You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Red Eyes Of The Daywoods

Real Ghost Stories

The Red Eyes Of The Daywoods

 

I'm Gillian. I am 22 years old, living in the Netherlands. My roots are Indonesian, my mom and dad are both from Indonesia. (And sorry for my bad English)

I lived in a city called Alkmaar. It's the cheese capital city of the Dutch people. And know me living in Zaandam that's about 15min from Amsterdam...

When I was 9 I lived in Alkmaar (my whole life) but next to our house, there is an huge grass field where you can play soccer and so on (and there is also a huge forest or bush dent matter) but the bush at day, it was like a jungle. There is a self-made entrance we've made.

When its daylight it's very dark in that bush. Once we played soccer and the ball went directly into that bush... So me and one of my friends (called Piti guy from Suriname, and you know the history between Suriname and Netherlands) but we two went to the entrance to gather the soccer ball.

At the moment we entered the bush, we saw these RED EYES look in at us, floating like 1.90 meters above us (we were about 1.50 meters at that time) and it went toward us, and so we screamed and run away to my house. And the other guy (my brothers friends etc etc) were like; 'What is this' some ask what we were doing. And some were like laughing us out like, were acting crazy.

We told the guys, but they didn't believe us. But I know what I saw, and that time I was clean no drugs (weed) or beer at all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kariu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tacoboy (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-27)
kariu

Those eye's, where they as red as blood? And was he fully black (exept for those eye's ofcourse)?
Cause if so, then you might have seen the same "evil" spirit that is kind of chasing me and a friend of mine.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
I was just wondering if you had any witches living in the area that you once lived in? Maybe that could be the cause of what you saw.
kariu (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
haha lol no, it was way long ago, to explore... I'm 22 now. Its now use, sorry. But if got other things that I want to explore
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Wow, that sounds frightening. (:
My suggestion is that, possibly, you and your friends could go back to the bush and explore together. I agree with JamesRobiscoe, on this one.:D

It would help you try to figure out what was going on in there, hopefully. And it would be safer if you had others with you. Maybe it was some sort of demon, a devil worshipper.

Just a suggestion. And good luck with all!
aguss (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Well... I thought your english is better than me... Hehehe... I'm an indonesian too but never go to overseas, and as you know, most of indonesian people believe in ghost, because we have a lot of haunted place surrounded our country... I believe what you had seen was a ghost,,, and what ever it was, it became angry, because your ball went through its place
And bothered it... Bush, trees, an empty house or even a bare land is a great place for ghost to live in, but you should not be affraid of them, because we are more perfect than them...

I also actually have encountered with a creepy ghost called Pocong when I was in grade 8 (indonesian called it as pocong)

It even stood up 5 meters from me...
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
wow. That's really creepy. 😨 I thought you spoke the story in very good english so well done for that 😊, I think I agree with you on that it was no animal. Maybe you should try and find out some stuff about the area near the bush. But if you find nothing. Then I am sorry but it possible that it was some sort of animal. I hope my comment helped, also I agree with James R. Maybe you and your friend should go back an explore, you might find something, here is some things you might need on your trip:

1. Flashlight
2. Cross
3. Camera
4. Food
5. Water
kariu (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
no it was no animal... It eyes was glowing. And the feelin that I had was no animal... Very akward
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Kariu--Welcome to the international community here. Regarding your experience, it seems likely that it was a forest animal whose eyes you and your friend saw.
Perhaps you and others could return to the bush and explore together. There is always safety (and reason) when people explore together. Good luck to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: