You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man Face Imprinted In My Wall

Real Ghost Stories

The Man Face Imprinted In My Wall

 

I live at Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, in an apartment four-storey and I live in the third sole I am a sixteen years old and a male.

I have a certain fascination with ghost, but at the same time, I do fear them, I can't tell you that I've had a personal encounter with ghost, but I can tell you this.

For 7 or 8 months I see a face in the wall of my room (like it is imprinted on the wall) and there was one day that I was surfing on the laptop, and when I looked in the mirror I saw a water-like liquid on the wall, near the face. I did go out of my room and when I came back, there was nothing there.

Sometimes (not so often) I wake up in the night, and I feel like something is watching me from the mirror (I see the wall with the face from the mirror) and then I can't sleep get back to sleep straight away. I spend at least 30 minutes lying in my bed.

So I want to know if there is something with me, I don't think it will hurt me, and I'm not THAT afraid, but I want to know if it is good, or bad, because if its good I will not want to take it away as I said I have a certain fascination with ghosts.

I haven't told anything about this to my family, they won't believe me.

So, any comment will be very grateful.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Near, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

killtor (15 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
And you include talking with dead people as evil, I mean what the hell? Is my mother or grandfather evil? I THINK NOT. And nether is my dad, helping a victorian ghost on the way to heaven, and makng the deceased victorian realise that he had left his earthly body.
killtor (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
eyeswideopen, evil is the result of an action. | my mum talked with my grandfather, who was dead by that time and he said not to worry about him and he was fine on the other side. So he's clearly not some stupid demon.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
Jesussavior, (sorry it's so long)

I am a Christian, and I am inclined to agree with you. The Apostle Paul (while waiting in Rome for his trial and execution during a two years long house arrrest) says to us that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. These are the believers whose names are written in the Book of Life.

Please remember this was well after Jesus was crucified, and ressurected, and sits at the Father's right hand, interceding in prayer for us continually.

Now let's remember..., in the Old Testament
A long time before Jesus was even born to mankind. Both the good and the evil people who died both went to a place called Sheol. Where the good and the evil lived and they were seperated by a great gulf.

Looking back to King Saul, a long long time ago, King Saul commanded that anyone practicing divination (talking with the dead) and various other evil occult practices would lose their life.

Soooooooo, sometime later Saul had to take his army to war..., and I think he wanted a blessing from the prophet Samuel. (who also happened to be dead at the time, and resting in Sheol) And Saul wanted a good word from God before going out to battle.

He disguised himself and a couple of guards and went to see the witch of Endor. Well, after the witch summoned Samuel to appear, she was frightened because it was the real prophet who appeared. She then figured out her customer was King Saul in disquise, and accused Saul of setting a trap for her and she feared for her life.

Then Samuel prophicied to Saul, and I think he told Saul to perpare to die and tomorrow the enemy would overtake him and his army.

Well, everyone went to Sheol in the Old Testament when they died. However, in the New Testament things changed because of Jesus' crucifixion (spelling?) and ressurection.

While Jesus was dead those three days, he preached the new gospel in Sheol, and all who believed were taken to heaven after His ressurection..., some teach that even some of the evil who accepted the new gospel were also taken. I do not believe that the new gospel was meant for fallen angels.

There were a lot of people who died during the Great Flood. And some of the evil off-spring from fallen angels and human women were also dead and in Sheol.

Sooooo. It looks like all the evil dead who rejected Jesus and the new gospel are still in Sheol (everyone has to be somewhere).

So, guess who you are really talking with on a Ouija. I'm pretty sure those in Heaven know better than to offend God by doing the very thing that resulted in the deaths of those who practiced divination and other occult practices while living on earth.

This is what I conclude: the deceased evil people are still in Sheol (or possibly in Hell). And the deceased good no longer wait in Sheol, looks like they go straight to Heaven, in the presence of Jesus Christ, if you believe Paul.

I also believe that God still disapproves of the living on earth trying to communicate with the dead.

I am sure that all the people in Heaven are not going to start communicating with us. Except possibly through our dreams.

So, who does that leave? Only the evil dead still sitting in Sheol, or possibly in Hell. (I'm not sure which, but I'm certain they are not in Heaven.)

I think it is common knowledge that the spirits contacted by Ouija or automatic writing, or some other device used for divination typically LIE (the fallen angels), and they imitate one's deceased loved ones, to give us the impression we can still have them in our life, one way or another.

Later on when the "game" no longer amuses the spirits communicating with us, they start becoming abusive, foul, cursing you and God, and maybe attempt to act out violently, and making all sorts of demented threats.

Some how, I believe Satan rules in Hell or Sheol now. And He probably decides who is free to speak with the living on earth.

I get the feeling that since Satan hates mankind, nothing in Hell or Sheol is going to make him more personable to mankind, giving any man a chance to communicate with the living.

So, it should follow that you aren't really talking with dead friends or family. Rather you are probably talking to an imposter..., it wouldn't be the first time.

The implication is you are not talking to human beings. And who wants anything in Hell to get in your home, harrasing, and threating, and possibly injuring you? Only the evil spirits that serve Satan.

In Hell, mankind is on the bottom rung of the social ladder.

I am not Catholic, so I know very little about Purgatory. I think possibly it should have been included in the group of the other cannonized books in the Bible. I know of at least one of the books in the Bible makes a reference to another book, that just happens to be included in the Catholic Bible. If there really is a place called Purgatory, I believe all the souls there will eventually reach Heaven. ❤
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
Jesussavior,

I am inclined to agree with you..., of course I was raised a Christian for that matter. I believe that God is organized, his creation is organized, and living beings of all sorts have their assigned realm (s) of existence. He made it perfectly clear that He condemns talking with the dead. That is pretty straight forward, easy to understand.

I sometimes think that when we dream, God and/or his angels may speak to us. For that matter, I've had dreams that I am fairly sure were spiritually influenced and not necessarily of a good/Holy nature.

I am mindful of the story of a rich man in Sheol was in torment and wanted to go back and warn his brothers. To make a long story short, he was told that if his brothers heard the prophets and did not believe, then they would not believe their own brother even if he returned from the dead.

Satan deceived Eve, and indirectly Adam. He is "The Father of Lies." Presently, he is a much higher order of creation than man. He can appear as an angel of light, or any number of other people or things. He wants to destroy mankind..., and if God does not intervene (God will) Satan would succeed.

FYI, I read one account where five friends got together to use a Ouija, and the board started by asking one of the friends to leave, and said their friend was "holy." So, he got up and left.

I'm not trying to get anyone hurt, but it seems one might ask the Ouija spirit "Who do you serve," or perhaps "Do you serve God/Jesus?" Try getting the truth out of a liar and you may be in for a fight. 😐
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-15)
yea at my old apartment I had something like that except it was my bedroom door and it was covered top to bottom with faces so I put up a lot of posters.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
Near, no I don't believe that it is an angel. Why are you lying to yourself. Angels do not do things like that. Trust me I know. It is not nice to disguard others advise to you espesially when the others are really trying to help you. So really could you please get a picture of the face that way everyone one that has visited this page can give you a better idea of what it is? Please? 😳

Yes Near there is an angel watching over you, but the face in the wall is not the angel. Angels most of the time are invisble to us, but they will always be there. And you also mentioned that you feel watched when you are in your living room, but you feel comforted when you are in your bedroom.

When you feel as though you are being watched do you feel comforted as well?😐
Near (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Thanks March, I think you are right, cause sometimes, when I'm in the living room, I feel that something is watching me, and then when I'm in my room I feel comfortable and protected, I've just realized that, but the thing I don't understand is why the water... I was so freaked out that day, I did not sleep in my room after I saw that... I don't understand why an angel will do something like that...
march2 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I can tell you from personal experiences that it is nothing hunting you first if it was you would get the vibe that its bad. And since you said yourself that you don't think its bad it isn't. I believe it's an angel from this experience it will void you from the path of wrong doings. You are blessed.
Near (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Its a man, I think its nothing, because I have never see anything in my room except for the wake-ups at night, and the water, I just realize that the water was nothing but a filtration from an air conditioner in another apartment, and about the angel, couls it be possible that I have an angel I'm my room and actually have my guardian angel, I mean, live with two angels?
I say this cause my angel happens to be a little girl. 😁
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
This story reminds me of the little golden book of prayers we had and in the book there was a angels face who had wings going through the wall of the mom reading prayers to her children that book we had so creeped me out. Lol I was a silly kid with a huge imagination. When I was 3, I remember looking up at the sky and looking to see a pink cloud with a smiley face then running inside and then there was the sound of thunder and then lightning.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Hi Near,

Did you and your family just move into your house? If so how long was it until you saw the face? Could you send us a picture of the face? Maybe if others on this site saw the face we could help you better.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Not sure any of it is demonic but what you could be doing is simply matrixing. It's our minds way of putting a familiar pattern in place of the chaotic one. I'm not sure about mirrors being anything else than distortions of light and angle causing optical illusions. You are focusing on this and this can cause preoccupation with it as well. All this said, if you think you have something in your room, talk to it like you would any other being and ask it respect your boundaries. Sounds to me like there isn't anything there but the suggestion of it is attractive to you so the imagination can do the rest. Forget about it and I'm sure it will cease to be an issue.
paranormal_amy003 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Depending on the face texture. Can you tell if its a male or a female? Also by the face, you can see if its evil or not. If you notice its not evil, (smile or not smile, the face pattern) then its an angel. Just like "Jesussavior" said... It will harm you eventually. Good Luck "Near" ❤
Jesussavior (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
They are not ghosts. They are fallen angels (Satan's followers). Thus it will harm you eventually. Read the Bible. Dead people cannot come to this world.

Read this.

Http://www.gotquestions.org/demonic-activity.html

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: