You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Ghost Girl In My Mam's Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Ghost Girl In My Mam's Room

 

I have 3 stories and they all involve the same girl and people.

1st Story - One night I was in bed at around 11.30pm, and my mam and dad were coming to bed. I shouted "Goodnight." and my Mam replied "Night night." I was just about to turn over and go to sleep, when my Mam shouted, "Adele?" I didn't know what she wanted so I shouted "What?" I then heard her gasp. I shouted back "WHAT?" She said, "Nothing, it's just that I thought I saw you jump and hide behind Aaron's cot (Aaron - my little brother) The girl had long blonde hair like me and Rachel. She then shouted, "Is it Rachel?" I said, "No she is asleep." (Rachel my little sister)

I got very scared at that point.

2nd Story - Another night my mam was downstairs and Rachel and me were asleep. My mam saw a girl with long blonde hair and a nightdress on. She shouted up to us "Get to bed!" I shouted, "We are both in bed" I knew what my mam had seen from the past experience.

3rd Story - Rachel and Me were in bed, Rachel is asleep, and I was still awake - but in bed. My mam was going downstairs from the toilet. As she was walking past a box, that a new pram came in - she saw a girl she thought was Rachel. When she walked past her my mam looked back and she was gone. She asked us in the morning if she had seen anything. We said no.

I would just like to say, that these stories are all 100% true.

I am trying to find our house online to see if a little girl ever lived here. I spent all night looking and I found nothing. The people who lived here last were my next-door neighbour and the only girl there is the mam. I am going to ask them who lived here before them. When and if I find out I will post a story or write a paragraph on my profile.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by princess123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Spirit_World1 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
Maybe It is Not A Normal Ghost But An Angel Perhaps Maybe Looking out For Your Mother And Brother? Seen As She is Nearly always Spotted Near His Belongings?

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
My house used to be 2 flats - and then a shop. I don't know what it was called though. The upstairs is older and the downstairs is newer. We have not seen anything serious downstairs. My mam thinks that the girl downstairs was just her imagination. Xx

Princess123 x ❤
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Thanks everyone for commenting and giving me advice. The very next time I see her I will try to communicate with her. Thank you everyone for all your help. Xx

Princess123 x ❤
lohla415 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
ok story that's a little freaky to have your mother scared 😨 so great story keep the work up
cmontgomeryx (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
right you have scared me now lol. Do you live in south shields? Because you say mam and so do i, I live in south sheilds, next to newcastle? I 100% believe you. Try to find out her name, maybe she is lonely, make friends ❤
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Awww... 😊 How cute! It seems you have a playful little girl ghost. I you ever see her again talk to her and possibly find out her name. ❤
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
How come its just you mom seeing her? Could this little girl possibly looking for her mother or just a mother? Try talking to her and try to figure out how you can help her. Best of luck!

-Hope
lohla415 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
good story great detail I loved your story thanks for sharing right more when you find out more 😁
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Hello,
Yeap, I would agree with IrbeFan4life... That girl could have been there since how knows when?, I mean, might not be a recent girl that passed away... 😁
Cheers,

Claudia
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
princess123,
Did anyone else see the girl? Or was it just mam? Gave me chills your story did 😨 Aloha - 4d
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Maybe the little girl is just looking for a family? She doesn't sound like she will cause any harm. Maybe try contacting her.
Keep us posted.

God Bless.
IrbeFan4Life (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
If you want to find out your home's history, try going to town hall or the department of museums and history (depending on the age of your home). Believe it or not, absolutely anyone can look up the history of a home, so you should be able to check up on it without even a proof of home ownership. A lot of stuff in the world are undocumented, however, so it might seem like a daunting task if you come out empty handed. Remember that ghosts can linger, even if they are from a different time, before there might of ever been a house there. Try communicating with it directly. Since it is clearly not evil, there should be no harm in that. Just don't use a Ouija board. Too many people think that you need one of those to talk to a spirit. If you use one of those boards, that's when the problems will start.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: