You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Son 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Son 2

 

It's been a while since I posted a story here. This is a story again about my son, Tyron, as per the title. My last post about my son was last February. Anyhow, my kid is almost three years old now and a lot has happened. The most recent one is he seeing the lady ghost in our house.

Here goes the story.

I am a working mom so I leave my son's care to a nanny. According to his nanny, she was about to put him to sleep since it was almost his bedtime. Since my nanny is not allowed to go upstairs she was trying to put Tyron to sleep in our living area downstairs. The lights upstairs were all off. All of a sudden my son stood up, looked at the stairs going up then told his nanny, "there is a lady there", pointing on top of the stairs. His nanny freaked out knowing that there was no one in the house except for her, my grandmother, and my son.

My grandmother was sitting in her favourite chair; she can't really move that much since she suffered from stroke last November of 2007. Going back, the nanny brushed it off and asked Tyron again, "what does she look like?". Guess what, My son described the lady exactly the way I saw her when I was a 6 years old. Tyron replied, "She has a long hair in white dress". My nanny, unable to leave my son alone just hummed a song to my son but she never looked up the stairs until we arrived.

Freaky?

I know... I got goose bumps when I heard of it.

Two months ago, it was my day off. My son and me were watching TV when he told me that he needs to pee. I said ok then my son went off to the bathroom. After a few seconds he came running out calling "Mommy! Mommy! The ghost wants to get me!" and refused to go to the bathroom alone so I accompanied him. Then I spoke to the ghost, being a protective mother, "Don't you dare go near my son!"

Do you think they will get my son?

What would be your input on this? Thanks.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostgirl417 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
i think that your son has the ability to see the unseen I think that you should give your son a little bottle of holy water to carry around so that the ghost don't get him your son knows that you have ghosts in your house and you should bless his room hope it works ghostgirl417❤
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
Hi Wa-do, I told my son not to go with anyone he doesn't know. He can still see the lady sometimes seating in the tree near our backyard, well that is according to my son. Also, he will tell me or my mom or anyone in the house if the lady is around us. Oh by the way, my brother captured a picture of the lady in white. I will post it here of course.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Pshaw, No. I do NOT think she was trying to get your son for any form of nefarious doing.
You know what? You saw this woman when you were around six. What happened there? Obviously, if she has been around you for that long, she has no intentions of pulling anyone through any kind of portal, or damning any souls.
She just wants recognition.
What have you done about preparing him FOR these visits it sounds like he may have?
Wa-do.
eeltonio (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
blue_raven80

The blessing won't work because this is a white lady. I have a similar experience as you and your son had. As you mentioned the white lady wants your son to go with her. This is also what happened to me. I have experienced that until I was in grade 5 or 6. It would seem that these entities entice kids to go with them to their "world". Of course I did not want to go with the white lady who asked me but a couple of months after I had convulsion and that was when I was alone in our living room and the white lady asked me again and I refused. Anyway take care of your son. Never ever let him go with them or he will be lost forever.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
to SapphireChild:

Pinoy ka? -----> yep and proud of it. LOL
I don't think it is aswang I would say, white lady or pontianak.
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Pinoy ka?

Maybe its Aswang. Likewise for Muslims, they are called pontianak (read my story). They normally have the same appearance. Long white dress/gown/robe and long black hair.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-07)
SapphireChild:

We've had the house blessed twice, still the same. I'm not sure why would ghost want my son. Either way, I will not allow them to get him...
SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
EIther get the house blessed or call upon that white lady and ask what she wants. I believe children and see and sense what we adults cant. If he sees a ghost but she is friendly, your son won't be running to you like that and be scared. My son turned 1 year old yesterday. Lately he has been smiling and giggling to himself when I tried to put him to sleep over my shoulder. Of course we are in a room hence no one's behind us.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
To: Ps1983

Yes...i grew up in the same house I know that same woman/ghost my child saw. I saw her when I was 6 or 7 years old. My kid is just 2 years 11 months. As per my son, he could see the ghost standing in our main door (the one facing the street).
Ps1983 (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Did you grow up in the same house? Children for some reason seem to be more receptive to spirits, more so than adults. Could just be trying to make contact. If she was trying to hurt him it would of most likely already happened unless she is restricted tocertain areas of your home.
Hylian_Pixl (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
The spirit may have just freaked him out. It could be completely benign. If anything happens such as scratches or a feeling of pressure, you may want to get the house blessed. Other than that, you should be fine.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: