You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is It Possible That I'm Being Haunted By White Women?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It Possible That I'm Being Haunted By White Women?

 

Before you read what I have written I have a few things to say about myself. First of all I'm fifteen years old. I'm known to be a mature student at school and I've never taken any drugs or alcohol. I am not a willing believer in ghosts but thanks to some experiences I am not against the idea. I've never used an Ouija board and I've never used tarot cards unless you count angel cards but my friend only asked me to do angel cards a week ago and nothing has happened since but it was strangely accurate.

Recently I was in holidays in Cornwall for a week with my friend and her family. The house we were staying in was lovely and very homey but it sent shivers down my spine and I often felt uneasy in it when I was in a room on my own. Especially in the downstairs main bathroom behind the kitchen. I never said anything about how the house made me feel to my friend or her parents but I got the feeling that she felt nothing wrong with it or felt how I was feeling.

The first four nights were fine in the house but on the fifth night after a dreamless sleep I woke up in the early hours of the morning. I don't know what woke me up but something didn't feel right so I glanced around the room.

At the bottom of the bed by the bedpost there was a figure in white. It was indistinct but I knew that she was wearing a white nightdress and she had black hair but I couldn't make out her face. I wasn't paralyzed and I let out a cry before I buried myself under the quilt. At that moment in time I was terrified while I lay under the blankets but why I don't know. I just felt an overwhelming fear and I could feel my heart beating in my chest.

I told my friend about the incident the next morning when I woke up since we were sleeping in the same room in singe beds and since whatever it was appeared at the bedposts in the space between our two single beds.

She laughed at me thinking I was joking and that was the end of it. That night we went on a story walk were a local told us the history of the town and of ghost stories.

I found out that at the bottom of the street we were staying in there was a plague pit where during the Plague; bodies of the deceased were dumped. He also said that some people who were thrown in who were thought to be dead were actually in a coma and they died buried alive. We found out that at the back of the house the road used to be a coffin route used to get to the cemetery.

This freaked me out and for the last two nights of my holiday I couldn't sleep properly for fear of waking up and seeing that white thing again but I didn't.

It's not the first time that I've ever seen something like this either.

My parents built our old house before I was born so I can't say that anything bad has happened there, for example, someone dying or a bad accident but they have found some evidence that early settlers used to live nearby and foundations of an old house have also been found.

I can specifically remember when I was little I was sitting at my desk in my room learning my times tables, I heard my name being called but it didn't sound like my parent's or my brother but the voice was definitely feminine. I went to the kitchen to ask my dad had anyone called me and he said no.

I'm not sure if this next occasion happened shortly after or a few years later but in my old room there used to be two single beds and when I woke up in the middle of the night like in Cornwall I saw a woman wearing a white nightdress only this time with brown hair staring at me but I couldn't see her face.

Yet again I don't know whether this next incident was soon after or over a couple of years later but I woke up again in the middle of the night and I saw something propped up in the bed opposite me. I think it was a man or a farmer because he wore brown trousers and a cream shirt, only there were straps attached onto his trousers that were kept up by his shoulders. They reminded me of dungarees. He also had on a cap. His face was blurred and I couldn't see it but I knew he was staring straight ahead and not at me.

That all happened in my old house but because of certain circumstances we were made to build a new house which we built further on down the same street beside my granny. Unfortunately everything that has happened to me in my old house has happened to me in my new house. I've seen the woman by my bed and two months ago I saw the farmer only he was kneeling facing my couch in my room and his arms lying on my cushion with his forehead leaning on his arms. It reminded me as to how some people pray to God in the chapel, where they lay their heads in their hands while kneeling.

Where I used to live was located in a field belonging to the farm that my granddad used to own and now we built on another field belonging to my grandparents, this time opposite the farm.

Also, while we were waiting for the new house to be built we lived with my granny in her house and I would have slept in the same room with her. We stayed with her for a year and as far as I can remember nothing happened during that time.

When I've been on holidays I've heard animals crying out that no one else can hear and I've seen figures in the dark but not the farmer and the woman. At times I hear a high pitched noise in my ears and it feels like I'm underwater because my hearing becomes slightly distorted due to the noise. Abroad and at home, for no reason tears end up falling down my face even though I'm not in a depressed mood, but when I cry I begin to feel sad as if I've experienced a big loss in my life.

Apart from my name being called and the high pitched noise everything else happens to me after evening time or in the early hours of the morning. I see things out of the corner of my eye and when I turn there's nothing there. The same happens when I'm standing beside a glass window or glass in a door but I never see anything in a mirror. When it's dark and there's no light on white 'things' start to form away from me.

I want to know if there's any way I can get what is happening to me to stop. The experiences leave me scared and I cannot sleep properly for many days after. Writing this has been hard since I'm not one to openly talk about this kind of thing.

I only told one other friend about my experience in Cornwall and neither of them know about anything else. No one in my family knows about it either because I don't want to be viewed differently. I just want to get on with my life without getting shivers down my spine when I go to different places or feeling like I'm being watched in my own home. It's gotten so bad that at night I can't stay in my room unless my doors opened and I know that someone is upstairs with me and I'm afraid to be in the dark alone.

If anyone can explain what's going on or what's wrong with me please help and if you have any suggestions please tell me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blackwitchkarma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cmg10967 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
ok I had the same problem... Well kind of ok ever since I was little I remember seeing this women in a white dress. But I couldn't see her face. I saw her for like 3 weeks straight every night and I was so scared that I asked her to leave. Even tho the girl was gone for some reason I fell like a part of me left to. Finely told my mom about it and found out it was my little sister that pasted when she was a baby. Like 2 months ago I woke up to a girl staring at me right next to my bed... Right after my friend passed away. An now in my back room I always fell like I'm being watched at night and the same with my room and the upstairs. I know it wasn't the same girl from when I was little. But I just learned to get use to it. If there not violent then I say leave them alone but don't do ANYTHING to piss them off. My bothers house was haunted and I asked the spirit to leave found out it made everything worse... Good luck
Preeti (100 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
Go to church and tie a cross around your neck... Definately it will help you dear... God bless you ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
The next time it happens or you just feel them, Just tell them to leave, go, begone, GTHO ect... I think there messing with you because you sensitive to them and they know this, the oil and what not is for demonic things and your ghost don't act or sound demonic
Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
I partly agree with Trudy... But I think the Olive oil is taking it a bit to far... The power of word is enough. But I do agree with everyone that says Trudy should wake up to reality =P If it don't harm you don't worry but if it starts throwin stuff around show your parents or get them to somehow believe you xD
blackwitchkarma (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
well I told my mum about it and she laughed saying that I had an overactive imagination. But she said that in our old house she used to see a little child greet her when she came home from work but I don't know if she's being serious or not. She could have been making fun of me for all I know.
Anyway thanks for all the help, I feel better now!
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Maybe you should tell your family. I mean if they really loved you, they would understand.

And I agree, I don't think the spirits are out to harm you. You should try talking to them/telling them to leave you alone.
stacecadet (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
:D Haha trudy. Didn't you see she doesn't want her family to view her differently? What the hell are they going to think if She's putting olive oil all over their walls? And praising the lord Hahaha get into reality!

Look, if these spirits haven't harmed you in any way, I doubt they'll start now. If you see them everywhere, its just something you'll have to get used to. I remember when I was your age, I felt the same way. You'll be ok dear =]
Kaiseine (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Trudy, c'mon. The lass is looking for someone to give her assurance, not scare her witless even more. You make it sound like she has a demon in her house. Anyway...

Look at this logically. These occurances have all occured relative to you, yes? You've witnessed them in 3 different locations. Believe it or not, this is a postotive thing. These spirits appear near you because they are tied to you. They're either spirit guides, or most likely, realtives that have passed on.

You see, 'bad' spirits are always bound to a place - never a person. Just a quick look around this site and you'll see lots of 'and we eventually moved out and had no trouble since'. The opposite is true for 'good' spirits. They follow around their loved ones, as it's us that brings them back to the mortal realm.

Another point I'll make is this: the things you are seeing are always white and you can make out their appearence, baring their faces. Shadows of appartions that you barely see with little to no dicernable features are just that - making themselves known, but trying to hide their identity. In your case, the spirits make sure you are aware of them and can see them as clearly as possible. Though you may think not being able to see their faces is a bad sign, it is not. You probbably never met these spirits in their earthly lives so you may see a face but it doesn't register as one. You can tell a lot from a person without even having to see them, their voice, their smell, their size, male of female etc. All these you can pick up on without even looking at a person as it's built into our subconcious and we pick these vibes up naturally. Thats how you know the man is a farmer, the lady is wearing a night gown. You are picking up their vibes as opposed to seeming them directly. A face is a physical feature you cannot pick up from vibes.

You also seem very sensitive to their presence. It may be worth speaking to a local mediumship group and ask them any questions about clairvoyancy (what you're experiencing) and they'll be able to help you further.

Even if you don't believe in ghosts, spirits, God etc. At least think about this logically as I've written above. To calm your nerves at the very least.

Kai
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Dear Blackwitchkarma,

First make sure that your body and mind is ok, then deal with the spiritual. If you are a Christian my advice should help you.

1. Pray to God for help, not to Michael the archangel. Hebrews4:16 Jude 9

2. Put the armor of God on. Pray it on. Ephessians 6:10-18

3. Use the Bible as a sword. In other words read passages from the Bible that you like out loud. I like 1 John 4:1-4, John 14:6, John 3:16-17, Romans 8:26-39 these are just a few. Psalms is pretty good too.

4. Take some olive oil and ask God to bless it. Anoint every door and window in your house and make the sign of the cross as you anoint. Say "in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit I anoint this place.

5. Command the spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. Philippians 2:9-11 Colossians 2:15

6. Repeat steps 3,4,and 5 in every room.

7. Go to a door that leads to the outside and command the spirits to exit your house in the name of Jesus. Anoint the door after you have commanded them to leave.

Do all of these steps once a week for about 1 or 2 months. Then do them about once a month for about 6 months then you should anoint your house about once a year.

If you are Catholic you can use Holy water instead of olive oil if you want. I hope this helps.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
I agree with sam, I had same things like only can feel and seen the corner of my eyes and I am use to the dark cause its help me sleep.
ArchAngelMichael39 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Also:

Don't pay any mind to these figures
And if you wake up around 3:00pm
Go right back to sleep, even if you
Smell something burning. If you smoke alarm
Doesn't go off don't get up!

Good Luck,

Sam 😉
ArchAngelMichael39 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
Sometimes the mind after seeing
Paranormal affects or sprits
Can often imagaine more of these
Figures. I'm not saying you didn't
See them. But the more frequently
Your see them can also be your imagation.
I have seen some freaky stuff,
I know what your going though. Read my
Story. If you need any more advice
Please leave a comment or reply.

Good Luck,

Sam 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: