You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Tug On My Clothes

Real Ghost Stories

A Tug On My Clothes

 

Not really sure where to start with this... A few things have happened leading up to it but I never thought I would be hurt.

A few weeks ago I had a visitor at my house with her 2 children. Her eldest boy was being naughty so I moved him out of the room to calm down and sat him on the stairs, when he had calmed down I let him back in and he was fine for a while, then started being naughty again so I moved him back to the stairs, I moved away and was just on the other side of the door when he started screaming and crying, I rushed back to see what had happened in fear that he had hurt himself, he ran over to me and was begging to be picked up and moved away from the stairs. When I had him in my arms he turned and pointed to the top of my stairs, and screamed "MAN"! Of course I said there is no one there as there was no male in the house at the time. He was really scared about it so I took him to another room to calm him.

At the time I was a little spooked but put it to the back of my mind the day after, but that night as I was watching TV (at this point I was alone in the house) It felt as if a hand stroked the top of my head (actually lifting the front of my hair up enough to see it move and stick up) running all the way down to the base of my neck.

Now last week, I had another friend over to watch a film with me, around 10pm I headed upstairs to use the bathroom, about half way down a felt a small tug on the back of my vest top, nothing too bad, it just felt like I had snagged it on something, but the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I felt an ice cold breeze chill where I had been tugged. Calmly I went back to join my friend and told her about it, I turned round to show her where I felt the tug, my neck was scratched slightly but enough to make it bleed. My friend was also getting the hairs standing up on the back of her neck throughout the night.

Since then I have tried calling out a few times when I felt cold but had no response, I am a little worried if I get hurt again... What will it be?

Any feedback on this will be gratefully received.

Other hauntings by Will0w

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Will0w, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Will0w (7 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
I,ve sure had my fair share of "experiances" recently! Several times I feel something holding my hand and its icey cold... Or something brushing against my face... Again its touch is like ice. I'm feeling a lot more calmer around it recently.

I,ve found out that before my block of houses were built it was all farm land and riads leading to the land... So I'm still quite confused...
Will0w (7 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
Its took me a while to write this as I'm still a little in shock, a few weeks ago I headed to bed at my usual time and was just settling down ready for going to sleep, I felt a hard tug on my bed sheets and "It" (whatever/whoever it was) slowley pulled them down to just under my knee... I felt icey cold and had pressure on my legs... I'm really scared about going to sleep every night now! I have started sleeping in another room!
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
waw really great story well I think that this ghost is... Angry somehow trying to... Hurt you well that scary but tell you what... Do some research and tell me about it and... Thealoneone its not a game for them to protect themselves and incubus and succubus your are scaring her MORE! Those can come after her at
NIGHT means when she is asleep + Millow if you feel that there someone in your room it ll be okay but if somthing happens that you are afraide of don't be I don't mean scaring you okay... Please contact me in my email girl_dark.evil [at] hotmail.com...and its okay iam a good listener... God bless... ZOOM ZOOM
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
hey waw its a great story... I think that this is a very angry ghost or sad... And maybe its a criminal who know... Do some research and tell me about it here girl_dark.evil [at] hotmail.com
Will0w (7 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Thealoneone - My bedroom is right at the top of the stairs, you mentioning succubus/incubus worries me even more: (
mmberta (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
That was a great story, I think the spirit is trying to tell you something. I think you should, if you can stand it, let it guide you to whatever its trying to show you. From what I have learned they appreciate a good listener... Good Luck 😁
amy11 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
🤔 Hi good story I am such a expert of ghosts! Check if someone died or if not I hearded ghoats that died in other houses can come to other people houses 😨 😨
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
You know of succubus/incubus? Look it up and you will understand the next part.
This ghost seems interested in you, seems to hang around the stairs, if your bedroom is near, no wonder why, do you feel cold at night? More than usual? The tugging was perhaps ghost wanting you to go with him to some place. Also you said that he was on the stairs, is the a basement or something below the stairs? If there is go and explore with your friends, but before you go in imagine a shield around yourself in your mind and tell your friends to do the same thing, when all are done, proceed inside if you see anything out of the ordinary, stare at it. You may see something, also look in the corner of your eye sometimes.

If there is no attic, do not fret this ghost is not trying to hurt you, just being playful. Be relaxed around it, have some friends over for whatnot. Have a party, enjoy life, perhaps the ghost can enjoy being in this house?

Feel free to email me about this, here is my email: droid.181 [at] hotmail.com
insanerawr3 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
Hello
Great story. Heres what I think you should do. I think you should do some research on your house and find out if anyone has died there or if it is on some buriel ground. Then once you find out what's up try talking to the spirit about it.
Hope this helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: