You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sex With A Blonde Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Sex With A Blonde Ghost

 

My name is Rachel English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes up front.

Last week I woke up feeling like someone was trying to jump over me, or hold me, I felt something holding me down in the bed, or holding me around with its arms. I am so scared I now only sleep with the lights. I heard ghosts could only interfere if it's in the dark for some reason, something that has to do with ectoplasm.

Anyways this morning it was a rainy and dark day, so even though it was morning it was quite dark outside, and in my room. So after turning off the light I went back to bed. In my dreams, or I don't know if it was it a dream, it was like a different dimension. I felt and saw someone laying in my bed beside me, taking my clothes of and holding me. And even though I liked it for some reason I was scared to look into his face. I finally looked up and saw a beautiful blonde. I could feel his muscles and his chest, I could see he blonde hair over his arms and chest. And he wanted to do was have sex with me, but I didn't want to. He showed me his member, it was huge. He took my hand and put over it and said to me "want to do it with you" I said "no wait". It was a mix of scared and excitement. I heard someone beating on my door and I said "wait there's someone knocking on my door" and I woke up. After that I went back to sleep only to see him again.

From now on I'm sleeping with the lights off;-)

I'll pray for him to come back again and anything ill post in here

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rachel_33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Zeo (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Hey,

Many people have replied and commented in regards to your story, but here's my thoughts.

Was it an Incubus? I personally don't know. I don't believe it is, as a Incubus would not just stop because someone was knocking, nor would it vanish and not return when you were again alone.

Do I think "wanting it" with him, was a wise idea?
No, I don't, and I'll tell you why as well.
Incubus' like any other rational Demon, want nothing but to gain from you. Whether that's fear, a soul, control, anything really - they use you until they've had their fun, then they get dangerous. So indeed, be very very careful - of course you'll feel a bond with him, and desire him, it's the wish of the Incubi~

Interesting story though, and I like how you used "member" there, heh.

- Just for the record -

All of my information is based on research mainly using Google. I can't claim nor call it fact or truth, it's mere advice put forward at your own usage.

Take care~

Zeo
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-15)
wow people you wrote a book instead of comment! Cut the long story short. 😁 but if that uh guy ghost likes you its your choice if you want him to stay with you but you gotta be carefull! 😐

Best of Luck! ❤
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
dude I swear on my life you weren't sleeping.
My neighboor told me about a beautiful blonde but weird girl he met, they had sex together and after 1hour the girl said she wanted to go toilet. She went there and didn't come back from it. He went to check her out and find that she's didn't reply. He also said that he felt that there were no presence inside. So he did as anyother man would do. Rush the door and getting in. While doing so... He didn't find the girl which entered in the toiltets and he said that it was impossible for her to escape as there's no window in his toilets.
Alejsergio12 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I was going to suggest a couple of tips but in blunt terms, you are fine to have sex with him. He's not as dangerous as you think. As long as you don't have sex with him while your consious, then you fine. If you wish to know why, contact me at newyorkhighschoolstudent [at] gmail.com
sportygrl12me (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
I am sorry but I believe this was just a dream 😕 dose anyone else agree
Avera (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
WOW...the long and longer posted comments... Has anyone ever thought that maybe it was just a dream? I know I have had dreams that seemed really real. Just the same, take warnings into consideration. I am really wowed at the lengths some people will go to get their licks in and shout the word of God here.
ravenshiek (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
ok that is digusting you enjoy it its a demon for frick sake and its demonic rape!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
I can tell you the truth now. I would have sexual dream encounters with beautiful women. As time progressed, something did not feel right. I began to feel like I was walking a dark path. Finally something happen that scared me out of this world. A succubus had took the appearance of my to-be-ex fiance, and tried to trick me into having sex with her. As I rejected her, I "felt" her with my bare hands. It felt... I cannot explain... EVIL. Showed her true form. I brushed it off later as only a dream though it felt extremely real. After some time, my ex had left me. I began to feel alone again and had more dream encounters. It happened again, something had attacked me in my sleep. The thing I noticed is that these two beings that attacked me had both screeched at me.
They were very evil.
They still are with me today. As I tell everyone, they've ruined a lot of my life. I feel nothing but deep despair and darkness. God is the only thing that keeps me happy, though barely.
Please for your own sake, reject this thing, do not let it return to you. God Bless
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Whether demon or no demon, it isn't wise to continue this. Please let this be counted with the other warnings.
Succubussed (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
Hoochler--"I do find it surprising that someone (Me) can have a physical relationship with a spirit of any kind, not to mention a demon, and not automatically take that alone as proof positive of God."

I don't know why you believe that the presence of supernatural Beings automatically confirms the presence of a Supreme Being, but I don't share this idea with you.

My Succubus has told me that in her world it is much as it is in ours, with no One Being presiding over all, but rather an amalgamation of Beings with various degrees of power who make up the society of Spirits

According to Pure, the One God is a man-made construct created to enable us to deal with this reality without taking the necessary steps to change it.

In other words, according to my Succubus, this "God" that you believe in is the drug that allows us to just roll with it instead of fixing things.

As far as why I can have contact with a spirit and not believe in a Great Spirit, we've already covered that. Please pay attention.

From, another thread..."I (obviously) believe that there are supernatural beings, but when I look around at the state of the world, I cannot reconcile what I see with the concept of an omniscient, loving being in charge of it all.

If there IS such a God, He is completely insane, and we're all in very big trouble."

And I mean that.
hazel_sun (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
lol, "member". This sounds like some story made up by someone with a strange fetish.
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
WOOOOW what's that for... Very big comments I didn't read it eigther... Well I think its an incubus... Well you mught enjoy it but its very dangerous... An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death. Am telling you its very dangerous... Good LucK GoD Bless <3
hestiak (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
I am not big on religion but I think that you would know if this being was a demon. But also I don't have any idea how things are with situations like yours. I think that as long as you do not be come obseesed or he doesn't hurt you theirs really no harm. Have you seen him recently. Hope you don't mind me asking. Email me if you want.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Hi Hoochler.
I can agree on much of what you post, except in my own case:

I was unaware of the spirits until my Christian Salvation. It was then I was made aware of their possible presence by the Church itself, and straight away rejected their company. I made a 200% wilfull attempt to get rid of them with all the things I described.

I think a lot of this comes down to personal belief. I believe God has the power to help people - even if they are unable to help themselves in any stage of development, as long as they truly want the help.
It leaves only two possiblities I can think of:

(1) They were not forced to leave because they are meant to be- just as a spouse would be.
(2) Not evil. (Despite how a pendulum swings)

The Church (and myself) was not able to remove them and so afterward I assumed they were only imagination.

This type of spirit certainly isn't meant for everyone, and those leave when requested.
As Hoochler mentioned, the trouble usually happens as the relationship matures. The person deep down truly desires them, and the spirit is able to read the intent and so remains.

For my own experience, these spirits do not separate us from the Love of God. Although I retained all my Christian faith, I left organized Church for its monetary greed around 1990. (Other people do that as well)

I began attending again early this year as a result of (1) becoming aware of the spirits and (2) Poltergeist activity in the house and (3) for our 3 kids. Although not regularly, I've also resumed reading my old Bible.

In my case, the presence of them have restarted that aspect of my life, not separated from it.

I don't recall ever hearing anyone's faith being adversly effected. I don't come across many practicing Christians with these spirits but I have with Wiccan and they seem to be doing fine in their belief.

I'm always researching this topic, and I'd be interested to know anyone who's faith or closeness to God has been inversely effected.

I personally don't take much credit to documents created for and by the Spanish Inquisition. It was a time of conquest, torture, murder and control in the name of political religion. This is a text example (1486ad):
Http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/mm02b08a.htm

* Children are taken and replaced with Demons for their parents transgressions (Sins)
* Witches (Includes everyone reading this) should not be allowed to live but be murdered in the city square
* More nonsense

My spirits are self-serving (as a spouse would be) regarding other relationships. Although mischevious, they haven't done anything evil in all the years I've known them.

I've read other testimonials and accounts of problems and I believe it to be (1) different personalities of different spirits (2) and a malevolent spirit.

Again I respect the views and opinions of everyone here and I wanted to make my own experience known.

Illusionation:
I think you are very observant and probably right.

Rachel_33:
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your good thread.
It's all I have to say about my experience here. I promise!
Please let us know about any updates.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Sergeant,

I hear and respect what you are saying. I do not doubt the veracity of your words, as far as you have experienced and understand what you explain is the truth as you yourself have experienced it.

My take on your history as you explain it here though is that you waited too long in the very beginning of your "relationship" with your pair of sex demons to formally withhold your consent from them. I imagine that you did not even understand then what you were dealing with and had no idea what the stakes were or that you even could formally reject whatever was going on with, but it is my personal belief that you not formally withholding your consent right away in the very beginning back then from whatever was happening to you thirty years ago led to the prayer immunity that your pair of sex demons later displayed. It is my opinion that timing played a pivotal role in your case. It sounds as if by the time you started praying, it was already too late.

I think a "religious debate" here in a YGS thread is pointless. I appreciate Sergeant (and Succubussed) explaining WHY he thinks what he thinks, and I would like to reciprocate and take a moment to explain why I think the way I do and disagree with him only on a couple (but very key) points. I think it is important for anyone reading this whole thread with a bag of popcorn in hand to understand WHY these two opposing points of view exist over this subject and not just hear what the points of disagreement are with no explanation for the context of the difference in opinions.

According to monk Ludovico Maria Sinistrari (1622-1701), a Franciscan monk who served as Consultor to the Supreme Tribunal of the Most Holy Inquisition and author of the book 'Demoniality' (this text was the recognized authority on demon and human interaction from its publication in 1875 to modern times), some important points were made that pertain to this discussion.

1.) Sinistrari witnessed over and over again infernal demons being cast out of people via exorcism, yet noted with surprising scientific astuteness though that incubi and succubae were immune to exorcism, the strongest form of concentrated prayer in the West that is designed to cast out demons. He noted, I believe rightfully so, that this distinction put sex demons into a different category than their infernal cousins. From all that I have heard from people (in person and via e-mail) and angels I have talked with via a pendulum (3 angels over time in total), this statement is indeed true and I do believe sex demons are immune to exorcism.

2.) Since Sinistrari came to the conclusion that sex demons (incubi and succubae) were different than infernal demons, he classified them as being of a nature somewhere between demons and angels. This too, is far as it goes, I agree with because it makes empirical sense and my angels agreed with this conclusion when I asked them about it. Basically what this means is that sex demons aren't as evil as infernal demons, which also most likely results in their displayed immunity to exorcism while infernal demons are subject to being cast out in this manner.

3.) If one thinks about the nature of demons, man and angels as a continuum with infernal demons all the way to the left (totally evil) and divine angels as being all the way to the right (totally good), man is somewhere in between those two extremes. Sinistrari rated sex demons as being to the right of man on this continuum, of being closer to angels in nature than humans. On this point the angels that I talk to categorically disagree. My angels say that although infernal demons are worse (more evil) than sex demons, sex demons are most definitely more evil than man (or using the vocabulary of Sinistrari, I believe sex demons to be less noble than man).

Sinistrari believed that incubi and succubae were actually willingly debasing themselves by having sexual relationships with humans. On this point, my angels have told me that it is the other way around, that it is the human who debases him/herself by willingly interacting with sex demons.

I have done my best to educate myself on this matter in a methodical manner and I have beat this subject to death in many many pendulum conversations with my angels, for me there is only one inescapable conclusion: Humans have relations with sex demons to the long term spiritual detriment of the human.

I want to be clear here, I openly admit for the reasons above that I am as anti-sex demon as they come, but there are some common misconceptions about sex demons that I would like to try and clear up.

A.) Sex demons do not devour your soul, not even a little bit. On a side note, I have been told by my angels that the human soul is quantized (like a hydrogen atom is also quantized, you can not take away even a small piece from either a soul or an atom and still have any of the original form that made the whole, the whole thing would all unravel into it's component pieces and cease to exist in it's previous form). In other words, if you could somehow take even an infinitesimally small piece of a human soul away, that soul would immediately shatter and be irrevocably and totally destroyed.

B.) I believe (and my angels have confirmed) that sex demons do NOT suck significant amounts of energy from someone they are having relations with.

C.) Sex demons will not, from what I have been told by my angels, shorten their human's lifespan here on the Earth.

Sex demons are not here to destroy us physically and I am unaware of there existing any credible evidence to suggest that this is happening. I have been told by my angels that sex demons are here to corrupt us spiritually, and there is evidence of that all around us, in fact I argue that this dynamic is playing itself out even here within Rachel_33's thread.

I have had dialogues with and read of encounters from several people about them being approached by demons in dreams (sex demons and one person infernal demons). To a person, if these people rejected the demons early on, the demons went away and after maybe a few of visits, stayed away. The way that most people reject demons is to invoke the name of God, there are plenty of stories here on YGS that explain how people have turned away bad spirits or demons by invoking God's name. God is there to enforce the result of our exercise of free will (if we do not want an evil spirit of any kind around us and we firmly tell it such in God's name, He enforces this wish immediately).

It is once a relationship with a spirit is started up and has had some time to establish itself that the problems getting rid of the spirit start. This is true for everything from sex demons to Ouija board spirits that are allowed to stay past the board closing. As is true with ANY kind of spirit (to include sex demons), the more willing contact a person has with a spirit, the stronger the relationship between the human and spirit becomes (I call this wearing a path between the spirit and the human).

From what I can tell, I disagree with Succubussed and Sergeant only on two (and a half) very key points.

I.) I believe sex demons to be a type of demon and as such to be evil, no exceptions.

II.) I believe that God will help those who ask Him to in the beginning of a relationship that a sex demon seeks to create, but if, for whatever reason (to include not understanding what is happening), God will eventually reach a point where he will no longer help such a person because to do so would be to separate that person from the consequences of exercising the free will that God gave them, which I have been told by my angels God is loathe to do.

(I want to be clear on point II. Here that I am NOT saying that God will abandon someone totally and not have a relationship with them if the person wants this and asks for it, no matter what else is going on in their life. I believe God the Creator loves us all and will always be there for us if we wish it. All I am saying is that if one exercise's their free will on a particular issue, God will not separate them from the resulting consequences, for good or bad. For example, if you run a red light and get a ticket, God won't come down and make the ticket go away if you ask Him too anymore than he will make a demon you have given permission to be around you go away. I have been told by my angels that God sees both of those types of situations as basically the same. Our free will and the consequences there from are God's greatest gift to us, my angels have told me that to separate us from this gift is something that God will not do, it would be like taking His greatest gift away from us.)

III.) Of course from the context of my posts, one can also conclude that I categorically disagree with Succubussed's stated belief that there is no God. I do find it surprising that someone can have a physical relationship with a spirit of any kind, not to mention a demon, and not automatically take that alone as proof positive of God. I don't mean this as a swipe at Succubussed who I actually have a lot of intellectual respect for, rather I say this for the benefit of other readers who might be faced with a similar situation as Rachel_33.

Sergeant (who I also respect), it is for reason II. Above that I personally believe all your praying (and that of your church) through the years has not been effective in making your sex demons go away.

A key point of agreement from both sides on this subject is that once a sex demon relationship takes hold and is allowed to progress past a certain point, the chances of ever ending that relationship are nil to none. Religious people can say (which I should mention that although I consider myself very spiritual, I am not a part of any religion) that God will help with all problems no matter what, but if they were to look at many individual case studies as I, Succubussed, Sergeant and even Sinistrari have taken the time to do, they would most likely come to a different conclusion than that of what their religion's dogma says. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence showing that God will not help people escape from relationships with sex demons that they are deeply immersed in, and no data that I know of to suggest the reverse.

Both sides of this issue who have seriously studied this phenomenon also agree that the interactions with a sex demon are an incredible distraction to one's life. I take it a step further and say that this distraction is actually a huge life disruption that turns one away from the path that God wants one on both in this life and the afterlife, but there is base agreement on both sides that a sex demon is at least an incredible life distraction. I have heard those with sex demons say that this is not a thing for a young person to have in their life for just this reason, I take that a step further to say no one should accept a sex demon as a part of their life.

So, as one can see, it appears as if there is far more agreement about sex demons from those that have seriously studied them (in different ways) than disagreement.

The whole point of my post here is to say this. If one looks at it the right way, even some of the apparent points of disagreement on this subject are actually areas of partial agreement, just approaching the subject from different angles. Both sides agree that the best way to get rid of a sex demon is to spurn the demon early on. I take that a step further and add in that God can help with this spurning in a forceful manner in the beginning when one is first approached.

To Rachel_33 and anyone else in a similar situation as she describes in her post, it might not seem like a big deal now but it will become one quickly if you let it. The beginning of this whole thing is your best chance to avoid a life changing process. Later on it will be too late to change your mind.

I apologize for the length of this post, but I think this discussion is of paramount importance and I wanted to create a meaningful expression of why I have the views I do.
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Man... And I thought I had a bad habit of over thinking things... Since when do weird sexual dreams have anything to do with demons? I thought the dark ages ended a long time ago. Weird dark dirty dreams are just a part of being human. I suppose when my dog has dreams and wakes up howling I should suspect shes being attacked by demons too right? Not every weird thing needs such a weird explanation. Ever heard of Occam's razor? Look it up.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
There seem to be some kind of religious debate, confusion or conflict in these types of posts, and I can only relate to my own experiences.

I've had a pair of this type of spirit interacting (at least) since the 1970's.

I was saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ back in 1983 and lived a true Christian life for the next following years. I prayed multiple times/day, read the (entire) Bible several times over, Bible Study 2-3x/wk and ran the Church 16 track sound board for the Christian band and so had the opportunity to attend services 3-4x/wk. Being 100% dedicated, I visited orphanages and prisons with the Church. I talked about the Power of Christ to people on the street, mainly homeless people and others who needed help.

But I also had those two spirits and was told (Like most here) they were Evil and so had the entire Church, all the attended Bible studies, along with smaller, closer groups praying for deliverance. All the prayers, laying of hands etc were unable to effect them. It all proved ineffective.

If one thinks I didn't pray enough, didn't believe enough or otherwise live my life for Christ enough they are mistaken.

I've witnessed many evil, malevolent beings cast out. I've done so in the Power of Christ myself and others too.

But these are different. As some others have mentioned, the only effective measures I've heard about from others are ignore and deny.

I have no explanation why they don't follow the same spiritual laws or rules as evil, malevolent beings - regarding casting out. I've had -a lot- of thought why the Nuclear Bomb cleansing of the Church is not effective in this matter.

My hypothesis is they are not evil or malevolant, and so not subject to the laws/rules of that type of spirit.

I am **Not** saying a beliver should stop praying. Don't get me wrong. If one is interacting with an evil, malevelent being it will surely be rooted up and cast away. Although not quite as "Dedicated" as I was when younger, I still pray and read my Bible.

Rachel_33, I've read your account and your other post about it. You sound young and I always advise younger people against such relationships as it often hinders the normal development of intimate human to human relationships.

However it sounds like your mind is already made up already so please keep us posted.
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I mean, if I can dream that I am Bruce Willis (Im a girl by the way) chasing a pretty girl around the world on the back of a phoenix, I don't think its far fetched that this dirty dream wasn't born in the depths of hell, but in the depths of your imagination.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
You want to have sex with a ghost! Why? Its not the smartest thing to do. It sounds like a demon to me.
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Ummmm I have this idea. And it might just be crazy cookoo bananas... But... Maybe... Just MAYBE... It was... Just a dream?
Ive had some intense dreams that spanned to the waking world and then back into my dreams. Like waking up and feeling pinned to the bed. And hearing the sound of wings all around and then falling back asleep suddenly... I had some pretty dirty dark dreams before, but I wouldn't call them more than dreams. And I'm not a skeptic really, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its probably not a tiger.
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I'm not going to go bashing religion onto you but most likely just deny it. Will Power can help get that thing away. If you really want it to go away it'll go away but if you want it to stay then it'll stay. You got the power to stop it with whatever means.
babiestastegood (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I'm not trying to pick on the Christians, but most of these responses that mention god are rather hard to believe.
It all comes down to what you want to do. Take into consideration whether or not you will want to get married or start a family one day, because the incubus could get in the way of that. Also, if you are young it is probably better in the long run if you don't get involved in a spirit/human relationship...
GothicWinter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Okay, I have done my research on incubus and all of the articles that I have read say that if you have sex with one over and over it can inventually kill you, the demon will just keep coming back for more.
I suggest that, if you believe in God and don't worship the devil, that you quit praying for the demon to come back because these prayers do not go to God, prayers for demons go straight to Satan, he is the only one who can grant that prayer since demons are the minions of Satan. Sorry that my English is not very well, my first language is Japanese.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
I don't think that it would be a wise idea. 😢 I know that whatever it is I don't like it. Say if you don't come in the name of god go away. ❤
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Listen to who you want to listen to but I know that GOD is not a figure or a being, he is real and he is the only one who can set you free from this evil! I know he's real because he lives in ME! God is protecting us when we don't have sense enough to protect ourselves. I pray for you and I truly believe you can stop this EVIL if you do not play with it and fall into this trap that he is setting for you. Listen to the advise of these other wise people on this site and stop this. This is dark, evil, heavy stuff you're playing with, you don't want to get yourself caught up in something like this. This thing could not only harm you, but the ones you love. What can it do for you? It's DEAD! You can't go out to dinner with it, can't go to the movies, can't take it home to meet Mom and Dad, you can't make a life with it because it has no life, it's dead. What can you do with this THING?

When things get too frightening for you and believe me, they will if you keep it up with this thing, call out and ask the Lord to protect you. Get all of that other Satanic stuff out of your head and stand up to this thing and by all means, show no FEAR!

God bless you!
XxSadistic_SatanistxX (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
So from what I've read you've got yourself a demon big time now demons obviously will get to you anyway possible and this type is extremely jealous once you gain a "relationship" with it, You are the demons as far as its concerned and it will harm you in many ways so seriously if you want this demon then by all means continue but if you want to be free from it then ignore it do whatever you can do to stop it from coming back you cannot rely on "God" to help you with this problem only yourself I am not a firm believer in god and I feel if you in trust your life to this figure then you will become weak enough for the demon to claim but if you want to ask this figure for help then by all means do it if it helps then good.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Rachel33:

Take my advise and leave well enough alone. This Demon is transforming himself into this blonde being to gain your trust and make you lust behind this evil entity. You can rest assure after this entity gains your trust and you start having sex with it, it is going to reveal itself to you and you are going to see it for what it really and truly is. You're not going to like it either. You think you're afraid now, just wait until this THING reveals itself to you and start getting violent with you. Don't think for one second it's going to allow you to have another relationship with a human either because from everything that I have read, heard and investigated, these evil spirits are very possessive, controlling and will do harm to you and if you try to get involved with a human they will go along for the ride too. These evil spirits have no boundaries, no heart, and won't care how much screaming, crying and begging you do. Why would you want to have sex with something dead anyway? Get your house or apartment blessed and get yourself anointed and ask the Lord to surround you with the white light of the Holy Spirit!
Be blessed!

Remember GOD is REAL! He can and will make this Demon stay away from you. Continue to pray to him for guidance and ask him for his protection. Don't be foolish and start having anything to do with this thing. Let this evil thing know that your body and your mind is off limits to it. You are not turned on by anything dead. You are attracted to and very much in to living, breathing humans.

You have received many warnings from others on this site, who've replied to you. WARNING COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION!

BE BLESSED!
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
I am not surprised that Succubussed reacted the way he did, considering that he has an "ongoing relationship" with a succubus.

My dear Rachel_33, the best weapon you can have here is your faith. No one can really tell you what to do, but know that there are always consequences and that you can't always take things at face value. For this same reason, you have to be very careful.

While a lot of people may not consider religion or faith to be important, it is sad that they will realize too late how wrong they were. A lot of poor souls have become lost because of this notion. So be careful what you wish for and who you listen to.

Blessed be.

Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Rachel, I have some experience in this. I disagree with Hoochler's premise that you can seek and obtain supernatural help from some "God" Being.

I do not know of any way to rid oneself of the attention of a Sex Spirit other than to deny them the attention they crave.

If you give him the cold shoulder, he might leave.

Nothing else has worked that I know of, and I have been in contact with over a dozen people that have tried to break it off with a Sex Spirit.

Not banishings, nor prayer, nor ritual. The only thing that works that I am sure of is to pointedly ignore the contact as much as you can.

If you like the sex, however, and are willing to strengthen the bond by communicating with him (and every contact strengthens the connection), you might want to tell him to quit holding you down if you do not like that aspect of his attention.

You are going to get a lot of God-Thumping on this site from your post (it has already started).

Remember to keep a discerning spirit.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Rachel_33

God will help no matter what kind of trouble you are in. Listen to the advise about no getting deep into a relationship with a demon, but also know that no matter how far you get into a bad relationship with any one God will always be there to hear you, take care of you and answer your prayers.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled