You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Barn Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

Barn Ghost 2

 

You may of read Barn Ghost. People told me to keep on writing if anything happens. Well last night, April 10, 2007, I woke up to a cry "HELP ME HELP ME!". I jumped out of bed. My sons ran in by me. "Mom what happened?" Eathen asked. He is 11 years old. Andy who is now 9, was hugging me. "Who is that?" asked Eathen. I got out of bed and put on my robe. I got on my boots and my family followed me. We ran into the barn.

It was late, so we did not run fast because we were tired. We ran back where we last saw the ghost. I held Andys hand and Eathen was being held by David. "HELP ME HELP ME!" the ghost kept crying. We did not see her, but Casper, another cat, even strays, were in a pack, hissing at the last spot when we saw the ghost.

The next morning I ran the kids to school, my boys were freaked so they each got to have a friend come over after school. Around 7 p.m. me and David went to feed the animals. The cats were still around in that spot. Some laying down. Some hissing, some meowing. "Here kitty kitty kitty" I heard a voice say. I backed up with fear. All the cats got in there pack and started hissing. "Knock it of..." I told the cats "DAVID COME HERE!" I shouted. I ran out of the barn to find my husband.

David and I ran in the barn with fear. We saw all the cats hissing. Then we saw the little girl. She waved and disappeared. This time she was hard to see. We went inside to the children. And around midnight, we heard the little girl cry "HELP ME HELP!".

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

shadowphil13 (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
I was wrong about the first barn ghost story. I take it back, so it was an intelligence haunting, that girl actually called you and your family out. And considering on the pack of cats in the barn, that ghost girl wasn't a residual. However, I believe she came to be attached in the barn is because she wants you to help you move on. Whether that ghost girl needs help or not, she must rest in peace, as in that she needs to move on. You may have psychic powers that you may have not realize, which is why she may want your help. Usually, if a ghost wants help to move on, they may seek out phychic-sensitive people for a request to release them from this world. THis little girl may have been an earthbound.
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
She's not a imprint. Animals whould not act that way unless she was a full blown ghost. To bad you can't help her.
MDK94 (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-10)
Another great story Hope. Can't wait to read Barn Ghost 3 and 4. I also would like to apologize for only using Barn instead of Barn Ghost, that was my bad. Best wishes 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
I read both of yur stories. It sounds like your 'entity' may have taken on a different level. Although you all did your best to not anger it and stay our of its way, the situation may have been taken out of your hands.

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
I thought Barn Ghost 1 was a good story but someone commented that the cats should have been upset by the girl's ghost. Now in story 2 the cats are really freaked out. That makes me wonder if you are putting us on and having some fun at the expense of true believers.
gurleen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Hi I think you need to help her. Mostly when these tragic deaths happen the soul does not leave soon. You need to pray around your house or sit in the place where she mostly comes and talk about it... Like please leave you need to go now. Your family is waiting or could bring a priest or people that take ghosts out and stuff because she needs to go back.

13 year old helper
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Ms. Hope,
Sorry, I was incorrect, I did agree with Shane on his comment on this above story #, and I did make a comment. You never answered them either. Frankly, I was questioning it and mentioned it to another who saw your stories.

I still stand with my gut feeling, and will apologize if you prove me wrong. Athena.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Dear Ones and Ms. Hope,

Looks like a lot has transpired in the short time I have been away. I must say, I do believe that Martin and Shane had valid human concerns about your story Ms. Hope. I do feel that they were not in any way being rude or mean to you. They were taking precautions, as humans do. The dates of the stories read within them these dates of April 10th and April 12th, 2007 which also show your spouse David to be alive. I must add I had my own feelings and suspicions in regards to your first story when you said you found your barn's history on the internet two years ago. Perhaps,"wayback" has the story. It must be in a local paper there in your town? As for your husband just passing away, I am sorry to hear that. I also must state that by story 2 and 3 I had lost complete interest, and you will note I did not make further comment.

Though I do not have all the information from Martin's point of view and/or from yours, I will go on record to say that my sixth sense tells me that you are not being up front with this website, this webmaster, these readers, myself and yourself... Still. If I am wrong than please prove me wrong. Obituaries are also always posted in newspapers.

On many levels...you, Ms. Hope know how to resolve this. Athena
ivy (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
omg you won't believe this april 10 my bithday I swear that's scary maybe I haave something to do with the girl that I don't know of
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
Dear Hope, I have read both of your stories, and it looks like Shane hit the nail on the head again with his good advice. I could not have said it better myself. Give this a try and keep us all posted. We are all here to help you, and the little one who is still caught in a void between our reality and the other side.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
She does need your help, Hope. I do not believe that she is there to harm anyone. I believe she is just stuck between planes of existence and may need assistance to cross over. If you and your family were to tell her to go to the light, that there is love and peace in the light and you and your family truely believe this with your heart you can help her to cross over. Do not order her to do anything as this can have the opposite effect. There are other means of doing this, but I believe this to be the easiest. Good luck to you and your family.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I read your stories on Barn Ghost 1 and 2 to my mother. She thinks, you should get a paranormal investagator or a psyhic come to the barn. That might help with this situation you're having with the ghost child in your barn. Good luck!
Julia125 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Thats cool and creepy. I wonder, do you think she really needs your help?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: