You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Young Child

Real Ghost Stories

The Young Child

 

When I first moved into my house there were only three bedrooms for my four sisters and my parents. One of my little sisters and I shared a room and I always felt like someone was near us. I never felt threatened just observed. I remember playing with dolls in this room and turning to find them in places I couldn't reach, but I never physically saw anything. Until one Sunday I was in my closet getting ready to go to church when I felt as if my mother was standing behind me, without even questioning her presence I turned to show a dress to her to find a young girl dressed in older clothes, which also to be for formal church occasion. She clearly stated that it looked pretty but I was so scared I ran out of the room and told my dad. I was about 9 when that happened.

Ever since I have had feelings of a presence but have blocked them out too afraid to confront these beings that could have been watching me all this time.

I just recently moved back into this room after not being in it for 8 years. Everything was fine, I was older and more sceptic. But as time progressed more and more has happened.

I have a puppy that barks at my closet when no one is there and I've seen her act as if she is playing with someone but no one is there. I was lying on my bed when I felt as if someone had crawled on it and was stepping on my bed, like my dog but again no one was there. I was reading when I felt as if I was being watched and out of the reflection of my glasses I saw something that looked like someone lowering there head after peering over at me.

I believe that the girl is still in my room and I try and talk to her to let her know that I acknowledge her but I don't want her to try and scare me.

Tonight I was reading my book and stopped at page 175 I saw the number and said it out loud and at the book close. When I came back the book was open to page 175 on my bed. No one in my house is up right now...

I don't exactly know what to do. I don't like the idea that someone is there but I guess people are always there.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triabaltattoo92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

fancylala (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
This is one of the most intresting ghost stories on this website. I would like to suggest you that try to find the cause behind such ghostly incedences. And there is nothing to worry about persistence of such things. I estimate that you are one of those luckiest person who has observed such a spooky thing so closely and clearly.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
sounds like playful ghost I would not worry about it. Based on your reaction the 1st time you saw her I would not expect her to try and show herself again. Does seem she wants you to know she's there though.
hazel_sun (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
I'm just wondering what her voice sounded like... Did it sound quite normal or did it have an other-worldly quality?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: