You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: A Man Playing Guitar All In White In A Street In Liverpool

Real Ghost Stories

A Man Playing Guitar All In White In A Street In Liverpool

 

About 10 years ago, when I was about 5, I lived in Anfield in Liverpool.

It was in the night between 9pm-10pm (I can't remember the exact time), I was looking out the window into my street lit up by yellow street lights. No one was there only a few cars parked up on the sides. Then I saw a man sitting on the side of the road, completely in white, playing a guitar, which was also all in white. However, I couldn't see the details of his face.

I saw his arm move slowly while he was strumming the guitar. I didn't know what to think at that time, since I was only 5. It seemed rather strange the way the man glowed, and it was so vivid, because he stood out like the moon with the night sky, and why did he glow so white if the street was only lit by yellow street lights...

Another strange thing was, I didn't hear any sound from the guitar he was playing, and the windows were open as far as I can remember. As I became more curious staring at the man, I turned to my mum to tell her to look at him but when she came to the window, and I turned back around to look again to point at where he was, he was gone.

That was all I could remember. I hope you enjoyed my experience, and thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mason, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
Ooo that's kind of exciting I think Slaygod is right it was John Lennon:) I love him so that's very cool! I think you are lucky! 😁
Slaygod (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Very cool story, I agree with it sounding like the entity was attached to the location, which leads me to say that my money says that the man you saw was John Lennon.
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
😲
Wow, cool story.:D

I think that maybe it was a "good" spirit, and was just attached to that area, maybe he lived there before he passed away? And about the disappearing part, I've heard in most stories that ghosts do that when you go to show them to someone else...It's like they don't want you to know they're there...?

Great story, though.
Nady911 (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Hey Mason. If you ever go back to where you used to live, try to see if you'll see the man again. It sounds like it was a ghost at peace but he was just attached to the place...
Mason (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
Thanks. No, I didn't see the man again. I don't live in Anfield anymore. So I don't think I'll ever see him again, unless I go back and wait in the night for him to come back, that's if I see him again XD
lolzy_34 (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
Wow! Cool story. Did you ever see the man again? If you did how old were you when you saw him again? 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: