You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Young Girl With The Black Hair

Real Ghost Stories

Young Girl With The Black Hair

 

A few months ago around 9 am my 10 year old daughter came into my room freaked out saying that she had just gone into the lounge and there was a little girl sitting in the lounge and that she was sitting the wrong way with her hands resting on the head rest looking at her. My daughter said that she couldn't see her properly but she said that she had black hair and that she looked very depressed and sad, at that time my bedroom was directly off our lounge room so my daughter said that she ran straight back into her room as she would of had to pass this ghost to get to my room.

A couple of weeks later in the morning my 4 year old son came bolting into my room saying that he was scared and that their was a scary girl in the lounge room, mind you my son never heard us talking about my daughters experience in fact it wasn't spoken about much at all.

OK...A couple of months later I had just gotten into bed and closed my eye's and for some strange reason something was telling me to open my eye's... So I did... (My bed faces my doorway - which is attached to our lounge) I opened my eyes and there standing by my bedroom doorway was a little girl with a long white dress on that was dirty she had no shoes on and had Black hair, her head was tilted downwards slightly... I freaked out and hid under the blanket... Yelled out to my husband who was asleep next to me to tell him what I saw, he told me to go to sleep, I told my husband the next day he just laughed at me!

Only yesterday my daughter came to me and said that someone was in the house and that she could hear things in the hall way... I told her not to be silly and there was no one in the house. Last night my husband, son, daughter and me were in the lounge watching TV and I asked my daughter to get me a glass of water... Seconds later my daughter was standing in the arch way between our lounge and kitchen looking as white as a ghost and very disturbed but she didn't have the drink and I asked her where it was and she ignored me I looked at my husband with concern and asked her to get the drink she started to shake her head and started crying we asked her what was wrong she then told us that their was a little girl in the house again that she saw the little girl run into our bathroom from the hall way (you can see our bathroom from our kitchen), while I cuddled my daughter on the lounge (I have never seen my girl so upset) my hubby went and checked out the whole house but didn't see anything...

My hubby is the only one in our home who has not seen this ghost and I really hope one day he does so he then can understand that she is real... I'm not to sure if this has anything to do with it but we rent our property and the owner is a Priest.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mandilee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

batmantes01 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-02)
Could be the girl died in that house...and. She's trying to tell them something? The good thing is she didn't try to harm them just to be seen and that's creepy. I was working at the hospital one night and I remembered the time when I see the reflection of a lady dressing as a nurse, she was walking slow paste with her head down and disappear. I then called my dad at 9:00 pm to tell him what I saw, dad said to me,"The next time you see her again ask her does she knows and winning lottery numbers." I'm thinking...really? Lol... My dad is something else... I could had pass out or captured by her. I want to say thank you, I likes reading ghost stories, very interesting. Sayonara!
nathan_williamson94 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I would like to speak with you about this girl. I have seen a girl that seems to sound very similar to the one you speak of. I have seen her many times for just a few seconds at a time but she does not on show herself in my house. I see her in many places, different houses, while I'm driving, and when walking outside.
The girl I see is around the age of 9 or 10, she has on a white dress or gown, has straight black hair, and has black eyes (not whole where the eye should be or where the color of normal eyes are. The eye are solid black.
NellieFish (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Wow, this was a really interesting read... She seems to be in the living room most of the time, do you live in quite an old house or something that would explain why she is mostly in that room? ❤
xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Wow! Unless the little girl starts to hurt you and your family, I would start with the normal procedure: next time you see the ghost, demand her to go back to where she came from in the Lord's name. If she does start to bother you, I suggest a cleansing from a priest and cover the house in religious artifacts; roseries, crosses, Holy water, etc... This is all I can tell you. Please keep us updated on this post and thank you for sharing it with us!:)
~Victoria
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Perhaps this ghost is depressed about something, the way to make it happy would be to investigate, perhaps ask it what is wrong, treat it like a member of the family.
soggypotatoes (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-25)
Wow I live in Sydney too!... I've met a lot of people in Sydney who claim to have seen ghosts (I've had my moments as well) I'm starting to think that Sydney is haunted O.O scary... 😲
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Could be a couple reasons why your husband can't see. He might just be spiritually dense, so to speak, he might disbelieve so strongly that if he Did see anything he'd ignore it and put it out of mind, or maybe the little girl met some kind of tragedy at the hands of a man, perhaps her own father. Hard to say without looking into who lived in the house before you and what happened there.
shadowkiller (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
i have a good idea on were she might have come from did you buy any old items if so she could be attached to the item maybe your family has a strong spiritual energy
tonytone15 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
i agree with darkness the girl does want to be noticed but since your husband is the man of the house she might be afraid to come out and be noticed that's why you and your children can see her not your husband
danika (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
wow! Weird... If that was me I would have moved house I'm was scared jus reading your story and I'm all the way in england lol
mandilee (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Hi there, we are in Sydney, this house would be no older than 10 years I would say.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Hi mandilee I like your story I would definitely looking into the history of this house it seems as though ghost wants to be aknowleged I don't think its trying to scare you or your family. If you don't mind me asking where bout on australia are you from? I am from Perth and love to here bout haunted locations in Australia?

Thankyou 😊
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
wow. This must be really scary for your children! 😨 I hope they are doing alright. ❤ if you are religious, I would bless the lounge and maybe put a cross above it. And try getting the house blessed. I hope this helps 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: