You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Flying Tape

Real Ghost Stories

Flying Tape

 

I was sitting in the living room with my girlfriend at my mother's house, which is right next door well not next door, but like right by this huge cemetery in Spring Valley Park. My parents were out somewhere I don't remember where. It was late I'd say between 11 -11:30 were downstairs watching love & basketball on DVD. We didn't own any VHS tapes it was a regular night we had done this plenty of times so weren't scared of the fact that it was next door to a cemetery. But little did we know we were in for a rude awaking.

I'd say maybe in the middle of the movie I had remembered seeing the 3-quarter come up on the screen. Out of nowhere a VHS tape comes flying in the room from the hallway onto the floor in front of us. We were the only ones in the house cuddled up on the couch and this tape came flying in the room. We were yelling, screaming, and jumping all over each other, running up stairs my girlfriend was frantically screaming, as was I.

So we were upstairs and I had calmed down. I went downstairs to see if the tape was still there and it was, a blank tape with no name on it. I didn't have a VCR to play the tape so we took it to her house the next day and it was just static.

That was some scary shiate.

Other hauntings by march2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, march2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
joojoodolly,
That would be sick! 😨 What if there was a message on the blank tape right at the 3 quarter mark!?! 😭 I'm creeping myself out 😆 Aloha - 4d
Joojoodolly (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Thats wierd! Maybe the tape contains a message, that you could find if you used special equipment
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I would have the house blessed... Or hang a cross whatever your religious beliefs are...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Wow I wonder were the tape came from? Since this place is right next to cemetery expect this to happen more than once. If you are really freaked have the house blessed, it might not last long but it will have some relief. ❤
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Hey march2 and thanks for sharing your story with us!

I really liked this story, it scared me too! Did you see exactly from where the tape came from? And what's 3 quarter? I didn't get that sorry 😳 It must be weird living next to a cemetry! Did you have any other experiences?

Biemaster 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: