You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Dad's House Has Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

My Dad's House Has Shadow People

 

I am 15 now. This story happened when I was 10. My dad's house is really scary. Whenever I stay the night I feel as if someone is watching me. Like the feeling after you watch a scary movie. I have a room in the basement and every night I slept over it scared me and some mornings I'd wake up and my dad's wallet would be on the floor with all of his money scattered all over the place.

I used to think it was just my dog that did it. But I found out he slept with his wallet and that was when bad things started to happen. I could not sleep, I wouldn't eat I'd say it made them angry.

So my dad took me to the doctor and he said everything was okay I was just seeing things but I know it was real. I told my dad I know I wasn't seeing things and he put video tapes in all of the rooms and he saw the shadow people too. So whenever I stay the night there I still get the feeling someone's watching me.

More bad things happened. I would see my dog barking at a wall or a corner. That would really scare me. Then I'd see something in the corner of my eye running away. My dad just had surgery on his back so he couldn't walk so if he saw something he'd make me go and look at it and see what it was.

If you don't believe me all of my friends do and my family was there. And I know what happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ninjacat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
You shouldn't be afraid of them if they are actually Shadow People. Kage Ma can't harm humans, as they are from a different plain than us. It's creepy but they are very curious about us and want to watch what we do. They are just watching you. If they are bothering you, try speaking to them and ask them to leave for a while or not watc you while you're sleeping.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Shadow people, are just another form the "ghost" can take... Shadow people are intelligent haunting's - IE - they know your there, I hope youall got somithing on tape. Let me know if I can help.
supersambo (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
According to a lot of ghost researches most of the time "shadow people" are more a residual haunt. Meaning it's like a part of movie playing over and over again. However sometimes they are itelligent haunts. See if you can communicate with the entity, or entities. I would also like to see the tapes.
DublinJones (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I believe you. As a member of a paranormal investigation agency, I've had all kinds of experiences like this. Especially when we went ghost hunting in this cemetery in FL. I felt like someone was watching me the whole time, I kept hearing heavy breathing behind me, and my friend's dog was barking every few minutes.
Elf (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I start to believe, that they could be like a memories recorded in lifes tape... I see those shadow people too often, and most of the time they are somewhere, where somebody was just walking or standing. But that's just my opinion, I don't know a lot of these things actually...
BadxGood24 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I so believe it the whole shadow people thing! I always see it at my boyfriends house. Its just creepy 😭
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
wow, that's a great story, but don't worry I believe you. Like the others I would love to see the tape! ❤ but you are right with somethings, these things that have been happening are weird and scary and it does sound like you are living in a scary movie! Hope we hear from you soon!
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Ninjacat

If you still have the tapes I would like to see them too. A friend of mine has also claimed to see shadow people, but out of the corner of his eye. I believe him and I sure believe you. I have a question do you only see those shadow people on the walls? Do you ever see them walking around like normal people and are no where close to the walls?
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
So I'm to assume your dad saw them on the tape? I hope he was smart enough to keep the tapes. Maybe posting them would be a good idea. I'd love to see them. Thats for sure
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
Does your dad still live in that house? It sounds like something you'd find in a horror movie, this whole shadow people thing. I believe every word you've said, I'm just rather freaked out by it. 😆 Thanks for the good story.

-Hope

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: