You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Don't Say Boo

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Say Boo

 

I and my mates where out and about one night when my best mate Billy said he had an Ouija board and we should muck around with it. Being 15 and bored we all said yes, why not.

When we got to his place he went up to his dads room and got the Ouija board. We didn't know how it worked so we just played with it until I said boo, that's when things went bad. I mean really bad for me.

Nothing happened for a little bit but the Ouija board moved and boo came up and it scared the you know what out of us so when we went back out to a party. I could see the word boo all over the place; when I went out side I could see boo, in side boo, in the car boo.

When I got to bed my stuff went flying all over my room. My knifes where flying at my head and my drawers where opening and closing my TV was going, on off on off until my dad walked in to see what was going on but I couldn't tell him. I was frozen in place.

The next night the same thing; knives, TV, drawers, but this time my cat was also flying around my room. The next night was a lot worse.

One of my knives cut me across my fore head. I needed 12 stitches to the cut. I didn't know what to do so I told my dad what was going on but he didn't believe me. When my head got cut he was still at work and also that day I got into a fight at school so he just said that my head was cut because of that fight.

What can I do to stop this stuff?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, beau, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-06)
I'm not religious and I wouldn't say GOD is the only one who can help you and fight this for you but I wouldn't rule a higher power out just yet.

You can try praying whether it be to the Christian or Catholic God or you can pray to a totally different god all together - if you also believe you have someone like a family member or a guardian angel or guardian spirit just try pray to them and ask for their guidance.

You could try researching cleansing techniques as well, I know the Wicca religion (Who follow mother nature not "Black magic" - unless they are using that religion for only bad things which can happen in any religion) have a few cleansing tips like burning a particular scent of incense and a few other things 😊

Personally though i'm a still on the fence about this as it all seems to have got a little too intense too fast and also you haven't mentioned anything happening to your friends personally i'd also have to agree with your father for now and say that we should always think rationally and that maybe the fight was where the cut came from and you didn't realize cause your head was hit that hard?

I don't know I just like to think of explanations and anything else it could be first but despite that I hope that my suggestions helped 😊
Prisya (8 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
OH MY! Here I have this simple tip, it might just work, call a lot of priest from different churches (Catholic)
Then ask them your help to pray for that board..., then you will be the one to control that board by messaging him to go away, until it's gone. 😐
Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
use the ouija board and say good bye to that spirit. Keep on trying to say goodbye until the spirit agrees.
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
you know what I think? I think you must try communicating with this poltergeist... I seriously think its a poltergeist...
Ask him why he is disturbing you...
Be careful don't get rude or it might annoy him and he may get worse with you... ❤
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
do read the bible and say prayers for god is so powerful and he will protect you, psalm 23 is the prayer for protection good luck I hope you are ok.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
Hi beau: I don't know what your dad was doing with a ouija board as they are highley dangerous also all the stuff quoted above about people having to be christian to recieve the holy spirit is nonsance I hate orginesed religions the holy spirit comes to us all if we want him and certinley ask him for protection and archangel Michael and all the good angels and saints we were all made in God's image and we don't have to be a member of anything to ask for help. By the way I'm not a bible thumper and whatever your belifes are they are your own buisness. You certinley realesed a bad spirit there and you need to get the help of a good psychic to help you out make sure you check out the psychic you get as there are a lot of fakes out there I think you should talk to an adult who has knowledge in these matter to help you out take care keep me posted...
A7XFAN09 (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
This story is kind of creepy, oh and by the way its 'my mates and I'. All the best. 😨
shahkhan (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
This story does not sound true. Maybe you were watching the movie poltergeist?
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
I forgot to mention that if you use the Ouija board to try to make this thing go away, be sure that once you have said all the forcefull goodbyes you want to that you actually say the word goodbye out loud and move the planchette to goodbye, then flip the Ouija board over to signal the session is truly done.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Beau,

From what is described here, it sounds to me as if you are dealing with a poltergeist. If you want to know more about your new friend, you might want to look up that type of spirit online and see what it has to say (the internet has a lot of BS when it comes to spirits though).

Hopefully, your Ouija board session did not happen a long time ago and this spirit has not had a long time to establish itself here on this plane and/or in your life.

I suggest that you get the same Ouija board that was used to invite this thing into your life and use it to properly say goodbye to the spirit. Be forceful with the spirit yet respectful.

With the Ouija board all set up, tell the spirit out loud that it's invitation is now revoked and that it is NO LONGER WELCOME in this place or in your life. Tell it that it MUST leave you and return from wherever it came.

You may have to do this process more than once. Something similar happened to me with a Ouija board, I wrote about this experience on this site.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=3665

Your spirit sounds much more physically active than the one I had.

I am curious, how were you made to see the word boo everywhere? Was it like Sesame Street where bright neon letters appeared in thin air (that only you could see) or were you made to see these letters within things that already existed? I ask this purely out of curiosity, this question has no bearing on getting rid of the spirit.

As to the advice Trudy gives you, the Bible can only start to have power for someone if they truly believe in what it says. If you are not a devout Christian already, I suggest you try to back out of this problem along the same path you used to enter it before the path of oppurtunity is washed away entirely by the winds of time. It is my personal opinion that you do not have the luxury of time that would be required to become faithful and knowledgeable enough to work acts of faith in a whole new religion.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Dear Beau,
You need the Holy Spirit because He is the one who will fight your battle for you. To receive the Holy Spirit you have to become a Christian. If you are not a Christian I don't know if my advise will help you.

1. Pray to God for protection, not to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16, Jude:9

2.Put on the armor of God. Ephessians 6:10-18. Pray it on.

3.Take a little bottle of olive oil and ask God to bless it. Anoint every window and door in your apartment. Make the sign of the cross. While you are anointing say "in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit I anoint this place." If you are Catholic you can use Holy Water instead of oil.

4. Read the Bible out loud. Read your favorite passages out loud. I like John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Romans 8:26-39, Colossians 2:15, 1John 4:1-4 and I also like the book of Psalms.

5. Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Phillippians 2:9-11.

6. Repeat steps 3,4, and 5 in every room of the apartment.

7. Go to a door that leads to the outside and command the demonic force to leave in the name of Jesus and then anoint that door.

Do these things once a week for 1 or 2 months then do it once a month for 6 months and then eventually you can anoint your house just once a year. You are in a battle that is why you have to anoint your house frequently, and that is why the spirits will get angry because you are fighting.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
Dear Beau,

You are to quote the Bible, but only if you believe in it. The Bible is the sword of God. Ephessians 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double edge sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit. Joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4. For the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary they have divine power to demolish strongholds. I have to leave. I'll be back in a little while to help you fight against the demonic force.
amy11 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
NEVER PLAY WITH A OUIJO BOARD! You don't know how dangerous it can get! Too late now
You at least undo what you did! 😐
book_luver123 (227 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
I'm Think perhaps follow the advice of IrbeFan4Life and _edana_ then perhaps if all else fails follow the adive of Jitow. BTW May I ask why you have knives in Aus no one carry's guns or knives. Also I think you should put the knives somewhere safe so something like that cut or worse won't happen. Spread the word OUIJA BOARDS ARE NOT TOYS!

Jitow (362 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
IrbeFan4Life,
Where in the world did you come up with the advice to not quote the Bible or consult a priest. Out of all the paranormal sites and reading and researching, I have never heard such ill given advice. Read the thousands of post on all of the sites like this one and you will discover that God is the only one that can fix these issues permanently. God has never failed in these situations only the faith of those that called upon Him.
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
ouija boards are dangerous when will people begin to understand this? Geez
_edana_ (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
Honestly if it started with an ouija board end it with an ouija board. You need to be familar and safe place to you. As your God or Goddess or chosen diety for protection before you start and when you finish. You need to remain calm and in control and tell the spirit to leave you. You must tell it goodbye at the end. If that fails then you have unleashed something stronger and you need to get a trained medium or psychic to help out.
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
+4
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
dude, sorry but I laughed just at the sight of your cat flying around your room 😆
IrbeFan4Life (2 stories) (12 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I'm afraid there is not too much you can do. Do not quote from the Bible! That drives malicious entities to be more aggressive. It is attached to you exclusively so moving away won't help you either. Use the Ouija board to undo what you have done. Do not burn it, or toss it away as it has a strange habit of coming back to you. You've already unleashed hell upon yourself so try undoing it with the board. If all else fails, get a psychic trained in cleansing to help you get rid of it. Stay away from the religious option. Too many times I have seen a priest try to do an exorcism, but what happens is that the spirit becomes malicious ten-fold. It clearly hates you, it is clearly angry, and it clearly is a danger to you. The main lesson: NEVER PLAY WITH A OUIJA BOARD!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: