You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: To Grandmothers House We Go

Real Ghost Stories

To Grandmothers House We Go

 

As long as I can remember, I have always had a strange feeling at my Grandmothers house in Houston, TX. My dad and me go there about 5 months a year. (My mom doesn't go there because she and my dad's mother don't get along.)

When I was about 4 years old, I wouldn't step foot in her side door closet. I even called it "the squeaky door" and every time my dad asks about it I just say: "I don't like it. It's a bad closet daddy." when I got older (like 6-7 years old) it didn't bother me anymore. Then my happy- closet free weekends with my grandmother and dad, started to get worse.

I would walk down the hallways and see figures; I would go to sleep at night and feel like a "scary" presence was in the room with me. It really freaked me out! I told my mom about it she understood me, she said there is this energy, that my grandmother gives off and makes the house seem "creepy" and the reason why I decided to post this story is because in exactly a week I am going there with dad for four days. And it really is starting to bother me, I have tried to tell my Grandmother, but she doesn't pay attention to me. I try to tell her all my problems, but that would take to long. So I need all of your help. What should I do?

Should I keep it quiet and try to stay calm?

Should I try and tell my grandmother what's going on for the millionth time?

What should I do? I need help... BIG time.

(If you want I can post some more of my experiences, at her house)

Thanks for reading this story and please comment and tell me what you think.

Have a great day.

Other hauntings by Ghostluver

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostluver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
go to my profile and scroll down the list of coments I have made. On a story labelled "woman talking" I mention a technique I have learned that works for me you may want to try it if you can't find it let me know ill explain it again for you.
kariu (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Hi how are you? I saw a comment about the demon that protected that guy...
But have you ever heard of an bad angel? Fallen angel?
Well if, then there can be a good demon... Demon confuse people... Demon can tell you the truth or lie, it depends on what your feelin is.
Do you want to listen to him or not. It mess with your mind.

I will hear it from you, It would be nice

Ciao Gill

(outlook is doing stroggle up, so...)
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
i have go there! I am pre teen! Good thing, I only go there 5 times a year

Thanks for all your comments! ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
Ghostluver--Your name belies your feelings, eh? To add a bit of different advice, buy a rosary or a small crucifix (not just a cross but one with the image of Christ on it) to carry in your pocket at all times. If ever you feel a scare coming on, call out to the Holy Ghost (notice the Holy part) to take care and protect you. As a Christian, I recommend these simple measures. Others may suggest other measures.
I don't know how old you are, but I'd try to simply not go there.
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
Stay calm AND tell your grandmother.
Try blessing the house yourself.
Http://www.ehow.com/how_2326346_bless-house-clear-energy.html
Try this, it might help. Honestly, I've never blessed my house, but it might help you.
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
Staying calm would help, just try to do your best. Telling your grandma that something's not right doesn't seem like the best idea. If she's the one who the ghosts are coming to, then I doubt she'll be able to do anything about it. Of course if you feel like it, you can talk to her about it. Calling up your mom and speaking to her when you're scared might help and during the day you can always take your dad and tell him that you'd like to get out of the house for a little while.

Pray for it to go away but try not to feel scared. Going into a situation like this feeling unafraid of whatever will happen will help, believe me. There are times in life when you're going to have to do something you don't want to, but its up to you to make the most of it. Good luck and I wish the best for you. Post back soon with updates!

-Hope
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
Please comment and tell me what I should do about these figures and "bad energy feelings" I really need help. So please comment

Thanks

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: