers captivated by enemy and who were killed. In that list my friend's father saw that the same jawan who had given him the information was dead. After confirming his death, he came to know that he was dead 3 days ago. He (friend's father) could not believe what he heard. He told everyone that this was the same man who came to his camp and gave him the information about the enemy's planned attack. No one could believe him except himself.

Because of this incident he was plagued with fever. So who was it who came and gave the information? Was that a ghost?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashwin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
It is quite clear and confirmed that indeed it was the spirit of the dead soldier who had come to inform your friend's father about their enemy's plan. The soldier must have been a very helpful, honest and brave one when he was alive, as he felt the need to come from his other world to help save people's lives. May He rest in peace!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
he was either a ghost or an angel. Usaully when a spirit gives a message, is usually an angel. I heard stories about that. That an angel can appear to a person that needs help. Ghost's don't do that! They just need help, but angels don't need nothing is return.
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
That's what I call going above and beyond the call of duty. "What's that? I'm dead? Well that's no reason to stop helping out my country!"
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
That's definitely a helpful ghost ^^
I also agree with ghostluver, that the soldier gave his last service ❤
darkforce14 (6 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
My dad is a retired navy helper and at his house I saw one of his friends that had died in the gulf. I was freaked out to see him the first time but now I'm used to it. 😁
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
that is a very common ghost story, but I still think it is very cool. I think that your friend's father should do something to thank this very helpful ghost. 😊 ❤ if you really want my thoughts I think that the ghost came back to preform one last service for his fellow soldiers. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: