You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The First Sighting

Real Ghost Stories

The First Sighting

 

Every experience I have had I can remember very clearly. I had my first when I was 7 years old. My parents went out for the night, and instead of getting a babysitter I went to one neighbors house and my brother went to another. While I was at the neighbors we played in the front yard until all the sudden I and my two friends all got the feeling somebody was watching us. Needless to say it creaped us all out of we ran inside.

Being inside the neighbors house made the feeling go away unless we looked out the window at my parents house then it came right back. About 45 minutes later the phone rang and it was my dad saying they were running late but he wanted me to go home and my brother would meet me there. I was scared so I made the two friends I was with go with me. As soon as we got outside and looked toward my house we all saw what looked like the garage of my house on fire inside and it was full of people. Immediately we ran back inside my friend's house and go his dad to come look. When we came back out it looked like nothing had happened. So he sent me home.

I was still scared out of my mind so I made both my friends run to my house with me. When we got there we looked back at the house we came from and saw a figure standing in the street. We stared at it as it vanished in front of our eyes. I ran inside and hid in my closet until my brother got home and thankfully my parents arrived shortly after.

After that night my experiences just got crazier.

Other hauntings by Ps1983

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ps1983, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scottish-rottie (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
woa I know little things happened to me but wow, I woulda pooped ma self, at least you're pals were with you
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Sound like a past resident haunted before you and your family moved in I think the house before you use to be fire in it along ago just never know what going on what you and your friends see it.
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
That sounds creepy, seeing your garage on fire inside, but when the father came, it was fine?

Wow! At least you had your friends there to back you up, so they know you're not lying!

Will you make another story, finishing this one? You said, "After that night, my experiences just got crazier." What happened?!?!?
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
It is always nice to have a group of people with you in your experiences! 😆 Thanks for sharing, Aloha - 4d
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
awww you poor kids, I will wait for you to submit some more of your encounters.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: