You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: My Chukdhiid Home

Real Ghost Stories

My Chukdhiid Home

 

I grew up in a nice neighbourhood with nice people and a lot of kids my age that I became very good friends with. When nighttime came around though, things would start happening.

The first strange event would happen at night usually between 12:30 and 3:30 in the morning. It sounded like screaming or a cat yelling and would fade in and out. It always started out soft and would build up like something was right on the other side of my window.

This happened for about 4 or 5 years in a row and some nights it sounded like multiple screams, always moving, always changing tones. When it started it scared the hell out of me. I told my mom about it and asked the rest of my family if they ever heard anything and they always said no.

One day while sitting on the couch in the middle of the day it started. I asked my mom who was in the kitchen (next room over) if she heard it and again she said no. After awhile I got used to it, even now it still wakes me up most nights.

A year after I moved out I got a call from my mom saying she finally was hearing the noises I always described to her. I don't think she hears them anymore but she is convinced it was the spirit of their dead cat. Bu why multiple noises on some nights?

Other hauntings by Ps1983

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ps1983, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-07)
Ps1983,
You know, the main reason for looking into this story was I wanted to figure out what a "Chukdhiid" was. Apparently it means typo. 😊 Aloha - 4d ❤
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-07)
Ps1983,
I love reading and hearing stories like these! 😁 It's so fulfilling to finally have someone who didn't understand or who was skeptical become a believer! Thanks for sharing your story, it was fun to read. About the multiple sounds, maybe it was a cat party outside 😉 Nah, just kidding! Thanks again, Aloha - 4d ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: