You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Messages From The Beyond

Real Ghost Stories

Messages From The Beyond

 

A few months ago I send a story to the site telling all of you the story of my home. It used to be part of Puritan farm house; after it was built over one hundred years ago it became the run down house of the neighborhood. Over time it was restored and now my family and I live there.

Over the past few years we have heard voices talking (from more than one member of the family), seen black figures in broad daylight in our kitchen (it was a black figure) got pictures of orbs in the closet in my room (the same closet all of our pets growl at for no apparent reason), doorbells going off for no reason all of these occurring at either 11 am or pm in my home.

Last night I had a previous boyfriend from many years ago contact me to let me know that he had a dream about a ghost of a man living in our basement steps and for him to tell me not to worry about him, that he didn't mean any harm. The reason I am frightened is because as I stated in my previous posting, we discovered that there was a fire in my home in which they believe homeless people living in the home at the time died in our basement. I have never told anyone other than people on this site of our family's findings (I really don't want people to think we are nuts even though I know what I have heard and seen) and I have no spoken to him in years.

My question is have ghosts been known to send messages to people no longer connected to the home they reside in? I'm really confused about this whole situation. This boy and I left on good terms and never had any bad blood between us. Any comments are appreciated.

Other hauntings by Pinnk

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pinnk, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SearcherSeeker (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
I see this is a very old story but I was curious as to whether anything ever came of this? Also wondered how the ghost on the stairs would even know about your boyfriend? Wasn't he out of the picture when you moved to this house? Anyway, I do hope it all worked out.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Hey I totally agree with both book_luver123 and TigerLily. Don't worry, nothin will happen, just pray to God and He will help you! ❤

Biemaster 😁
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I agree with book_luver123's theory. I also think the ghost on the basement steps won't harm you.
Do you know what the voices were saying? Did they sound calm, cheerful, angry, or upset?

God Bless.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Most ghosts will reach out to anyone who is willing to listen and maybe even to those who don't want to hear. It is probably a friendly ghost. With the talking voices do you know what they were saying? It might help. And on a final note fear is many a persons downfall so try quench your fear. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: