You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Children At The Door And On The Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Children At The Door And On The Bed

 

This experience happened to me several years ago, probably when I was 7 or 8.My sister and I had been sharing a room at this time and my uncle had just committed suicide.

One night while sleeping in bed I woke up and had to use the toilet, when I walked to the bathroom I stood up and saw a little girl or at least the figure of a girl in the doorway. Shockingly I was unafraid of her and kept walking. I then woke up a second time because I felt something at the end of the bed, I looked down and there was yet another figure but this time of a young boy. Both of these children were dressed in old-fashion clothing. When woken up a third time, I saw 3 white figures flying around the center of the bedroom. Through all of this I was not afraid, nor did I want to be, I can't explain why or how this happened. My sister did not wake up and I didn't wake her up for some reason.

Nobody in my family believes that this happened. I don't believe I was dreaming, and yet I cannot explain any of this or why it would have happened.

I have not experienced any other phenomena other than a few noises that creeped me out.

Can anyone please help me in trying to figure this all out?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, galway_girl88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Murraymints (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
wow that's a weird but good story! 😕... Yeah I agree you should look up the history of the town and see what was there sometimes you can be suprised with the amount of information you get on a place and sometimes it might even come up about what you saw.! Soo look it up. 😁
xXxbutterFLIExXx (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
Most likely something happened there to bound them there? I like your story, short and to the point! But I can't figure much since you didn't offer much... Not even your own conclusions, no matter how wild! Reaserch your town's history, ask your liberian if anything big ever happened around the 40s-70s there. If you still live in that town.

Butter
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
Good story. I can't really help you. It is a very weird experience! Sorry x

Princess123 x ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
was your uncle the owner of the home?

Has anyone else ever heard/saw anything?

The three figures included the little boy and girl? Were they "flying" or hovering?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
You saw some ghostes that was passing by and you happen to just be lucky and see them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: