You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Lady 2

Real Ghost Stories

The White Lady 2

 

I was 16/17 back then and worked at DFS venture. That Wednesday night, I was in the graveyard shift. As we all knocked off at 4am, the company cab would pick us up and send us home. So if you were staying in the North, you would be in the same cab as I am. And since I stayed the farthest, I was the last to be sent home.

The cab driver was asking if it's ok for me to alight at my apartment block but far from the lift lobby (elevator but in Singapore we are used to refer it as lift) when some cab drivers would normally dropped me off somewhere near the lift lobby. I agreed since it wasn't that far probably 3 minutes to the lift area. I am required to wear specs which I don't as I think I look ugly in them and I have tried contact lens and I just can't seem to have it fixed on my pupil. So basically I can't see from far.

As I was heading towards the lift, I noticed a white figure up ahead. For a moment I felt relieved because I thought I was not alone. The woman was standing about 5 feet from the lift area. I'm the kind who would look down while walking but from the corner of my eye it seems that the lady only hid behind the pillar when I tried to squint to get a better look at her. At a certain point where I could see clearly, I realised what it was. She had long hair that she tried to cover her face with, with long heavy white dress and with arms crossed in front of her. You could not see the hands as the sleeves hid the hands but you could just see - you know what I mean? It was Pontianak...

I started picking up my pace (I was only 7 feet from the lift that had opened) and started to say some prayers while waiting for it to reach the 6th floor. Once the door opened, I dashed out and knocked on the door frantically. My mom opened and after letting me in, I told her the incident.

To my surprise, she experienced that too. Exactly the same spot as she worked late shift as well before but that was about 10 years back (we have been in flat for 19 years).

When I looked back, I was wondering what if it had followed me inside the lift...

Other hauntings by SapphireChild

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SapphireChild, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
Creepy, agreeing with everyone else
Gotta post a few more letters so,
If you need any help visit my site: http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
Hope this helps and please check my site out
GM x ❤ ❤ ❤
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
Oli
Yeah you will never know what's lurking in the corner of the stairs. I saw one in youtube that they were filming and shot an image of the white lady just standing at the corner looking down but the camera did not focus on her as the guy who was holding the cam got scared and took off.
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Creepy! That's why I don't do elevators, especially not by myself. But then again, being on the stairs alone is creepy too lol!
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
that's what I'm scared of... I can see things... M afraid my child can too... But then again, children can see these things all we can do is pray that those will not harm our child. Thanks for the comment
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
creeeeepy!
I saw a white lady too when I was young and it scared me to death. Even my three year old kid can see one too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: