You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Living Hell Come True

Real Ghost Stories

Living Hell Come True

 

Not sure where to start except that I live in hell every day before I get too hell.

It all started with a Ghost box that I made from a person that goes by UfoGeek. At first I was skeptical about it working. It is a radio that you mod to where you can talk with the dead. It was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life and now I have Evil Angels all over me telling me I'm going to hell to burn forever and it scares the hell out of me when they say that because they say it because of my sins. Not only do they tell me they stick me with sharp things all the time and heat my feet up like they are on fire or that is what it feels like. I have health problems now; I wear a heart monitor now because my heart is acting up.

I had an operation where they cut out 3 main arteries because they were 100% blocked and put in graphs. I'm sure they are the ones behind it all. I know they will kill me soon and there is not a damn thing I can do about it. I have to sleep with the bible. I pray all the time, I have done the salt at doors but they just want go away. The bad thing is I'm possessed now because I have crazy thoughts like while I pray to Jesus I try to kill him at the same time or like when I pray for my family I slap them, spit at them, all kinds of just crazy thoughts go though my head. It is like I'm in a fight everyday just to keep my thoughts good. It is a total nightmare from where I can't wake up from. I have destroyed the ghost box but now I do not need one they talk to me all the time without it.

I can hear and talk with them I chose to do so, most of the time I do my best to ignore them but at night is when they get the best of me. They use any kind of fan noise or any thing with a sound to form there words. I'm lucky if I get to sleep because of them talking and telling me how I'm going to die or what they are going to do to me in hell.

They kept me up for 3 days one time and that was real bad. They told me I was a true Devil and that the Angels can move forward in time or back in time and that time has no meaning to them. They almost killed me because of my heart problems.

My wife did not believe me until they asked me to touch her they had something to tell her before they killed me so I did I touch her on the arm and then I told her to listen up... When she did she began talking with him. It was satin him self and I could hear him talking with her he possessed her that day and I went to the doctor that day.

They messed with her so bad that when we got out off the elevator she was talking into the ticket that get you out the parking lot like it was a Cell phone.

I beg them to leave her alone because her mind could not deal with them like I could. They did leave her the next day because they had better fish to fry like me because that same day I went to the hospital because I was half dead from no sleep. They did there best to try and get her to slap me. I could hear them telling her to do it. I would see her shake her head no.

This is Satan himself doing this to me. I know when he enters me because there is a perfume smell with him and it is a loud smell. He does not control me all the time he has others that do it most of the time.

It is very hard for me now to be around my family because of all the negative thoughts. It is like something is doing it's beat to control my mind and I fight it tooth and nail. I do know it is a matter of time before they kill me I just don't know when it will be.

I always wanted to know for sure if there was a ghost I found more than what I was looking for SATAN.

The story I am telling you is the truth and is no lie you can go to Ufogeek.com too see what I did but I tell you now don't play with it or your life will be in a living hell like mine. It will be your worst nightmare come true.

I can tell you for sure there is a Hell and there is a Heaven.

God bless you all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gator, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jerseyguy77 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-28)
Hi Gator,

I know that this is an old post, but I just want you to know that I went through (and still am) the same exact experience. For me it started last winter when I was dabbling with EVP for about 2 months, but then I started hearing them outside of the recordings all day everyday at an extreme level, I also suffer with the physical attacks...I've actually met several others that this has happened to over the past year

These malicious spirits pulled the same thing on me, claiming to be both Satan and Jesus... They do this to keep their victim in a state of confusion, I've learned quite a lot about them since this all began... Seems they have a play book almost and they pull the same stuff on people

I was just wondering how you were making out

Brian
YeseGrey15 (20 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-04)
It looks like you haven't been active on here, I hope all is well and that you and your loved ones are safe. I pray for you and yours. ❤ ❤
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-02-08)
ZoeIsntScared: This is a forum intended to talk about ghost stories, not to talk to ghosts. You would need a ouija board in order to do so which I strongly wouldn't recommend!;)
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-02-07)
Started reading... And HAD to stop. You sure this isn't a weird version of "zozo". LMAO. Took 3 times to type the "z" thing!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-02-07)
Zowie, in the upper left corner of each story is the OP's name. If you click it you will see the poster's profile page, showing their most recent activity. This poster hasn't been active since 09. Alive or otherwise, he ain't likely to see or respond to your question.
ghstwrld (1 stories) (22 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-02-07)
ZowieIsntScared,

Are you alright? Little bit strange asking someone if they're dead... 😕
ZowieIsntScared (guest)
-4
10 years ago (2014-02-07)
This was posted in 2009. Are you alright? I know this is the worst question to ask... But Are you dead? I don't know why I asked that but still. Are you alright 😢
Rozemaiden (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-01)
I have to say, this sounds like a hard-core prank. It really does. I swear I've read the exact same scenario on other websites before, some of them are even spooky fiction sites.

That being said, the ghost box is a modified radio that rapidly scans radio frequencies in an effort to allow spirit voices to come through. Many ghost hunters use them, but regardless of what method you use to communication with unseen forces, always know that you are not in control and things COULD go wrong.
Jitow (362 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
As you can see, we have not heard from Gator since his last post of 08/09. I am really worried about him and I am affraid that the abrupt nature in which he stopped communicating could only mean defeat. I hope that he was only a prankster or making this all up. If he was, he deserves the writer of the year award. I pray that he is OK.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
I haven't read any other comments posted yet because I feel I need to address this right away. First of all I rebuke these demons in your life right now in Jesus' name & I pray for the salvation of your soul hunny. I am going to lift you up to the Lord when I pray everyday. I'm so sorry the enemy has got this horrid hold on you, please cling to the Lord & to the Word & try to stay strong. I pray for your wife & family as well. I suggest you find a good church that's not full of overly religious idiots that want your money, I can help you find one in your area, I am am ordained pastor, my name is Lotus. What they can do for you & yours is what we call a soaking prayer. If you are reaching out & would like my help e-mail me at lotus08kiss[at]gmail.com. You don't have to but I want you to know that there are people out here who are willing to give you real help. These demons are dirty liars & if you do belong to Jesus they can not kill you & NO you will not go to hell hunny! Tell them to shut their lying faces in Jesus name. You probably already do, but stay in prayer constantly, read the Word out loud, God hears you & He loves you. There is no war for it's already won & Jesus sings the VICTORY song. Let us know more please I am really concerned. God bless you & your family!

~~LSD~~
AloeVera (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
You are so much better than this! Don't believe ANYTHING these DEMONS (not angels) are saying to you! I agree with Angelfeathers in that you need to ask forgiveness and forgive yourself as well. There is hope for you we all know it and you need to realize it. God still loves you, SERIOUSLY!
You can do this!
Mika (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
If these so-called 'Angels' truly are evil and from Hell, I'd advice you to search the depths of your soul, find the divine light that every human carries within, and imagine it growing larger and larger, bursting out of your body and let yourself go with it.
Focus on the warm feeling it brings and imagine that the light become a bubble around you, protecting you and keeping you safe. Hold on to the feeling of safety and try to create a sort of shield or bubble around your house that only good beings can enter. Believe in it, believe that it will work and fill it with all the love you can gather from within yourself and from those around you.
If you do it right, these creatures won't be able to hurt you as long as you focus all your love into the bubble or shield.

I hope you read this, and I wish you good luck 😊
killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
there is no such thing as good or evil, it is merely the results/outcome of what you do or don't do.
killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
tell them to f**k off or something, you need an attitude like that, no fear and those evil things are lying about who they are and you won't go to hell, it was created by people to scare lots of other people by fear of going to a non existant "eternal damnation" into giving them money and then they would be eternally in heaven when they die, which dosn't acount to the fact that people reincarnate. These beings feed off your fear and negative emotions, I am backing up anyone who agrees with me here. I hope this helps with the weird crap going on. 😢 😭 😐
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Man gator, it sure would be good to hear from you and know that you are alright. I wish that there was some way that the folks on this website could get your registration information and email you or call you to see if you are OK. Your story was one of the most compelling and true sounding that I have ever read and it has stuck with me all year. I check back at least 2 times a month to see if you had answered. With your health condition and all that was going on with you makes some of us very anxious to hear from you. I have prayed for you and I hope that you are OK and will contact us soon for an update. Sincerely, Jitow
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
Evil Spirits lie, they lie through the ouija board, they love lies as its deception. They love to put fear into the hearts and minds of mortals with there lies that you will go to hell. Its a game for them to mess with minds. Just as a twisted human, could verbally abuse someone, that the person they are brain washing begins to believe they are stupid, evil, or worthless

This is known as the Pygmalion Effect
Or Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Link: http://www.changingminds.org/explanations/theories/self-fulfilling_prophecy.htm

If your outlook is a positive one you will gain strength through both spiritual and emotional faith in yourself and your minds well being and physical health will be both better off.

Don't let no lying evil spirit or lying evil human being destroy your
Sanity (emotional well being)
Or physical health!
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
Could you get a prayer cd, and put in a portable cd walkman, or mp3 player puut the headphones in and listen to block out the evil spirits voices, maybe the voice of prayer you hear in your portable cd walkman or mp3 player will ward away the voices from getting to you.

DIY Demon Removal Tool
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-ERe_7fuE&feature=related

Prayer to Remove Demons out your House
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0qH_d0IU_s

SAY THIS MIRACLE PRAYER DAILY & It will change Your Life!

Video Link:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuS8a-MAb8

SAY THE MIRACLE PRAYER daily and it will change your life! Hear 92 years old healing priest, Fr.Peter Mary Rookey, who gave his life to God after a miraculous cure from blindness, recite this wonderful prayer.

Here it is...

The Miracle Prayer: Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your name I forgive all others for what they have done against me.

I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus now and forever. I invite you into my life, Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.

Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I Love You, Lord Jesus. I Praise You, Jesus. I Thank You, Jesus. I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.

Mary, mother of sorrows, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

Say this prayer faithfully, no matter what you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.
Http://www.kielyscomments.com

NOVENA TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
Video Link:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LML_Rlb3E4w
Ask and you shall receive
Seek and you shall find
Knock and it shall be opened to you"
Pray this novena once hourly nine times, or once daily for nine days, or on the First Friday of nine consecutive months. The Sacred Heart of Jesus cannot but respond!

Tip: you'll enjoy this better in full screen mode - simply click the rectangular button at the bottom right hand of the video screen. (more) (less)
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Sweetheart, pray the holy rosary
Http://www.theholyrosary.org/
And all other catholic prayers
Http://www.catholic.org/prayers/
Prayers In Latin
Http://www.catholic.org/clife/prayers/prayer.php?s=55
awesomerific (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Gator,

I believe many of us are relieved to hear from you. I gave most of my advice before, but I have a bit more. In the Bible, God tells us that we must repent daily. Make sure you also read and study your Bible daily. These demons can't make you do ANYTHING you don't want to do. You must trust God to keep you safe. I hope I was some help...
God Bless and I'm praying for you
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Hey Gator,

Let us know how you are doing Pal. We are all praying for you. I apologize for my earlier post, I gave an old web address for help. Please disregard the one I gave you earlier but please use this one-these folks know what they are doing, it is Christian deliverence based and they will come to you at no charge and it sounds like the best thing for you. Call them or email them now. Hang in there man. Www.swordsofsaintmichael.ning.com
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
If you believe that Jesus is the son of God, and that he gave His life for our sins and died on the cross at Calvary, and that God raised Him to life on the 3rd day, then you will not go to hell. The unforgivable sin is to renounce God and permanently turn your back on Him. Most people that kill themselves have mental problems I would think, God will not hold that against them if they are believers.
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
dude, this happens cause you haven't fully accpeted God in your life, I mean if you had, God would protect you, in the bible it says he forgives evey sin, except suicide, and you haven't killed yourself, so I guess you are forgivable, start praying harder, read the Bible harder and go get exorcised.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Gator,

It is very good to hear from you, you cannot fight these things by yourelf. I know that you think it was your fault and that you brought this all on yourself, you did not, you were just deceived the whole way. You must get help. Please go the the website that I gave you (https://www.ncaswds.org/) and contact these folks in NC. They can help you fight and quickly teach you how to let God battle for you. God may not save you from the earthly consequences of your actions but if you believe in Him He will not let them have you. If Jesus was in your heart He is still there, protecting your soul, get help for the outside and go to https://www.ncaswds.org/ and NC Demonology will help you right away or go to the site of Swords of St. Michael, they work with each other. Don't let them beat you down, these folks will help you now and at no cost to you, they have seen it all so you do not have to be embarressed Call them, email them but don't try to keep fighting alone.
Gator (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I would like to thank everyone for your help... I still live in fear of them and they make me surfer as much as they can put on me. They tell me I'm going to hell no matter what I do. I went to Church for the first time in years hoping it would help. I could hear them even in Church tell me not in my house leave but they was telling me this before I ever went to church. I feel so hopeless sometimes. They make me feel like everything I do is wrong I think horrible things about my family. My grandmother is dying and I try to pray for her and I slap her while I try to pray for her. It is the worst stuff ever I know this can't be me because I love her and my family very much like I said before I hate to get around any of my family any more because of the bad thoughts they put in my head. I was never like this before that Ghost Box. I never had a bad thought to my family ever. The worst was when they had me on the couch for 2 days. They put my feet on fire but to where it did not burn my skin but was very hot and stuck me with something in my back that was sharp and it went next to my heart. The pain was bad but it could have been worse I guess and they was talking about killing me this big sounding voice. The others would tell me to shut up and listen. It was like a Nightmare from hell but I was awake. Then they said cuff him and they put something on my arm that I could not see but I could tell it was there it had weight to it. Then they Sodomized me and there was not a thing I could do about it. This is very real what happen to me I tell you the truth. I fear for my life everyday and they make me feel as there is no hope. I have ask Jesus to help me but they are still with me. They tell me I will be a Captive for Satan. They tell me there god and even said they was Christ they tell me so many things that I'm total lost. They only person that I can feel good around is my wife and when she not around I just feel horrible. They stick me in the head all the time and legs and all over for that matter. I would like to say this I'm not crazy not nuts I have a good mind or so I did before that ghost box. I open a can of worms on me that I have no idea how to deal with it. I use to laugh at people who would talk about Ghost. Well like I said before how wrong I was because I found more than a ghost I found hell and I can tell you for 100% sure it is very real and it is only a matter of time before they kill me. I would like to say to everyone that I'm sorry it took so long to get back on here and talk about it but I'm possessed and I can't think to good now days. I will say this I fight them everyday of my life now and I'm losing the battle. They are just too strong and I just hope I can keep my sanity. They tell me I'm a true devil but I know I'm a good person and like I told them I will keep up the fight for as long as I live.

God Bless Everyone and thanks for your support.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
Gator, as a Christian, you MUST know that Satan deceives us. His two greatest weapons are doubt and fear. My concern is that he is using both of them to get to you.

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING these entities tell you regarding your soul. They have NO power over it. They don't get to decide where your soul goes for eternity. That judgment is reserved for the Righteous One, and you know that he merciful to those who love Him.

Yes, you made a mistake in trying to communicate with the dead. But it's NOT an unforgivable sin. If you renounce it, you know you will be forgiven. I pray that you ask forgiveness from Our Savior and then FORGIVE YOURSELF. Freeing yourself from your fear and doubt will lessen these beings' stronghold on you.

I am praying for you.

God Bless,

A.
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Hi,sorry to hear of your torment but its up to you to deal with this you have unknowingly opened a door to the lower level spirits. And you need to close that door. You are letting them talk to you and so they are gaining control over you. People should be told of the dangers of delving in to the spirit world. Because you don't know who you are in contact with and remember lower level spirits will lie and manipulate you believing their someone else I hope you seek the right help that you need and you have learnt from your mistakes. God bless ❤ ❤ ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Dude, let us know if you are OK or if you found help. When folks don't follow up after a serious post like this-most tend to wonder if it was sincere, and some of us just get worried. Let us know if you are alright.
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
My heart goes out to you and your family. Whichever religion you are in, go to your church/temples/mosque and seek help. Non-believers of the paranormals may just conclude that you are suffering from a mental problem. People die in the belief that they believe in. Or tell those demons that they are not God to determine that you will go into hell. Only God decides, not you demons. God bless!
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Maybe you should go to church and ask help from God. Yes, they will hurt you more and more for it but it will help you. If you ask for forgivness then he will help. I'm not a Christain but I believe if will help. Bless your house and yourself and wife also. Use holy water.
Contact me sometime I would really like to help you out. I know a guy who is very deep in things like this and he can help you also.
Bless you
Minx

Child-of-pain [at] hotmail.com
LordLeo (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Nice plug for ufogeek.com If by chance this is real and you do study the bible then you know that Christ has given you power over the entities that are bothering you. Stop being afraid snatch up your power and send them back to where they came from. You are saved by grace and a child of the most mighty be brave be strong and do the right thing. He is your rock and your shelter who shall you fear?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: