You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Am I Psychic?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Psychic?

 

This is something that gets too met all the time. Even when I was little I was knew things before they happened and I always had weird dreams of the future. I never took notice because I thought it was normal but as soon as I moved to Poland it got worse.

There are tons of people who have the same problem but I seem to have it all the time. Whenever someone is about to die I always know when. Before my aunt was even pregnant with my cousin I knew right away just by looking at her stomach that in a month's time she would be pregnant. Before I had to go to the hospital a year ago (for my kidneys) I had a dream of the exact hospital that I would be in. It's really annoying because now it's gotten to the point where instead of seeing or dreaming the future I just know things before they happen.

Nobody in my family has this sort of problem well my mom did mention that my grandfather, (My mom's father) was always seeing hearing and seeing things like I do. I don't know if I'm really a psychic but I do realize that sometimes it's annoying because I just always seem to know these things!

I'm just wondering would you call me a psychic because this is not the only problem I have, I constantly see and hear things too. I'm only sixteen but I'm sick of all these things happening to me.

Does anyone else have similar problems?

Other hauntings by Pangie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Poland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pangie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GrimmWolf (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-18)
notjustme

Thanks for the headsup, at least if pangie reads but doesn't respond I hope it helps.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-18)
Sorry to be a spoiler grimmwolf, but this story is from 2009 and looks like the author never even ever wrote back. Just thought I'd let you know 😊
GrimmWolf (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-17)
Hope this helps. I'm 31 and I have always seen what was next to happen, but only events in my own sphere of influence. Usually through dreams or feelings, meditatian helps and it won't be so overpowering. Eventially it will just be a minor part of every day life. My precognitions have helped me avoid death at least 40 times, sometimes by mear inches.
popcornrox (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Hi Pangie! I'm 16 and I think you and I are in the same boat. We each share a common gift.

A few months ago, I was told that my aunt was prenant. A few weeks before I was told, I started to think of what it would be like if I had a baby. The baby is due in August 2012. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a boy, but my aunt and uncle don't want to know the gender yet.

I have often had premonitions of death of those around me. I have also always been very intuitive.

When I was younger, I often would hear my name being called,yelled, or whispered. Wherever I was. This still happens today.

Don't worry, as you probably have already figured out, you aren't alone. 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-03)
Like a teenager, I used to have premonitions too, sometimes it was scary and confusing; but as I grew older this experiences became less and less frequent.
Or it could be your gift, and one day you will find a way to use it helping others.

Good luck
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
Ever since I was 11 I see shadow people and I have no idea why. Because many other people I know do not know what I'm talking about and I'll show where I'm seeing them and they see nothing.
Everyone has dreams that predict the future, but your right your dreams are more powerful. Sometimes I have strange dreams that predict the future as a warning but they are not exact.
jsweet17_05 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
uhm...I have also partly-open sixth sense... I want it to be opened fuLly...
Can anyone heLp me?
GoldenGate (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Try to use your gift in a positive way. Do not get stuck. Go on and expand. There are more things rather than less.
🤔 😊
Try to see things from a different angle, different perspective. Sometimes people are trapped in the prison of wrong way of perceiving things. Just try to be expansive, like this universe. Although we are still contained in this limited vessel, our physical body.
Http://indigo-crystal-starseed.blogspot.com/2010/01/sovereign-integral.html
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
The premonitions, some people say, are experiances from our past incarnations coming through, and telling you what's going to happen, like it being a similar thing that happened to them. Past lives, in some cases, love to warn us and guide us in their footsteps, and some like to alert us to dangers and troubles that may come along.

I wouldn't be that worried about it - I get them all the time, and when I do, I just kind of go, "Oh good Gods, not again...", groan, and get on with my day.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
I think everyone at some point has a dream about the future that comes true [or is similar]
I think everyone has some sort of connection like that but it's stronger in certain people, which bothers me because I don't know why.
In a sense you're lucky.
So yea, I wouldn't call you psychic, but that's the word we use nowadays
amy44 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Welcome to my world I had the same problem but not a lot any more I knew that my cousin was going to fall on the stairs and break an arm. I know That one day of last week I was going to fall on the stairs by being pushed by nobody and it happened. You should learn to live with them like I am now.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
I have the same problems. I dreamed of an attempted terrorist attack in my state before it happened-in the point of view of the terrorist. Many more things have happened too.
Charmsdes (8 stories) (20 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
I have had the same experiences. The day my Grandmother died I knew. I woke up that morning and went in to see her and then I told my grandfather that Grandma would die before 3 p.m. That day. She died at 2:45. Then when my grandfather was ill with fever I just knew he wouldn't hold out until he was better. I started feeling uneasy as the day went by... By evening I was a wreck. He got a massive heart attack and I knew it would be his last. I told my brother that Granddad would die within the hour. The year my mom died I knew. On her birthday I told my brother it would be her last birthday. My brother laughed. She passed on Three and a half months later. I can't explain this but I can see it. There's a peculiar smell that fills the room. You are not alone.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
I know what you mean. Click on my name and on one of my comment. "dont remember which one off the top of my head", but I've went through similar stuff. It made me feel guilty because of my lack of action to change something, or inability to. Lately I've had many events commonly referred to as "deja vu". The thing is they last longer than the common event most refer to. As a matter of fact when I feel one coming on I set back and watch it unfold. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to change something or just watch or if time (rather the illusion of time) is in a hiccup or what. It's kind of confusing. You'd think that after a lifetime of unexplained stuff you be better equipped for situations like this. I don't let it bother me though. I just go on like nothing happened, and if you were watching me you'd never know. But c'est la vie, as Sinatra would say, if he was a frenchman. I guess after a while it is just a part of life. Like any other reoccuring event in life, you deal with it and go on. I don't know that I'd label it gift or curse. It just is.
PysicicSceneKid45 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Hey Pangie,
Well, b4 you ask yes I know I spelt Psychic wrong 😆

But as you can see I'm one too, I've learnt to deal with it, its very easy, I'm more of a medium, I communicate with spirits and see things that have already happened.

But all you have to do is learn to embrace your gift, and every Psychic has a different way of blocking it out, for example yours might be, I dunno, Praying or singing, mine is playing my guitar or putting a hat on when I go out.

Have you ever been out on the street when suddenly you have a feeling about somone you just saw? Like you have an urge to tell them that there grandma is terribly sick and is going to die? Or that the woman of the house is pregnant, you should embrace it, I'm not saying go run up to everyone you see telling them stuff haha 😊

Just say to yourself "that persons going to be pregnant", it really helps!

All the best ❤
psychic_chic (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
hi I am in your same position and have been since childhood it does take awhile but you get used to it. I have almost the exact same abilities you do and it can be trying but this is a gift you have been given treasure it. But if you are having spirits talk to you you can tell them that you don't feel like talking as if you were talking to a human usually they will leave you alone.
Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Like Hope said you should USE your gift to help others. And if you use it for good you can help people know if there is a spirit or something in there house =P Being a Phsy isn't bad, it can be good OR bad it all depends on what YOU want it to be ^^
Vintage (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I like the word "gift". Better than "problem".
I have that same gift too, but yours is more major than mine is. I don't normally know when things happen. But before a woman gets pregnant, I know if they'll be pregnant with a boy or girl and I know whether the one, who is to be pregnant, wants a boy or a girl.

And in early march, I had a horrid dream that 3 tall men dressed in black trench coats and dark caps were robbing houses in my neighborhood. I knew they were tall because they walked down one street and when the walked past a sign, they were almost the height of it.
When I woke up that morning, I told my mom and she seemed uninterested in the dream. But I could feel that there was a warning in that dream.
The next day we found out that 3 houses were robbed-Not the night of my dream, but the night after. And all 3 of the houses robbed were down the road that the 3 men went in my dream. AND one more detail was mentioned... A neighbor saw 3 men in trench coats and caps walking down that street on the same night of the robbery.

Anyway, sorry for sharing a story. But I do wonder: Do you also feel that your visions are yet to come true? I can feel a difference between regular dreams and visions. I do think that your gift is amazing and you should be happy with it 😁
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I know having such a gift is hard and yes, people would love to have it, but having such a thing allows you to help others. You'll get used to it as you get older and hopefull you'll learn to be thankful for such a gift.

Best of luck,
-Hope
brneyedgrl1323 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
yes I agree many think they would love to share your gift. But having been where you are I understand how tring it can be. I hope you can learn to use it instead of it using you.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Like book_luver123 said: Many people would love to have your gift.
I think rather than trying to remove these dreams and feelings, you should try to learn to live with them. I'm sure no harm can come from them.

God Bless.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Hey it is a-OK to be like that. But if you sick of these visions try block them out or learn to live with them. And remember people would love to have your gift. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: