You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Danielle

Real Ghost Stories

Danielle

 

I just want to share this story about my daughter. It will be a bit long so bear with me...

I gave birth April 2004 to a beautiful baby girl and named her Danielle Caroline. But unfortunately, heaven did not allow us to have her. Yes, she died an hour and a half after I gave birth to her in a local hospital. I didn't even get the chance to see her alive. As a mother, it was too painful for me to accept the fact that I bore her in my womb for 9 long months and longing to hold her and now my first child is dead because of foetal distress.

Now, on with the story. On the day that I was to give birth my brother dreamt of a little girl with curly hair and wearing a white dress holding my grandfather's hand walking away. My brother told my mom about it and right there and then my mom and my brother knew that I would have a daughter but she would die. They didn't tell me the story not until 5 months after I gave birth to her.

Now, I stayed in the hospital for 5 days due to complications of my giving birth. Danielle was buried the next day after I gave birth to her. It was my third night in the hospital and my husband was lying on the couch in a deep sleep. I woke up around 2 in the morning thinking of my daughter then suddenly the door opened. I looked towards it then entered a little girl. She is wearing a white dress made of lace. She has a curly white hair tied in piggy tails and she was smiling while walking towards the side of my bed. I was lying in my bed. When she reached my side of bed, she stroked my hair. She was staring at me as if she was saying, "Mommy, I'll be ok. Thank you for everything. Tell daddy thank you also for not leaving me in the NICU alone. I love you both. I'll watch over you and daddy and my siblings. I love you." My husband saw my daughter die in the NICU. After this she looked at my husband then stoked his hair as well.

I wanted to tell her not to leave because I really wanted to hug her since I didn't have the chance to cuddle her. She walked towards the door and there standing was my grandfather smiling. When he held Danielle in his hands he looked at me and said, "She will be alright". Then they left the door like a normal human beings.

I cried and called for my grandfather and Danielle begging them not to leave me alone and take me as well. My husband woke up because I was shouting hysterically. My husband called the nurse and they gave me a shot to calm me down and put me to sleep. Needless to say, I dowsed of to sleep then woke up the next morning. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I started to recall what happened the night before and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I still could not accept the fact that my daughter was gone but I felt a peace of mind knowing that she is ok with my grandfather in heaven. My husband asked me if I stood up last night and stroked his hair. I said no and I would not be able to do that since the doctor said that I couldn't get out of bed yet (I had a C-Section so you know how painful it is to force yourself to do something). I told him it was our daughter wanting to thank him. My husband did not buy the story thinking I was still high with the drug the nurses gave me. I didn't insist that thought to him.

After I got out of the hospital d I was in our bedroom after a few weeks. My husband was at work. I still missed my daughter and I cried myself to sleep. I woke up and saw my daughter and grandfather walking out of the door. I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. But when my husband arrived he woke me up and asked me why I had left the door open. I recalled what I saw a while ago and I burst into tears again. My husband calmed me down. I told him what happened and this time he believed me.

According to him, the night before around 1 in the morning, he saw a man standing at the foot of our bed, and he saw a little girl standing beside me who kissed me. He reached for the lampshade the were images are gone.

After a few weeks, I went back to work and tried to move on but never forget Danielle.

A year has passed and I was having a cup of coffee one afternoon. Out of nowhere, I looked on the top of our stove and I saw a little girl sitting on top of it swinging her legs in a childish way. I didn't burst into tears anymore because I was able to accept the fact that that this was my daughter and just saying hello to me. I smiled and said "Hi baby Danielle. Mommy misses you so much." Then the figure was gone.

Also according to my grandmother there are times that she will hear something from the second floor like a child playing.

A few years have passed and I gave birth to my second child, Tyron. It was the month of November 2006 around 11:30 in the evening. I was washing Tyron's clothes when I saw in front of me an image of a little girl sitting and looking at what I was doing, I know that girl is my daughter, so I just said "Mommy will go to sleep later." The figure of the child disappeared.

Also there are some instances that my son Tyron will laugh hard like someone is playing peak-a-boo to him. That doesn't scare me because I know that my baby Danielle is watching over us.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

katana (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-24)
this made me cry so hard, I lost my baby too, and I often wonder how my baby would be like if it was alive: (
Niksterrific (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-22)
Oh this made my cry! I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby girl, but I am so happy that she visits you, One day you will hold her again. 😭
RedFeathers104 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-26)
That is so sad! 😢 I know how you felt when you lost your child. But it is super sweet how Danielle checks on you and makes sure you are okay. ❤ ❤
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
blue_raven80

Very sad but at the same time it's sweet, isn't it? She checks in with you from time to time to ease your heartache. I hope it's comforting for you that Danielle is still with you in her own way and keeps Tyron company, too. Tyron couldn't have chosen a better "Imaginary" friend.

I've experienced something similar and I knew exactly who my daughter's "Imaginary" friend was.

I know it's no comfort but there's a reason for everything. Be strong for Tyron.
Mast (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
To be honest, this story made me want to register with this site. And now that's done, I just wanted to say that your story is truly both tragic and beautiful that it made me cry. Thank you for sharing.
bebetuta (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
your story is soo great thanks for sharing and I know that your danielle is in good hands.creepy,sad and beautiful story as well. In all fairness I cried a lot. Take care. 😳
IsThisReal0101 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Aww, that was one of the most touching stories ever! 😭. It was truely beautiful.
mai2 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-26)
reading your story while listening to autumn fairy tale - reason is such not a good idea. Such a great story you got, I'm pretty sure she'll be waiting for you there and she's in a good place. Thanks for sharing:)
Roxanne090 (10 stories) (18 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
😭 That was a beautiful story! It must be a horrible feeling to have such a tragedy occur to you, but now you know that she's safe with heaven where she belongs and deserves to be...
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
it's a really cute story... I love it:) it's sad to hear about your daughter but I'm glad you have accepted the fact that she's already gone... You should be happy cause you still see her somehow and know she is alright...
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Wow...this story really made me cry... Loved it a lot... May God Bless Danielle...she's happy and safe in heaven ❤
Definitely going in my favorites 😊
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Thats such a touching story, I'm so sorry for your loss and know your daughter is a beautiful soul and is a pure being that loves you very much. God bless your family~Katherine~ 😁 😳 ❤
charmed_1 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
i feel bad you lost your baby because of fetal distress... The question is why? You said you had a C-section right? Did it came up too late? I feel bad. But anyway it's still God's will not ours.
I lost my baby too but he is still in 10 weeks gestation when it happened I feel bad about it,though.
Haunted_cleaner (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Thank you for sharing this touching story. You are such a beautiful soul.
It is a comfort to know that our loved ones are cared for when they pass.
GhostHousing (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
My condolences... But I am so glad to here that she still visits you 😊 I am sure I have no need to say whom I am refering to. I am quite glad to hear you have a son to love along with your daughter.
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
What a touching and sad story. I don't know if it will help any but I have done a lot of reading on near death experiences and the afterlife and it has taught me this. That what may have happened was your babies soul just wasn't ready to live on earth right now for whatever reason. I believe that she made the choice to leave and I know that she is with your grandfather now. You will see her again and she won't disappear either.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
Thank you for sharing your story, it really touched my heart, I lost a baby boy too, hope he is in heaven as well,

Claudia
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
thanks so much for giving your input on my story... It took me a while to accept the fact that my daughter is dead... The mere fact that I was not able to see her smile back at me makes me so sad... I know that she is in heaven now and watching over us.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
I almost cry whew it beautiful story I believe a child that can grow when baby died can't image my uncle david who died in child birth after that at 8 hour later he died. My grandma can't go to funeral cause she have c-senens too that she can't move around so they did take picture of baby uncle david in colvin. Yes danielle is watch over you and a angel also.
Composerman (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Wow, that is a truly inspirational account, thank you for sharing it with us. It must be very reassuring to know that your grandfather is looking after her. Thanks again!
elpe12 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
I actually cried as I read this. It is so beautiful that your daughter visits you and that your grandfather is taking care of her. God bless.
cmordies (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Awww atleast you know she loves you and you love her she will always be there for you.
When I was eight a few years after my bampa died I sat in bed and had a full conversion with him I told my nanny but she was to upset and every time I went to my nannys house to sleep I used to look at my bampas photos holding me as a baby and he used to have a smirk on his face as if he was telling me something
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
This story is so sweet. It made me tear up as I was reading it due to the fact that this happened with my brother and I have had several experiences like that as well. Thank you for sharing.

-Hope ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: