You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New Friend

Real Ghost Stories

New Friend

 

For those of you that have read my story on Eris, I have a bit of an update. I was having some issues with my house (Not unusual) and I felt like something else was in it. Something had been shaking my bed, and I kept feeling like someone was staring at me. I have life sized cutouts in my room, and these kept falling over (This has never happened before, as these things are pretty sturdy) when I was trying to sleep. I was getting rather annoyed. It was negative, but not exactly evil. This had been happening for a bit. Also, as I was talking to a friend on Skype, she and I both heard growling coming out of my speakers. I told it to leave me alone, and it would, then start back up again.

Then one day, I was meditating with Eris (read my first story for her back story). We had just gotten into our meditative state when I heard something that sounded like a lion. I asked Eris if she had heard it, and she said she had, but to just ignore it, and that if it knew what was good for it, it would go away. (She is quite hostile sometimes) We kept hearing it. Eris was getting annoyed, and I was just wondering what it was. All of a sudden I see what looks like a child sitting on Eris's head. Now I was thoroughly confused. She had black hair, and red eyes, and bat wings. (Sort of like Lilith from Dark stalkers) She giggles and Eris knocked her off, and starts yelling at her. I asked her if she was the one messing around, and she said that, yes, it was her. She had a lion familiar with her, which we concluded was the one making all the noise. I asked her what she wanted, and who she was. She said she was a demon, and that she was attracted to all of the negativity that was pent up in the house. She did not have a true name, only a title, Sin. She hops back on Eris's head. Eris, always the impulsive one, snaps and her claws come out. I roll my eyes, and tell her to calm down. She does after a little bit. Meanwhile the imp-child is bouncing around like a kid who had a 2lt of blue Mountain Dew.

"Do you mean us any harm?" I ask her. She shakes her head and says she is attracted to the negative energy, and likes to make people go crazy, but realized right away that that wasn't going to happen with me. I ask her if she would leave, because I was not ready to deal with a small imp bouncing around all the time. She whined about being bored again, and I told her she could stay if she behaved.

I then text my boyfriend to tell him what is going on. She gets excited and wants to meet him. He is interested to meet her as well, and is laughing at the thought of me being stuck with a demon with the energy and mannerisms of a small child (I dislike kids.)

The next day comes and my boyfriend asks to meet her. He talks to her. She meets another of his spirits. She was annoyed by everyone, but she was polite, at least. We named her Isis, after the Egyptian goddess, because she said that she was from around that area.

A few days later I was with my boyfriend, in his car, and he puts on metal, (Slipknot, I think) and Isis (or Ice, as we have dubbed her) gets really excited. I can't stand that kind of music, but it makes her feel like she is home. Those two bond over metal and how awesome it is.

So now we have a new ally. There is a lot more, but this is already overly long. I am a writer and I tend to do that, so any thoughts or comments?

Other hauntings by Blackrose13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blackrose13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lillejyde (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-20)
She sounds very cute and nice:)
Tell her it from me ^^
<3<3

Sara
KajiSage (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-09)
That is very interesting. I have read your first story and I must say it somehow felt familiar to me. Best of luck to you and the new addition.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Thank you for all the people who comment.

Hopeful23: Love you girly! ❤

Natasha-antoinett21: Thank you! I love having them. I have no if Isis is an alter, but I know Eris most likely is. I remember having her for a long time.

Trudy, I appreciate the concern, but it's my firm belief that all spirits have good and bad, and I have seen with my own eyes creatures of evil get a heart. There is good and evil in everyone, not just people. My mantra is harm none, so if Isis means no harm, she is welcome. If she tries anything, she will be cast out. She has been nothing but helpful and insightful, so she is welcome as long as she wants

Galleygirl: I have heard of people with DID who know of their alters and hosts, because it has been known to damage a person to fuse them, so they make them aware of one another. This is all through self reflection and meditation. My boyfriend used to get blackouts, and lose time, which is a classic symptom of DID. Still, whether they be spiritual, or all in the my head, I enjoy having the company!

Phrenzy: Thank you! Like I have said, my mantra is harm none. I couldn't in good consciousness remove a spirit unwillingly if it is not hurting me. She has also proved in ways she is loyal, so she is an asset

Cmordies: She is a doll! Eris and her didn't get along when they first, but she has mellowed out a ton, and she can be really sweet. She is fiercely loyal, and she is someone who I want at my back lol We'll see if she can visit lol

Thanks for the comments! ❤

Also thank you for being respectful and open minded. I know it's a lot to take in. Thanks you guys! You rock!
cmordies (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
i would love to have a friend like her!
Im very spiritual!
Could you please ask her to come and visit me one day plz?
Keep on being friendly to her and treat her to be a positive demon say she can still call herself a demon but she acts opposite or something lol
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
How cute! Your a good person, you were nice to her and took time to understand 😊. Because of your attitude you might get a few more little ones looking for attention.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Dear Blackrose13,

How do you know if truth is being told to you by these spirits? I know that you and I have extremely different religious views, but be careful. I read your profile that how I know that our views are different.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Interesting stories! I read your background story about Eris and was curious about your having dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder: was this diagnosed by a psychiatrist or psychologist? It's unusual for a person with DID to be aware of their other personalities, or for the other personalities to be aware of their host for that matter! Did your awareness come about through clinical treatment as well as meditation with your boyfriend?
nattasha-antoinette21 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Your stories are really cool... I mean they are real to you and I do not think that you have to have anyone vouching for you. If people do not believe that is their business. But, being able to meet your alter-ego is pretty cool... Your almost like Beyonce and her alter-ego Sasha Fierce... Lol (sorry about the comparison but that was the first thing that popped into my head) 😆
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
Yes, one comment. Anyone who wants to deem this story as fake should know now that it is not. I will vouch for Blackrose23 as I have met the kid (Over Skype). Isis is very real... And very annoying. Blackrose13, do us all a favor and keep the demon away from the soda. 😜 Thanks for the update, keep us posted!

-Hope

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: