You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Man in my House

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Man in my House

 

These two incidents actually happened to my middle sister. My sister sat in the living room watching TV while everybody else had just left for work or school. It had been about an hour when my sister heard the back door open, someone wipe their feet and walk through the hallway and pass the open living room door. Now she didn't see who exactly it was, as she had carried on watching TV thinking it was my dad or granddad coming home for something. So she had seen someone pass in the corner of her eye. After a few minutes, she didn't hear anything so got up and went to the hallway to find out whoever it was and carried on down the hallway and out the front door. Both the doors were wide open. She couldn't see anyone on the street. And where I live it would be very difficult to escape without anyone hearing you. Now that could of been an attempted burglar!

Another time, a few days after, my sister had just gotten back from college and walked up to the door. Now she had a back door key but as she approached the front door (patterned glass door), she saw someone walk out the living room down the hallway and turn into the kitchen. While watching this, she had banged on the door thinking it was my dad. She shouted to let her in! After a while, nothing happened so she walked to the back door and let herself in, to find that there was NO ONE at all in the house! Now she checked all the doors and windows to see if they had been opened (burglar check) but they were all locked!

She swears both times that someone or something had been in our house!

Other hauntings by ErinT

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
Undeaed seriously, PLEASE don't link porn sites to a GHOST site unless it is ghost porn xD
ErinT (9 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
WhiteBuffalo. Thanx for your comments on my stories. I told this story quite awhile after it happened and so I cannot remember exactly if my grandad (the same grandad) was alive then or not, niether can my family. So although I have mentioned him in this story he may of not been alive then.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-23)
Hi Erin.
I just took a walk through all three of your stories and I think what you have is a family member just being part of the family. The things you see and are experiencing (both you and your sister) seem to be everyday, ordinary things. Which would usually mean that this person is familiar with the home and the surroundings and is comfortable with the people within. What throws me off, though, is that you mention your granddad in this story and in your third story you state that it could be him.
Is this the same granddad or the one on the other side of the family tree? That could be important as it would create that connection.
Thank you again.
Undeaed (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
This has happened to me aswell but I saw him researched his picture and out he was a dead serial killer. This has happened aswell to oter people on a ghost chat. Later that day I turned on the T.V to find on the news that the dead killer had murdered another person. Strange but I new the person was someone I met on the chat that had been murdered. God bless you!
the chat is called www.meatspin.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: