You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Old Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

My Old Bedroom

 

When I was younger I had a lot of things happen to me that I was to scared to admit. A lot of those things happened in my sister's and mine room. I hated that room more than anything.

There where three of us living in the bedroom. My baby sister had her own bed and my younger sister shared a bunk bed. The bunk bed was facing the closet while my baby sister's bed was facing the door. So the layout was kind of like an L. Many times I would see things in the closet. I would always see a little kid. Not the kid with the chili bowel haircut (My first story) but like a toddler. He was always sitting in the closet or on the corner of my baby sister's bed.

The first time I saw him the closet door was wide open and he was just sitting there waiting for something. He looked (or she) at me and disappeared. Next time I saw him he was glowing, it was glowing blue. I never saw that before but I wasn't scared. He just looked at me and disappeared. The last time I saw the toddler was on the corner of my sister's bed. It just sat there looking at me but it looked like it was solid. He didn't disappear this time, just looked at me. Since I wasn't scared I just rolled over and went back to sleep. I never saw the toddler again.

Another thing happened to me when we were still in the process of remodeling. My bedroom wasn't ready just yet so my sisters and still shared a room. They were in the TV room while I was in the bedroom alone. I was reading. I couldn't hear the TV from where I was. I was really getting into the book when I heard like a low murmur sound from the end of my bed. I didn't think anything of it and continued reading. The sound got louder. It stared as a murmur which turned into a growling sound, a very angry growling sound. I sat up from my bed and there was nothing there but the sound was still loud and clear. I bolted out of my room and ran to my parent's room. They took one look at me and said I was so white and I look terrified.

At this point I'm started to think I was alone in seeing all this stuff. Until one night.

While my sisters and me were sleeping I heard my younger sister calling my name. I got up and asked her why she was waking me up. She told me she heard a noise coming from under the bunk bed. It sounded like something was dragging metal against the bed frame, metal bunk bed, I didn't say anything and then I heard it too! I bolted out of my bed and went to the top bunk. We both called out for my baby sister to come to the top bunk. We had to throw a couple of things at her but she finally woke up and hopped to the top bunk. Now we are all awake at this point. My sister was telling my baby sister what had happened which of course scared her. The next thing that happened shocked all three of us. While we were sitting there trying to listen to our surroundings we felt the bed vibrate a little and my sister asked if we felt that I said yes. Then the bed shook. It was shaking so viciously I would have sworn the bed came off the ground. At this point we where screaming at the top of our lungs. My parent's ran in frantic and saw all of us on the top bunk.

Yeah I hate that room

Other hauntings by BadxGood24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BadxGood24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
This is old but, what did your parents do or say?

The blue glowing sounds familiar. And the kid looking at you, as if expecting to be noticed.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
You can bet there are grown-ups who are still a bit wary of the monster under the bed. Although what you experienced was an entirely different set of horrors, and just reading your account of childhood terrors brings it all back to life...bbrrrrrr! You have me checking the dark corners as I write this. Thank you for sharing, it certainly creeped me out. 😨
GummyBear1415 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
Just read your story and I think it's pretty intresting. I go through scary moments in my bedroom too.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
That sure is freaky scary, Thanks for let us reading. I do enjoy reading.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: