You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Mirror Pulled Off The Wall

Real Ghost Stories

Mirror Pulled Off The Wall

 

This happened about 6 years ago in my previous house. I was laying in bed looking out into the upstairs hallway as my door was open and my bed faced the door. I could see all of the hallway and the full length mirror hanging opposite the stairs by a piece of string running along the top of it.

Randomly the top of the mirror came off the wall while the bottom was still in position. The mirror then fell forward, the bottom having never touched the floor. Because it fell forward, it slid all the way down the stairs smashing at the bottom. My mum then screamed at me and my sisters for throwing the mirror!

Now what I find weird is that the string should of snapped and so the mirror would of somewhat slid down the wall, the bottom of the mirror hitting the floor and then would fall forward! It was like it was pulled off the wall top first. I didn't find it freaky because it was just so strange.

After that any mirror or picture hung on that wall would fall off! My parents of course still didn't believe what I saw!

Other hauntings by ErinT

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Good story, I would have been freaked out and ran! Or if I was in my bed I would have hid for the rest of the night!xx

Princess123 x ❤
Shinobi_Enryu (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
You are quite observant indeed. Maybe it was some odd occurrence that happened to appear that way? Who knows, but that is quite intriguing how anything that is hung there would fall off. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story! Makes me wonder why my stuff keeps falling...
Mr_Question (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW screw it in with with a metal screw driver and let's see if that ghost can pull a mirror or picture off the wall if its nailed onto the wall hehehe >:D

Funnie plan am I right and I though this was one when you reflection takes like 10 seconds to change or when look away for a minute then there's someone or something looking at youj covered in blood all wrinked

Mr Question
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Erin, I have worked a few months doing upholstery with my uncle, meaning that between other stuff you also have to do a lot of work that consists on hanging things such as bed headers, usually depending on the type of wall things can easily fall... Specially if it is a relatively new building with cheap construction products used to make the walls... So double check that its not a poorly made wall first :)
torig1230 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
wow. Have you tried putting a metal detector or something in the wall? Matbe ther is some sort of thing in the wall the the ghost wants you to find. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: