You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Just An Imaginary Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

Just An Imaginary Friend?

 

First, to tell you all honestly, until now, I still have doubts if I really have the ability to see the unseen. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just imagining things... After seeing what I am not supposed to see, I would end up having doubts if I had actually seen it. The thing is no matter how many experiences I had, at the end of the day, I'd end up asking myself if ghost or whatever we call them are really true...

Anyway, here's my first story...

When we were kids (my cousins and other relatives) we always played together, from 3 in the afternoon until 6 or 7 in the evening. We lived in a province so we usually played hide and seek and other games we could play at the backyard. I remember we used to play with this little girl, I forgot her name. If remember it clearly, she had a short hair and was wearing a cotton white dress. I just remember the times we played with her, and I know she was always with us, because she smiled at me a lot. (I knew then that she was from anywhere in our neighborhood, we really didn't bother that time.) The thing is, now that we're all grown ups, I and my cousins and the rest, when we talk about our childhood memories, we always talk about the kids we played with. I knew during those times that that little girl was talking and playing with us, and everyone could see her, and now nobody remembers. Just me and my other female cousin.

I know in my heart that she was real. The thing is I don't know where she is now, and I wonder why the others don't remember her. I know her name starts with letter "D". Aside from that, I don't remember anything.

Was she just an imaginary friend?

But why does my other cousin remember her?

I'm really confused until now...

Other hauntings by yellowbelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yellowbelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Luvdizk16 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
Hi yellowbelle, I am listing whatever names I know with 'D' as the first letter so maybe you can remember the name-
Delsa
Desmond
Diana
Dora
Diamond (not really a commom name)
Dephy
Dacey
Delwyn
Dabria
Dacia
Daffodil (again, not a common name)
Daisy
Dorma
Daminia
Dana
Daniella
Daphny
Darcie
Debby
Deborah
Deena
Delanna
Delia
Delicia
Delillah
Della
Delphine (from the Barbie Fairytopia movie)

That's all I know 😁
(And for those people who need a baby name, choose from here!)
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
nothing unusual I guess... Maybe your cousins can't simply remember her...
yellowbelle (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Thanks for the comment Elizabeth. It's a good thing that you know who was the little you used to play with. I wish I had known mine too.
NadimahElizabeth (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Oh I will have to post my story! I used to play with a little girl too, and no-one in my family remembered her. When I was about 11 I asked my grandmother about her because it was so vivid, we had so much fun. I actually wanted to find out her name and try to write to her. My Grandmother confirmed what everyone else said, because our home was out in the countryside we had very few visitors and she didn't remember her even after detailed desctiption. Well, later that day my granny pulled out a crumbling, brown and white photo of the girl, just as I described. She had been my grannies aunt and had died as a child on that property. She wasn't scary, just my friend.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: